Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 19 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin Yang 11. November with Pepto, Fred, Fusco and Wim
Posted: 2006-11-15, 1:18 am

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
At closing time at GT on Friday the team was in unison that we would not take the chance on GT on Saturday. The club was just way too crowded. What to do? Member from one of the Dutch boards suggested that Yin Yang was getting pretty good these days.

After I dropped Fred off at his hotel in Monchengladbach, Pepto, Fusco and I logged into the net at the Etap in West Willich to check out the web site of Yin Yang. The club looked pretty good and our decision earlier to check out the club on Saturday was confirmed.

I picked Fred up at his hotel at 11:30. Fusco and Pepto went straight to the club in a seperate car. As Fred and I are approaching the club, Fusco calls me to tell me that the club does not open until 1pm. Shit, of course, how I could forget. We decided to head into town for some light lunch.

At about 1:30 we enter the club. I usually do not spend much time in my reports to describe the clubs, but as Yin Yang has not gotten much coverage so far I must say that I was impressed with the facilities. The locker room is though kind of tight, but everything else is spacious. The rooms are great, all with bathrooms and showers. A great way to start a session is to shower with the girl.

The sauna / hot tub area is also great area for relax. Spacious with lots of seating around away from the somewhat noisy bar are. Don’t get me wrong here, the bar area is great, it is a real full size bar, not a lousy excuse for a bar like you will find in places like Oase and World (I still like those clubs though).

In the basement there is a nice kino area with few semi public rooms. On the top floor is a small lounge and from that you will walk into the dining area. They have one of these restaurant style hot plates where you can cook your own meat. They offered different meats to cook. They also offered ready made food like chicken stew, different salads and some other stuff. Best food I have had in a FKK/Sauna club if excluding some of the BBQs in the summer time. You should check out the club at www.yinyang.nl. They even have a 4+ minute video of the club on the site. The club is only about 15 minutes drive from GT.

Now let’s get to the girls. The selection throughout the day and night was all right. No obvious stunners, but lots of 5-7s with occasional 8s and even one or two 9s (guess it depends on taste though). The club could use an influx of some younger Lolita’s, but it was still quite ok and the relaxed atmosphere made up for the somewhat lower overall looks quality of girls compared to GT. In fact, many of the girls working at Yin Yang have worked at GT. All of them replied the same way when I asked why they had switch from GT to Yin Yang: “Too much stress at GT”.

My first session of the day was with Martha from Poland. Nice looking shy girl of the girl next door type. I believe Wim had a session with her later in the night and gave her good marks. Nice GFE, sweet girl and the sex was fine. No fireworks but a good session.

Second session of the day was a threesome with Judith and Viktoria, both from Hungary. Pepto had done a session with Judith earlier and given her the thumbs up. She was one of the better looking girls in the club. I sat down and started chatting to her and one thing led to another and I asked her if there was some special girl in the club she would like to include in a threesome. She told me to wait and went searching in the club until she found her friend Viktoria and brought her over to me to check her out. Now I must admit that I would never have picked Viktoria for a session. She is a bit overweight and perhaps not the prettiest girl in the club at first sight, but I agreed to the threesome. Boy oh boy was my opinion of this girl to change as the time passed.

The threesome turned out to be absolutely fucking fantastic. My first threesome was only a few months ago with Polish Melissa and German Samantha at GT last summer and that one was great. This one blew that one to pieces. We started out just chilling in the room, had a smoke (cigarettes) and just chatted and joked around with the mirror in the ceiling. The session started with Judith DFKing me while Vicky went down on me. After a while I sent Judith south as well and they both gave me a great sucking and licking. Then Judith went further south to the balloon knot…ohhh, fucking great.

Then I told them to make out and they did not hesitate for a second. Next was Vicky to give Judith DATY and I joined her. We took turns DFKing Judith while the other gave her DATY and then both of us went down on her. While all of this is happening, they are giggling and just having a great time, especially Vicky who just blew me away with her sweetness, smiles and just genuinely fun personality. I was starting to like this girl more and more and she was becoming more and more pretty and sexy to me. She is a bit insecure about her looks. She would say things like “She is the thin pretty one and I am the fat one” and point to Judith. I tried to convince her she was just as pretty and there was nothing wrong with her body.

The session went on for a full hour. Not once did they stop the play with each other and they did everything I asked them to do and then some, all carried out with smiles and pleasure. I could not help it but to be drawn into their playfulness and more than once we did burst out laughing, especially when we were double teaming one of the girls and her body started to shiver. The mirror in the ceiling was also a great prop. Those two really got into it. I am one who does not often claim “yeah she came” as I am not often sure, but these two came with gusto. At the end of the session I raised my self from missionary on Judith (while Vicky was fondling her tits and DFKing her) and asked “who wants CIM?”. They looked at each other and then at the same moment they both pointed to Judith. Shit, I was hoping the both were going to say “me” and then I was gonna do the ‘ol spurt and switch. Well one out of two is not too bad so I finished in Judith’s mouth. Best damn 225 euros I have ever spent (1 hour each + lesbian show plus one CIM). Oh and yeah while I remember: I fucked them both.

Btw: both Judith and Viktoria used to work at GT.

I was so taken by Viktoria’s performance that I decided to have another session with her later. While I was gathering my strength, I told Fred about her and he had a session and I think he approved of her as well. At this time Wim had arrived. Hey man, great meeting you. Hope to repeat soon.

I passed Viktoria a few times while hanging around the club after the threesome and she always gave me the nicest smiles, real smile that you can see that reach the eyes of a girl. When I was ready again, I approached her for another session. She seemed surprised and once we got into the room she wanted to know why I had picked her. I told her it was because I thought she genuinely enjoyed our session, her smiles and playfulness during our session and that I just liked to be with her. “But Judith is much more pretty than I am. Why did you not pick her again?” she asked. It took some time for me to explain to her my decision and I think her ego got boosted. I felt good about myself there for a while. This girl has a kind of low self-esteem for no reason at all. The session was great and passionate. Probably the best session I had during this 4 day trip, and I had some good ones. Judith is a great find as well, but in terms of genuinity (is that a word?), Vicky is the one to catch IMO.

My last session of the night was with Kitana about 45 minutes before closing time. As it would be her last session of the night, she brought her street clothes to the room. Kitana is kind of hectic, like everything she does before the session is done in a hurry, but if you are smart about it, you can slow her down during the session. Pepto had been with her earlier and had told me about it so I had inside info :-) Fred had also test driven Kitana. For me the session was so and so. Nothing wrong with her, but after the great previous sessions, she was no match to what I had just been through.

Yin Yang is a great club. Facilities are great and the fact that you can hang out at the bar where the wibe is more energetic and then take a break from that into one of the more quiet zones like the Hot tub are to have a chat or the kino to relax is like having the best of both Oase and World in one club. Now they only need a few more hot looking young girls and the club will absolutely rock. Don’t get me wrong though, the current selection is good enough to visit this club. Highly recommended.

Chivaz
Re: Yin Yang 11. November with Pepto, Fred, Fusco and Wim
Posted: 2006-11-15, 8:30 am

beenthere
hmmm.... Yin Yang Nov 24 hookers.nl mega party. This might be an option to GT on Friday. I'm glad YinYang has improved. The club is nice, but initially it did not attract the quality of women that GT did. I was there a few months after opening and left after two hours to go to GT. I had a very similar experience at Bada Bing a few months after it opened. Poor quality service, not very many women etc... no desire to return.

Mega party might be interesting, and hopefully attract more women than polar bears. I had a blast at the romerforum party at GT recently.

I've always been curious about Yin Yang and cannabis. Is smoking cannabis tolerated at the club? If not inside, I would assume that outside is fine. Any comments on the cannabis situation at yinyang would be appreciated.

On another note, has anybody been to the living room lately in Kaarst? How does it compare to the girls working at GT?

Is Betty still at World? I thought I heard that the Romanians chased her out. Does anybody know where she is working.

Thanks

Posted: 2006-11-15, 8:32 am

beenthere
The other option is that maybe the mega party at yinyang on the 24 will offload the crowds at GT? Only 1 way to find out...

Posted: 2006-11-15, 11:18 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Chivaz,

I totally confirm what you say about Victoria. I think, back in July or perhaps earlier, I posted about her in one of my "Minger Mongerer" posts where I was trying to make the point that you should not go for the most glamerous for the best session. Lisa from GT is a case in point. People with small brains or shallow outlook may think thats a great session, but if you are into HUMAN BEINGS then you will realise that people like Viktoria become more beautiful as you get to know them.

Iwas picked up in the spa by her and spent two hours with her and gave her a massive tip. Thats how much I thought of her. Last trip in August I could not fit her in though as Monique took all my sheckles then farted in my face.

Fusco, the Tom Tom I gave you should have had both Yin Yang and Willich Etap permanently installed under favourites. I hope it was useful.

Mike
Re: Viktoria, from Hungary
Posted: 2006-11-15, 8:56 pm

chivaz
Hey Mike,

I actually tracked down your post, it was your number 1000 post and I hope you don't mind me reposting here as you make a good point there:

"From my own success manual: When all else fails, find a girl with an averageface and a cuddly figure. Find something you like about her, like smooth skin, nice laugh whatever. Book her for an hour minimum. Start slow, treat her like the most beautiful woman in the world, and when she is good and into it, fuck the living bejesus out of her. Fuck her like a rag doll, whilst still retaining some gentle sensuality. Be really into her body, fingers, hands, tongues everywhere, rub hard, but don’t bang, sweat all over her, exhaust yourselves. Then pay well at the end. Everybody goes away happy. Would I recommend this girl? Ooooh yes. Looks 5/10 performance 10/10/ "

You are so right, this is exactly how to get this girl to get better than great. Appreciate her body, give her compliments and you will get the performce of a lifetime, no, not one of the gret PSE or a fake GFE but real sex, real smiles, real affection and even real emotions. Hell, I was about to take this one home with me. I came across her in such a great time, after having fucked 12 great looking girls in three days I needed something different and real. I had sex with some great looking girls giving great performances this trip. Some of them I can not recall in memory, of others I can recall parts but I remember every detail of the session with Viktoria. I met her on my last day and did two one hour sessions with her. I even thought about doing third session with her, but could not find her towards the end of the night.

Looking at her at first, she did nothing for me, but it was only a matter of minutes before she had captured me totally. Live and learn

Just a note on the service at Yin Yang: All the session were good to great and I think my fellow punters who were with me have the same opinion. The staff was wery nice and helpful and the atmosphere at the club was very friendly. It is a kind of place where Fusco feels very secure in a pink rope.

Nice touch at the bar is that they serve one of those energy drinks for free (kind of Redbull replica) where other clubs charge for that. Even the intimidating 7 feet tall bouncer was pretty friendly as I was hanging out at the entrance waiting for the guys.

Chivaz
Ahh it takes me back
Posted: 2006-11-16, 12:23 am

Supporting Member
Yes, and so I feel sorry for some people that on looks alone they will refuse her. They don't know what they are missing. I think of all those sterile trashy looking German Girls in Palace, with their hugely expensive boob jobs and I think "Hey, who wants you?". Who wants the Optik fuck when you can get real sex from a real Girl.

I have had more romantic sessions in Dubai, but Viktoria gave the best all round sex I can remember. I bet we are the only mongers on any Internet forum that have gone with her.

A close second is a girl originally working GT called Oksana (Roxana) with red/blonde hair, German, who is now temporaily back at GT but still works Yin Yang ocasionally.

Did Viktoria show you that she has one boob smaller than the other? Definately has "plough experience" as Borat would say!
Re: Ahh it takes me back
Posted: 2006-11-16, 12:51 am

chivaz
Hey Mike,

Did not notice the breast thing as my focus was more on her ass cheeks :-) It's been a long time since I did a nice "chubby" one and it reminded me of how good they can be. Banging away hard is received by soft shock absorbers and although a little chubby, she does look great during doggy (the girls with a little skin usually do look much better in doggy then the skinny ones).

I think we would find a couple more from the boards that have gone with her, but she was idle a lot when I was there. I am not suprised Judith went looking for her as a threesome partner as she was not only great partner for me but also to her. Wheeew, I need to get back there soon.

I've heard/read about Oksana. Never had the pleasure though of going with her. Another one that comes close is Christina from Ukraine (also at GT). Not the obvious looker, kind of big mouth and teeth....the only one I can say she looks like facially is the actor Val Kilmer (yeah, I know...really had to wipe that association from my mind during sex). Did get some real stuff from her as well.

Chivaz (who is starting to like'em a bit big too every now and then)
Pepto's two more cents
Posted: 2006-11-16, 4:34 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Chivaz,
Let's all thank Sonny for filling us in on the relaxing Yin Yang. I second your assessment that all the club needs is a few more Lil'Lolita types. I noticed many girls had a kind of nervous energy, fidgeting alot at the bar- maybe it's the free energy drinks. The girls as a whole had a somewhat more rough look than the GT or World babes. I didn't care for the slippers either- some smelled really funky. The pink robes were a nice touch. I'd rather they had a fire grill too instead of the griddle. The showers are a bit hard to control, hot, then cold, then hot.

Little Judit was my first session of the day after about 2 hours of indecision. A slim black haired pixie, she provided a technical GFE without the spark. I felt that she was a gopod start though. Later, Gaetana (?Kitana?), another taller Hungarian who I took for Italian, had me worried at first. She had snagged me mid- evening in the hallway near the video games, catching me checking her out as I passed, she smiled and said "Come here". Yessm. Ahh, here's a Lolita I had not noticed before, I said- Schlussel bitte. But Gaetana seemed distracted and hurried during the 10 minute wait for a key and during the room preps. We took a short shower together and she jumped on the bed where I got a short but nice snog DFK before she went right to the BBBJ. As I thought, oh no, a processor, I soon asked her to "climb aboard" for some 69. It was here that things got real, the cirular motion of the cookie began. Soon she was really into it and put both hands on the bed to steady herself as she deep throated me and I pumped up into her gullet as I worked her undulating puss with my face. As her circular kutje dance got more and more intense, I decided not to give up on this one and finally she quivered and bucked and moaned for a fifteen minute bilateral beff that had my tongue aching before she finally screamed and did the wave with her body a couple of times and then squeezed her buttocks and protected her sensitive nubbin from further tonguelashing. After jumping off and laughing Gaetana immediately impaled herself on peppie and commenced a hard slow grinding cowgirl while she jammed her tongue in my mouth and got really affectionate. We plowed through some interesting scissor and doggie variations before I finally blew on her ass cheeks. She wanted the FT finish but .........

Still later, ss wim, fred, you and I relaxed in the wet room, we were interrupted by my third session, Jessie (Yessie) from Cz. She claimed to be a nurse, as did the tall gap toothed bespectacled blonde Pole who insisted on speaking to all of us in German at the end of the night until Fred went for his colonoscopy. I felt like messing around in the jacuzzi- but I did not have the Lolita fervor with Jessie and basically when we went to the room we just did some uninspiring oral and then I got a massage from her.

Regrets- that I did not go with the adorable blonde in the white lingere- fusco's last session. I believe she was a nurse too. I like Yin Yang alot- it's the FKK World of Holland- I hope they get the Lolita factor in order too. Summer time will be smoking here.

doog
pepto
Re: Pepto's two more cents
Posted: 2006-11-16, 7:38 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Chivaz,

Great report. It was wonderful conversation, good food and nice girls last Saturday at Yin Yang.

Pepto was really pumped up this trip - getting up early and roaming around for the hunt throughout the day. When you picked me up at 11:30 AM, I expected you would tell me that Pepto and Fusco would join us later. What?! They were on their way already?! We had to open the club and close it?!

During the road trip from Monchengladbach to Roermond, Wim was trying to track down where we would be or when we would hop from YY to another club. Fusco must be very confident about YY, “just tell him we’ll be there from 1 to 1”.

Roermond was a very nice town. I smiled at a young girl with her face painted for whatever occasion. She gave me a great smile back. An old lady standing by her parked car was smiling at us as I was about to get out of your car. It’s a wonderful start for the day.

The smiling receptionist greeted us and told us that the entry had been reduced to 40 euros for the short term. In the lockers room, we heard a disgruntle Fusco complaining about his robe. Soon the four of us got our drinks at the bar and sat at a corner by the French sliding door that could open onto the patio / deck outdoor. Soon the jokes were flying around and Pepto noted the performance of a worker out there, “what a blow job!!”

Chivaz and Fusco went hunting while Pepto and I waited for more fishes to show up. Chivaz then came back and told me about the kino downstairs. “Oh, could you show me?” There were two babes sitting solo there. Chivaz sat down with Marta while I parked myself next to Sandra. Later, I found out that they were good friends from Poland. As Chivaz disappeared with Marta, I engaged in some small talks before taking Sandra to Room 12. It’s a nice room with shower facilities plus a mirror on the ceiling. Sandra was a bit shy and quiet at the beginning but it’s very satisfying.

Afterwards, I found the Jacuzzi / Sauna / Garden rooms (for open air love making) area about the size of the wintergarten at FKK World. I rested there for a few minutes before getting back out to the lounge.

Soon, Chivaz was off for round 2 - threesome with Pepto’s brunette Judith and blonde Viktoria. An hour later, he entertained us by saying he was about to share his load between the two girls. Well, it’s worth a look. As I walked over to fetch both of them, Judith was taken by a man and I found myself standing next to Viktoria. She looked average and she was blowing smoke right at me. A “Hi and Good bye” was in the card until she said, “I have seen you before.” Well, it must be someone who looks like me. “No, you were at GT three weeks ago with your friends.” I never notice Viktoria there. Anyway, I invited her to sit down on the couch so that she could finish her cigarette.

It’s time to find out why Chivaz raved about her and Judith. No rooms were open and she picked the open Garden room with a mattress on the floor. She offered kisses but I chose not to taste her smoke and I just rolled my body around to do a stretch. She volunteered to give me a massage. As soon as she started using her elbow, I wondered if she’s licensed so I turned around and initiated the routines…… Viktoria has some love handles to overcome but it was a cheerful, totally unrushed experience.

At 5 PM, one man at the door and I smiled and pointed at each other. Then he and Pepto would do the same thing, “Ha Ha Ha Ha….” It’s Wim.

Fusco and Chivaz suggested getting some dinner. Pepto and I continued our chat with Wim before heading up to the kitchen. Soon all five of us were having a nice fresh grilled meal (self-served) plus salads and fruits.

It’s time to relax for a little while after dinner. Wim could not find a restroom with a sink where he could brush his teeth. He ended up brushing his teeth by the shower. I found the new continent - an open room with a bathroom right next to it. I closed the door, rinsed my mouth and washed my face. Someone knocked on the door lightly. OK, just a minute. A minute later, I opened the door and found a couple looking at me funny. The man was smiling, “my friend, would you stay and watch?” What da?! Oh, that’s a bathroom inside your room. “Sorry!! No, that’s OK.”

Later I found Pepto and he told me how he tamed Princess Kitana from Mortal Combat. Oh yeah, show me this girl. She’s in a black leather / PVC dress - good looking face and nice smile. Kitana was dancing around while sitting on her barstool. Marta standing next to Sandra was open as well. I opted for Kitana and we took Room 22. It was the best for the day. I told Pepto that I would end the day on a very high note.

Finally, a big tall Polish blonde came by and had a diplomatic conversation with Chivaz, Pepto, Wim and I. Chivaz excused himself for his final hunt. I parked myself next to big Yvonne, gave her a hug and waited for the signal from Freddy…. Then it’s time. Yvonne get quite vocal and noisy plus she’s big and strong. So I handle her accordingly and she seemed to like it. Not only Yvonne could deep throat, she attacked Freddy’s twin cousins and the front lawn of their house with so much passion. Yvonne claimed that Polish girls were the best and I agreed.

“Regrets- that I did not go with the adorable blonde in the white lingere- fusco's last session. I believe she was a nurse too.”

Me too, Pepto. She’s a student and she would do this for a month or two before going back to her student life in Poland. He said that was the best for him for the entire weekend.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-11-17, 12:13 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Isn't this great, all of us sharing a thread to tell our stories of the same night as we share the girls.
Yes that "wet" room is aptly named for more than one reason. Interspersed among the zonnenbank, sauna, whirl pools, plunge pool and fish tank are undulating multilevel nooks and crannies and a few rooms with no doors and a matress on the floor, along with the box of tissues to blow your nose. There are a couple of little relax rooms- Fred liked the Egyptian room- that place must rock during parties- during slow times it is a quiet dark private relax zone. The kino was comfortable- I couldn't see the screen without walking in and taking a seat.

Apparently there is a hidden swimming pool in there and we were sitting in the pool bar area when Yessica kidnapped me. Later, as big Yvonne joined our ijsbeer confab and began to tell us of her professor grandparents (chemistry and English) as we scratched our heads as she rattled on in German. I was kind of surprised when you made your move Fred, Yvonne is not your usual type. She spent a lot of time unoccupied early but was busy late in the evening. As wim and I had a last drink, she came by and again tried to give me her special nurse's therapy and munch on my front lawn, (which I already had mown for the trip :-). I thought from a distance Yvonne had the facial bone structure of Nikola the Librarian. I politely told her I was kaput and she relented.

doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-11-17, 2:09 am

Wim Admin
Hi folks - yes , I was at least 24 hours off line but Yin Yang is definitely on my mind.
It was a great reunion with Fred, Pepto, Fusco , and Chivaz , new for me - good to meet you Chivaz , great to be in the company of the ultimate FKK cracks !

Lets hope Yin Yang will develope to even better standards , the environment is top , and for me the general selection was promising as well, the atmosphere relaxed.

One of the first girls I immediately recognized was (Pepto's) Judith (Judi) ex-Gt , how is it possible that I didn't realize that I had a pleasant session with her last summer. Had to find that out in my posts, she told me she wanted to have 6 children later on, hey ! She looked different, better. Next girl I recognized in the restaurant was my next door girl back home who cleans the house at my neighbour - she was 20 years younger though. Had to go after her, maybe not that experienced, she was younger than I guessed, only 18, Martha eventually FT'ed me where I climbed the walls. I shouldn't have prolongued another half hour, hell ......
She was 2 months at YY, no experience in Germany, she wil not be there next Friday.

I'm still thinking of last year's summer when I was with Mike at the opening party - some girls behaved pretty different then, kind of introvert, from what we were used to in GT , now the standard is 'German' . I'm looking forward to Friday 24 with the Hookers party when we will have lots of dancing girls on the stage. See what it is, think i 'll start with a half hour .... , better for me !

Groeten uit Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-11-17, 12:43 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Pepto,

"There are a couple of little relax rooms- Fred liked the Egyptian room"

Yes, I tried them both. I hate the kino rooms at World due to the noise and the air quality. At those two little rooms there, you could hear the water running from the hot tub.

"I was kind of surprised when you made your move Fred, Yvonne is not your usual type."

Yeah, for all the joy I have experienced with the Polish babes, I must take one for the team as I knew you and Wim might be done for the night. I would not like her to walk away without the chance to earn some money. Yvonne is as big and strong as Hannah from Czech at Oase. Her efforts were outstanding. As we went from doggie to missionary, she sensed that Freddy was a bit tired. She turned around and gave Freddy and his twin cousins some sensual and powerful oral attention. Then she got back on all four before we completed the mission.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-11-19, 1:05 am

Bunniksider
Great thread guys. Very nice to hear reports of the same escapade from all concerned.

I will be in the Amsterdam on Friday 24th but will arrive too late to get to Ying Yang for the party. Do you think that it is worth a trip on Saturday 25th or could it be a bit of a wash out after the night before.

Thanks.
Posted: 2006-11-19, 4:49 am

chivaz
Dunno 'bout that. I would think it should be ok the day after...i mean, it is not like the girls are getting wasted...the party is more for the guys.

If you are worried, you always have GT just 10 minute drive away.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-11-20, 7:21 pm

Supporting Member
There are plenty of girls and punters who avoid the parties or can't get there.

The Girls always want to earn also. Don't forget, the less guys and the quieter it is, the better for you - its not a nightclub after all.
Posted: 2006-11-21, 6:52 pm

Bunniksider
Thanks guys.

I wasn't sure if maybee it could be quiet on the Saturday due to the girls having made plenty of money on the party night and also being shagged out or perhaps another busy night because girls who have come for the party would work the whole weekend.

Only one way to find out. And I'll let you all know next week.
Re: Yin Yang pricing
Posted: 2007-02-19, 11:16 pm

Mr Magoo
"Best damn 225 euros I have ever spent (1 hour each + lesbian show plus one CIM). Oh and yeah while I remember: I fucked them both. "

I've been looking for clues about Yin Yang session prices, does this mean e75/hr for one girl, 50 more for lesbian show, 25 more for CIM?

You dont pay separately for the room do you? there seem to be different kinds of room facility, are they extra?

BBBJ included? Evidently DATY was also on the menu.

Their website is thoroughly uninformative beyond the e50 admission charge.

Thanks for any enlightenment.
Posted: 2007-02-20, 12:16 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The answer to all your questions Mr McGoo is yes. You got the pricing spot on.
Yin Yang is a great club, really cool layout, service, and facilities but the girl selection just lacks that ooomph that makes your head turn and your to do list keep from running low.
And you get to grill your own breakfast bacon and eggs and your dinner meat.

doog pepto
Posted: 2007-02-23, 1:42 am

chivaz
@Magoo:

first 30 minutes with girl = 50 euros. Included is all normal stuff, BBBJ, kissing, fucking etc. One pop

each subsequent 30 minutes is 25 euros more. More pops included if you are up to it

If you take two girls to the room. You pay them both as states above, that is 50 euros each for the first 30 minutes and 25 euros each for each subsequent 30 minutes

If you take two girls to the room and want them to perform on each other as well (DFK, DATY etc). you need to pay 25 euros extra for each

If you come into either girls mouth, you pay 25 euros to the girl receiving the goodies.

The same pricing scheme applies to many of the NRW clubs like GoldenTime, PHG and LivingRoom

So in short: I did one hour with two girls, they made out with each other and ate each other out and I finished into one girls mouth = 225 euros. Money bloody well spent if you ask me :-) Same program in one of the Frankfurt FKKs would have cost 350 euros.

Chivaz
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 19 posts ] 

Jump to: