Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
be careful in Den Haag
Posted: 2013-12-01, 7:27 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just had a real bad experience in Dan Hagg , nearly got aressted for writing down a girls name in my notebook , when i left this girls room after a threesome , i was followed by a big dutch guy , who demanded that i give him my book , after telling him to fuck off , i carried on to the station , i was followed by this guy who was on his phone all the time , i feared that he was on the phone to his mates , lucky for me there was a policeman at the station as i pointed him out just as 2 police cars pulls up and they try to arrest me.

It turns out that a post was made on the internet by someone and the girl has took real offence , it seemed that the police knew about this and the big guy was a pimp and let him walk away . lucky for me i was sober and had my passport , the police were adamant that writing down a girls name in a book is illegal , i showed him my book , it had my reports from Amsterdam and the girls name i had been with , i told him that the girls names were on the window and anyway they freely told me who they were .

They then tried to say i was going to post her name on the internet which they seemed to think i was not allowed to do (does any one know what the legal situation is ) i was tempted to argue but commonsence took over and i just answered there questions and said sorry

In the end after a search they left me go i wont go back ever to Dan Hagg, for five minutes i was scared so as a warning , if you do write anything down , dont let any one see you.

At the end i asked the female officer what was the bigger crime , being threatened theft and intimidation or writing down a girls name the answer go home and dont go back to the red light area.

Posted: 2013-12-01, 9:23 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
This has cops on the take written all over it. Very disappointing.

Posted: 2013-12-01, 9:50 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
FUCK!!!!!!!?
You did the right thing, great self control, but what the fuck is that all about???
I very much doubt you broke or even bent any Dutch law.
What the hell are the cops playing at???

Posted: 2014-03-02, 9:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
Is this for real ? I reckon the man who followed you rang the police of course but they didn't know about her name being posted on line until he had explained it and added a bit extra too. Are you sure they were real police ? Dutch are usually super friendly and love tourists . Advice taken though. Find a different way to record details if you do it again is my advice . I never report any ladies names either. Only in private. Plus, I want them all for myself. All for myself and they're working girls. Lol. As if! !!!!!!
Re: be careful in Den Haag
Posted: 2014-03-03, 10:09 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I can assure you that they were real police , i regret not being more assertive instead of compliant , on hindsight i would have liked to have taken it up with the police at the station , the guy was a friend of the police they knew his name .

Posted: 2014-03-03, 11:18 am

splodge Power Kat
Must of been concerning. I definitely won't be using a note pad and pen. What was doublestraat like. What sort of ladies were there ? Nationalities etc .
Posted: 2014-03-03, 1:28 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I always used to visit Den Hagg on every visit , used to be a great day out , a bit hit and miss with the windows on Geleenstraat and Hunsestraat, but i always found a girl or girls , some great threesomes , never hit lucky on Doubletstraat but always worth a visit if you like the older girl as for Nationalities mostly European .

Posted: 2014-03-03, 2:10 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
I believe your story. There's corruption on any police force. I guess the takeaway is, in future, to be more discreet in your note taking (as you've already realised.) Certainly don't pull out a pen and paper in close proximity but, after you're a sufficient distance away, make some notes on your phone. I do this even with a crappy flip phone... it still has a "memo" feature that's useful. It seems to me it would be a shame to stop going to Den Haag because, to be honest, the experiences I've had in trying to add new girls to my roster in Amsterdam lately have been less than positive. Of the new girls I tried in the last year or so, four come to mind at the moment; three were terrible and one is so good that she's never available (and often on holiday, it seems.) When I'm looking to expand my horizons, I look to Alkmaar and Den Haag nowadays.

Posted: 2014-03-03, 10:34 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks elgonzo. It seemed to be euro milfs any time I've been there but it's been a while. Be nice to to see the city and doublestraat again. The phone tip is a good one. Maybe try and remember things as you walk around and then when outside the rld and a safe distance then write down your notes or use a phone. I'll be very careful from now on. Especially in Den Haag! Scary story .
Posted: 2014-03-04, 12:08 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the tips , i plan on giving Belgium a good go on my next trip , as for Den Hagg i will give it a miss for now.

Posted: 2014-03-04, 12:33 am

splodge Power Kat
If what happened to you happened to me I probably wouldn't go there again. Don't get me wrong I'd just be concerned about seeing that pimp again or whatever he was. Could of been undercover police possibly ? Maybe Den Haag is clamping down on its rlds too ? Anyway I have to see it again . Doublestraat that is anyway. Always liked it. Might not think the same this time but fingers crossed there's plenty milfs there again. Gelenstraat doesn't do much for me at all. Strange but true. Where did it happen? Gelenstraat or doublestraat?
Posted: 2014-04-10, 1:05 pm

Galbora
Good old den haag.

The area around doubletstratt i remember seeing plenty of lookouts(men) across the canals and roads signalling and whistling to each other. Something seems abit sinister about the area not sure whether its drug dealers or pimps but i remember thinking its a bit dirty round here. Saying that i would say it was safe night and day and theres plenty of cameras in that area. Not good if your a high profile celebrity anyway. If you walk down towards holland spoor there is turkish/morrocan community. A cafe run by an older guy gets very busy during the day evening. Hes always got some excellent hash under the counter. With people playing cards in there. Its like a illegal gambling den. Gotta get back there as theres defo a aura about the place as a whole. Love the coffeshop kremers too.

Keep it real
Galbora
Posted: 2014-04-13, 5:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Can anyone sum up the kind of girls to be found in den haag ? Doublestraat I mean. I've been before but just wondering what it's like now as I haven't been there for years.
Posted: 2014-04-14, 9:35 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Variety galore:

Lots of Latina MILFs (for those who love the category) on the west (odd numbers and covered passage) side.
Lots of extremely varying Meditterranean / EE girls on the east (even numbers) side.
I never ever felt unsafe in the street, by the way - and there is lots of police around.
The canals (Bierkade) were nice, actually, and pretty scenic. Towards the city center was an Indonesian restauarant (Warung Bude Kati, if I remember right) which served nice authentic cuisinine - and good beer; to end off an evening of puntering (sometimes unsuccessfully- oh, who cares...).
Fried fish was almost allways a disappointment. Only the stall at Hollands Spoor station was was somehow consistently allright in this matter.

I trust Splodge loves the Latina's; bless him.

I was tied to The Hague jobwise in the previous year - it was a vast difference from the German FKK's I prefer, but I am honest enough to admit it had it's charms. I had good sessions (some), I had bad sessions (a couple, and some were very bad), I had excellent sessions (once I knew whom to session with ;-) Thanks to some Hungarian girls - and one in particular - I felt really good in the Doubletstraat. All in all, I do not regret getting to know the street, but then again I do not miss it too much. Germany remains my # 1.

good luck (you need it)

Gaston.
Posted: 2014-04-22, 11:02 am

splodge Power Kat
Ha ha ha ha. Thanks G.laGaffe. I do indeed adore Latina milfs. Just the thought of them drives me wild lol. Not long now til I go and I'll be sure to keep you all updated. I'm not that good with numbers of girls or numbers of windows but will try my best. Shall try to break down each rld in to percentages of the different types there. Den Haag is definitely high on my agenda . I'll stick to the odd numbers. Sounds like milf heaven. Fingers crossed I get good service and I have to agree Hungarian girls are something special and gave me some of thr best puntering experiences ever. Thanks for the info once again. Much appreciated.

Anyone know anything about rue de linne. All info greatly appreciated. I'm concerned they'll be no girls there ? ???
Posted: 2014-04-25, 10:54 am

splodge Power Kat
Anyone know where the den haag football fan shop is in den haag (DH) ?
Posted: 2014-04-25, 11:00 am

splodge Power Kat
Just found it. Seems a long way from centraal station.
Posted: 2014-05-04, 2:35 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

Any restaurant reviews from the Hague? Send me a pm eventually. Will be out of retirement when the leaves turn...

Skip
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: