Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar and beyond...
Posted: 2004-03-30, 4:06 am

ebony69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I just returned from a sojourn to Amsterdam, and am planning to go back in September. I was just wondering if there are any good recommendations for a hotel in Alkmaar, or does everyone just go there for the day? Moreover, are there any prive huises around Alkmaar? I enjoyed Park 118 in Amsterdam, and am looking for the same type of atmosphere in Alkmaar. Also, is Alkmaar a large city? Any info would be much appreciated.
Re: Alkmaar and beyond...
Posted: 2004-03-30, 12:45 pm

paniked Power Kat
Quote:
I just returned from a sojourn to Amsterdam

your initial voyage if I'm not mistaken? we're looking forward to your report! :)

Alkmaar big? no, not particularly

http://www.alkmaar.nl/portal2/pages/eng ... glish.html

-paniked

Posted: 2007-03-05, 6:27 pm

paniked Power Kat
I just happened to come across this while searching on behalf of someone else and just had to have a little laugh...nearly 3 years after the poster's first trip and still not a single trip report. belachelijk!

apologies for the interruption, now back to your regularly scheduled programming

ignatzmice: satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!*
-paniked

*it's free, get it!?

Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: