Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag
Posted: 2014-11-07, 6:40 pm

MikeGa123
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am planning a visit to Den Haag in Dec for some official purpose. I will be there just for two days. From what I read and understood there are two streets Doublestraat and Geleenstraat. Are there significant difference in the quality of girls or prices between the two? I also read somewhere that doublestraat is not safe at late hours? Would appreciate the suggestions. Looking forward to the trip next month
Re: Den Haag
Posted: 2014-11-08, 6:15 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
http://www.ignatzmice.com/Den_Haag

Posted: 2014-11-10, 12:14 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Update from the Ignatzmice text:

- Poeldijksestraat no more.
- Doubletstraat censequently expanded and enlarged. Also a good number of Eastern Europeans.

I have visted both, pertty extensively during, erm, 'official' business visits to Den Haag. I liked Doubletsraat more, actually. It's more sleazy but quite charming, really, more old style. I've been there until about 21:00 and never felt unsafe. Thare are police camera's in or near both RLD's, by the way.

My 2 cents: if you have the money and go for sure lookers, go Geleenstraat. If you are in for a gamble, go Doubletstraat. Actual service can vary both locations.

have fun and report !

Gaston.
Posted: 2014-11-21, 3:38 am

splodge Power Kat
Went Doublestraat in April. Going again soon. Lots of high quality ee's on one side in the twenties, and the other side is Latinos and black Latinos. Prices are 25 euros but can be a bit more I suppose. Depends on the girls. Met a beauty Latina there. Excellent service. One of my favourite ever. Some of the other didn't quite meet the mark. Have been to Den Haag lots of times and there is usually a fantastic range or milfs. Going again soon so so watch this space for a report. will get to geleenstraat too. Haven't been for a very long time.

Posted: 2014-12-12, 12:25 am

MikeGa123
Thanks for all the info which was really useful. Went to doublestraat and geleenstraat. I didnt find the girls in geleenstrat really attractive. All the action for me occured in doublestraat. If I remember correctly I tried about 8 different girls in 3days. All of them latinas except a romanian girl. Unfortuantely, I dont remember the names of all of them. I just had a single bad session. If I remember her name correctly I guess it was cristina (a colombian for sure). The sessions which are worth mentioning was with a girl named gisy? (tried to please and a true GFE) (dominican Rep), cuban whose name I forgot and a girl in building 3 kamer 4 also dominican. The only downside is that most of these latinas don't speak any English. I m not sure about dutch since I can understand spanish and speak little bit. Never felt unsafe. Was there on one night till about 23.00.
Posted: 2015-01-07, 2:36 pm

aaravaq
Can someone please let me know the price.Base price for s&f.For extra services like DFK,DATY etc
Posted: 2015-01-18, 4:03 pm

splodge Power Kat
I had three there. A Portuguese lady , Dutch and Dominican. Had a Czech in Amsterdam. All beautiful and all excellent service. Dh is one of my favourites. Be nice if milfs rotated to different rlds around Europe but Dh has an excellent selection. Same faces though. Seen some of em many years ago. Frankfurt is my favourite for milfs 35+ .
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: