Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Groningen
Posted: 2012-05-05, 5:13 pm

sebx14
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have read a few brief reports here on Groningen and if I had taken their advice, I wouldn't have gone there in the first place.
What seems to be the issue with the reports is that all the people visit during the day time, and due to such a long train trip back to Amsterdam, they probably leave early too.
In my own experiences of Groningen, it is a bit of a hidden gem and I continue to come back.

I was just in Amsterdam for one night before heading up to Groningen. I decided to only try girls I had never been with and ended up with 2 ripoffs. However the more I look back, what I consider ripoff is what would have been considered normal acceptable service in Amsterdam 3/4 years ago. (some girls wanting extra for top off... I didn't know that still existed)

Anyway in Groningen there are 2 RLD's. They are about the distance of de Wallen to Singel RLD.

I have never once felt ripped off in Groningen, ever. In fact two examples spring to mind, once I paid for a longer session with a girl with the idea of cuming twice. It just wasn't to be and I knew I wouldn't manage it. The girl was working through the night and asked me to come back at 8am in the morning again for free to try again. On another occasion, probably one of the hottest girls in Groningen asked for 30 euro. I went in and only had 50 euro note. Usually this is a good opportunity for the girl to say "for me?" and if you say no you risk putting a bad spin on your session. I was surprised as I was getting undressed for the lady to return and nudge me with 20 euro note.

There is some form of day shift and night shift, although I have seen some girls working both so they may hire the kamer the whole day. For the most part, the night shift is the best and the RLD seems in swing by 9-10.
Many of the girls here rotate amongst RLD's. This is one disadvantage as I had been with one girl a couple of times and really enjoyed my sessions with her and then you return next trip and she has vanished to Antwerp or beyond. C'est la vie, but on the other hand, it guarantees to an extent a steady influx of new faces every couple of months.

On weekends it is probably best to visit, as during the week it can be tough to find a decent girl who is not busy. Literally I have been here on a Sunday night which is very quiet at around 2am and had very little to pick from as everyone is busy or gone home.

Also Groningen is so close to Leeuwarden by train, that you could fit both into a trip for those who haven't been to either. I recommend staying in Groningen as the bar scene is quite nice and many clubs stay open till 6am.

Finally a lot of the girls can look very bored in the windows. Don't let this influence your decision if they are staring at TV screen or Laptops and not looking out. This RLD's are a lot less busy than Amsterdam and also I usually find the girls who are the most energetic in the window before you come in, are the least energetic in bed :D

I hope this, not report but analysis, of Groningen will encourage people to at least see what they are missing out on.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: