Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar or Den haag or Utrecht
Posted: 2006-12-10, 3:19 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Im on my usual trip to the dam in Jan , but fancy a day out , whats the best option of the three , and the best times to go , i hear that Alkmaar is the best is this right , any opinions appreciated
Re: Alkmaar or Den haag or Utrecht
Posted: 2006-12-11, 2:04 pm

raul
I did not see anything interesting in the last few trips to Den Haag

the business is not booming and the girls are not going there

Utrecht if you do not go by car is a bit pain in the ass and far from the center

I have never been impressed by the quality even if there are exceptions but you have to know hem in advance so to go there randomly is quite risky

strange enough there the business for girls is quite good probably better than amsterdam

Raul
Posted: 2006-12-12, 3:13 am

dambuster2
Was wondering pretty much the same thing myself. I wanted to check out a less touristy RLD with less con potential from girls and less hassle from drug dealers down dark alleys.

I remember on the boards a few months ago, people were saying Alkmaar's got a pretty good scene. Don't hear so much about it these days. Hope to take it in on a side trip from Mokum at the end of Jan. Wonder if there'll be much in the way of good Alkmaar mongering in the dead of winter ? When's the best time to go, day or night ?
Posted: 2006-12-12, 5:24 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Wonder if there'll be much in the way of good Alkmaar mongering in the dead of winter ? When's the best time to go, day or night ?"

If it's very cold outside, you would not see much girls before 2 PM. Night time is better for sure.
Posted: 2006-12-12, 3:41 pm

dambuster2
Quote:
If it's very cold outside, you would not see much girls before 2 PM. Night time is better for sure
A night out in Alkmaar it is, then. Any good night time performers you could recommend ?
Posted: 2006-12-12, 6:58 pm

MRGWORDPERFECT
Id Suggest a trip to Alkmaar to anyone who asks!

Its really relaxed, nice pubs to grab a cold amstel in some decent shops and overall a lot lot lot less hectic and busy that Dam..

i walked around not even worrying about someone diving into the dorrs id made notes of as it was rarely busy, its nice to be able to take a nice stoned leisurely walk around and pop back to ya favourite girl!....that brings me to the subject of the girls!....i personally was very impressed by the girls and being able to spend quater of an hour with the spitting image of Cameron Diaz (Nikki) for 35E sells the place evn more to me! after February my next trip and stay will definitely be in alkmaar!

easy on the wallett still high on the quality!!!

let us know how it goes!

Posted: 2006-12-12, 7:44 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the replys, much appreciated.
Posted: 2006-12-12, 7:55 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Any good night time performers you could recommend ?"

There are constant changes - Alkmaar girls move to Amsterdam and some move back to Alkmaar. As long as your visit is scheduled well after the Orthodox Christmas, you'll be fine. The last time I was there, two stunners popped up in the courtyard area after 9 PM just as I finished with a wonderful Lithuanian who did not maintain a constant schedule.

I look forward to your update in January.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-12-12, 8:42 pm

dambuster2
A Cameron Diaz lookalike for €35. You should work for the Alkmaar tourist board, MRGWORDPERFECT ! I'll do my best to check Alkmaar out at the end of next month. Was hoping to check out an AZ Alkmaar football match on a Friday night, but maybe I'll have some pre or post match action of my own. Maybe I'll just skip the match and get straight to the action as it should be quiet in the RLD during that period.
Posted: 2006-12-13, 3:04 am

louisxxx
I'm a regular visitor of the Geleenstraat in Den Haag and I must say that the quantity and quality of the ladies has been on the decline in the last year or so. Of course you will find a few that will make a visit worthwhile, but be prepared to wait your turn.

On the other hand, Utrecht (Zandpad) always has lots of top quality girls on offer, especially in the evening. I can strongly recommend Valentina, Marthe, Rachida and Simona for an excellent session. Journey by car if you can.

Alkmaar has so far been off my radar, but definitely warrants a trip in the near future.
Posted: 2006-12-16, 8:15 pm

moondog
Alkmaar - last time I visited the Achterdam, I spent time with a nice voluptuous Dutch girl (€40 for '69' plus f) as well as another good looking Czech girl (€35 for f). It was an early afternoon, there were not that many girls working but still a good choice.

Den Haag is just as expensive as Amsterdam now, it never used to be a few years back (and I think that its RLD is a bit of a dump!)
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: