Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin-Yang Trip
Posted: 2006-12-11, 1:26 am

jb*
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I made a trip to Yin Yang Sauna Club in Roermond today... my second visit there of my stay in NL.

Quite good, and surprisingly busier than I expected it to be. My previous trip was the day after the 24 November party they had (recapped by others on here), which was a relatively quiet day. Unfortunately, I left my notes on that visit in the pocket of my robe... so there was no report.

Before I forget, though, I spent time with (all names are spelled to best of my ability... I am likely butchering them)

Erica (Hungary, tall-ish brunette)
Alena (Hungary, tall, voluptious blonde)
Naomi (Nigerian, average height, svelte body)
Veri (German blonde, shorter)

Erica was definitely the highlight of the visit for me. I'll give a full report tomorrow, most likely, but wanted to get the names down here and remind myself of it!
Re: Yin-Yang Trip
Posted: 2006-12-12, 10:55 pm

Bunniksider
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I posted previously that I intended to visit on the Saturday after the party. Unfortunately the guys I was with wouldn't make the leap of faith to deviate from our standard Amsterdam trip and hire a care to go down south. No problem I will be there, or Germany, soon somehow.

Thanks for confirming that Saturday 25th was a bit quiet as I had slightly worried.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: