Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
An hour and half at Leeuwarden
Posted: 2014-09-28, 1:53 pm

bitman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I saw one girl only in this trip. If you want to cut to the chase, read the last couple of paragraphs.

I’ve been waiting to go again to Leeuwarden. The urge was very strong. I made a note of the following ladies researched from Hookers.nl. DFK and DATY was heavy on agenda. Plus, I was willing to try latinas who seemed to be popular.

1) Mille, Hofje 22, latina
2) Anna, Esperanza 18-22 or Moulin Rouge 10, latina
3) Mia, Moulin Rouge 12, latina
4) Aleida, Esperanza 13 or Hofje 19, latina
5) Corina, L&J 7, East European
6) Hester, Hofje 4, Dutch
7) Penelope, Esperanza 16, Croatia
8) Sheila, Esperanza 1, Milf

Started in the evening by train. Mistake. Must have started earlier. More on this at the end.
Arrived at 9. Did a couple of laps, almost lost my orientation of the room numbers as on the map. Many of the kamers in Amsterdam have room numbers on them. Leeuwarden doesn't. Some entrances were closed and the others opened. Going along the stairs, the passages and placing them on the map was challenging. That said, sun-n-fun's map on this site is far more helpful that the one one from Hookers.

Moulin Rouge was populated with latinas, slightly on the heavier side. I didn't feel like chatting up anyone. They were busy chatting within themselves. A petite white woman on the ground level just before the stairs looked enticing but for the look from her eyes which spoke attitude. She lighted up as well. Two latinas descended the stairs behind me and one of them ran her fingers on the back of my head. I know that it was supposed to be me but it was kind of creepy. They proposed a threesome. I declined.

L&J seems to be paid entrance on the first lap. Didn't venture in, marked for investigation later. The entrance from the passage in the back, I guess from Hofje, was shut.

Walhalla (W) was near fully populated but didn't ring my bell. The girl in W4 was hot but I didn't get the right vibe. W1 was very busy, I was curious to sight the girl in there. I found on my last lap that it was a white milf.

I wanted to try Esperanza and check out Penelope and Sheila but somehow couldn’t figure out which one was Esperanza or how to get in.

Het Hofje (H) was bustling though the occupancy was only around 50%. Sighted two ladies I might be interested in. Both by the revolving metal door on the sidewalk. I think the door numbers are 2 and 23. I think H4 was empty. I also found a girl from my list and my heart skipped a beat. It was Hofje 19 and she did have a name board on the window to clear any confusion. It was Aleida indeed. She is supposedly a topper, the reports on her were so nice, especially regarding DFK but oh my, it can't be her! You could call her a milf, but man she looked old with those reading glasses. With due respect, sorry to say, I can't picture DFK'ing her. Not my type. With that I gave up my list.

My urge for DFK died and I was now on the look for a nice fuck. Had one look in to Kwibus. Came back to try L&J. This time entrance was gratis. Occupancy was around 60% upwards. The best occupied huis in this trip. L&J is warm inside both literally and figuratively. Too many girls and too less men doing the rounds makes for girls busy chatting among themselves. Mostly of Eastern European descent and the girls looked a lot better here. Found a beauty lying on the bed and reading a book or something. Again, didn't feel the right vibe.

Returned to Hofje to investigate H2 and 23. In H23 was a nicely dressed girl lying in bed going though her ipad. She didn't look up when I passed by few times. In H2 was a girl tapping in to her phone, smiling and looking very relaxed. Walked up to her and said hey. She opened the door and replied with hey and a disarming friendly smile. Ding! How much to get in? For fuck and suck, 35. Can I kiss? Why yes of course. We made some small talk while stripping naked. Goes by the name Nicole. I washed up. She didn't. We got on the bed, she put on a condom and sucked me. Had some eye contact, not the greatest BJ. She was very slim and fit, great abs. May be 25+ or near about 30, but I may be wrong. A cup, very nice and prominent nipples when erect. Its been couple of years since I had enjoyed smallish breasts, that is one wish fulfilled. On to fuck, she got on top and rode me. Cowgirl with heavy grinding followed by a long missh with groping, good eye contact which gives an intimate feeling, light kissing all over her body and nipples. Can touch pussy. Didn't venture further. Finished with a CHJ and got my balls fondled, she lying with legs wide open and me knelling in front of her pussy. Brought me to a shivering climax. 20 nicely spent minutes.

A full outie, simply beautiful and lippy pussy! White, not so tall, not short either, black hair, speaks well in Dutch and English. Nicole does DATY as extra, didn't ask about DFK. She is from ungua or some such country I didn't get properly. She let me know that Esperanza is closed for 2 months. Given some time to relax and recover, I would have repeated with DATY, what a pussy she has! However, had to rush back to the station to catch the last train. Until next time.

Posted: 2014-10-29, 2:39 pm

splodge Power Kat
Slightly overweight Latinas. Lovely jubbly. Leeuwarden here I come again !!!!!

Posted: 2014-10-29, 4:44 pm

bitman
Can you check if Dutch Hester is around on Hofje 04 or 05?
Also look out for Nicole if is there in Hofje 02?

Weaze is a great place to indulge, I hope Esmeralda is open soon. Have a nice time! Do write your experience

Cheers

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: