Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Zandpad car park and Anne (Blue Jeans)
Posted: 2005-03-22, 4:01 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I think I understand how to reach the Zandpad in Utrecht from the directions that so many have been kind enough to post. I also gather that most of the locals visit the Zandpad in a car. If this is a stupid question please excuse it because I've only seen the Zandpad on map but where do the locals park once they've made their choice? Curbside or is there a car park handy? I may just have a vehicle on my next trip to NL so this could be useful info.

And since one of my ATF's, Anne in blue jeans, has been spotted on the Zandpad it would be so great to see her too. Does anyone remember what days of the week they saw her and what time o'day? Even better would be a clue as to how to find her boat.

Thanks!
Re: Zandpad car park and Anne (Blue Jeans)
Posted: 2005-03-23, 6:12 pm

withnail Power Kat
you can park right beside the boats by just pulling off the road by the red bridge.

withnail
Posted: 2005-07-22, 2:56 pm

lab
Hi!

Is it possible to reach Zandpad by riding tram or bus?
I'm a fan of Anne, too. Could anyone who has visited her tell more about her? Thanx!
Posted: 2005-07-23, 9:34 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
lab, I didn't get to Utrecht on my last trip so I still don't have any first hand experience there nor can I confirm that Anne is in the house(boat). But the hookers.nl site says that an Italian with brown hair named Anna is working at Zandpad 128-2 at night and that sounds close to her. Maybe not but worth a look if you're in the area, no?

Yes there is a bus option but no tram. The tripplanner on connexxion.nl says you'll want to ride bus 36 until van Hoornekade, which they claim is a 5 minute walk from Zandpad 128-2.

Here's a map to the Zandpad that another kindly ignatzi posted before: http://users.adelphia.net/~7rebel/images/Utrecht.jpg
Posted: 2005-07-31, 11:05 am

JD
You can take bus 36 direction Maarsen. Get off at van Hoornekade. Walk back to the traffic lights, and turn left. Keep walking straight ahead to the bridge (about 5 mnts). You'll see Zanpad under the bridge (or crossing under it).
-JD-
Posted: 2006-12-12, 12:07 pm

lab
Hi!

Does anybody know if the once famous Blue-Jeans-Anne is still around? She must be now 32 years old and might be not so popular. Still, I would like to know her whereabouts.

Thanx!
Posted: 2006-12-12, 7:56 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi,
i remember a report not so old (this year) informing she was back in the amsterdam RLD. Nobody commented on that.
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:23 am
was it really her??
Clostro
Good News
Posted: 2006-12-13, 9:13 am

lab
clostra,

sounds wonderful! It was well known that she worked in Utrecht last year. But I did'nt find the report about her career in A'dam. Would anyone try to do it?
Re: Good News
Posted: 2006-12-13, 9:53 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
clostro, I wandered the Wallen 4 or 5 days/nights the first 2 weeks of October and I didn't see her. Of course her curtained may have been closed which wouldn't be too surprising.
Posted: 2006-12-19, 8:04 am

Babyguy
Confirmed! Yes, I saw Blue Jean Anne in Utrecht last year! But I didn't get to visit her because Elvis was in line ahead of me.

Happy New Year All !!

BG
Posted: 2006-12-20, 12:32 am

Wim Admin
Hi BG,

now I remember you said something like that when we were in Zandpad - I can't find a girl Annie in Zandpad, only some Latina Anna's , while generally every girl is covered there. Possibly she changed name ?

Was it really Elvis ? - last weekend we saw Dida again here in the Wallen, and we were in GT with some Ignatzes, my rocket is still there because it broke down. Shhhh ...
You must come over soon in the happy new year !

Wim
Posted: 2006-12-20, 10:29 am

Babyguy
Wim, don't you remember? Elvis went in with her, then they left together in his space ship. You must have gotten hit by one of the beams emitted by the saucer - their purpose is to erase your memory of the event.

In any case, I'm sure Blue Jean Anne will be back at work at the Zandpad as soon as Elvis returns and drops her off!

Cheers,

BG

And yes, I miss the sweeties at GT very much!! Esp Mona and Tanja.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: