Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Baan Thai massage, Groningen
Posted: 2006-12-15, 3:57 pm

hedgehog
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Visited here one Sunday early evening. Not so hard to find, and through the front door are another four doors or so, Baan Thai is back right.
I rang the bell, was buzzed inside and climbed the stairs to a lounge. I was greeted and seated, and shown the menu. I took the hour long hydro massage, which was €80. I was offered the choice of four girls, and chose Tea, small, slim with long dark hair.
She took me back downstairs to a comfortable room with bed and bath, and after filling the bath invited me to step in. Then she stepped in with me and massaged me for about twenty minutes, encouraging me to touch her.
After this fine experience, we dried off and she gave me a good massage with very good happy ending.
Recommended if you're in the area.
Re: Baan Thai massage, Groningen
Posted: 2006-12-17, 11:28 am

El Burro
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hedgehog....thanks for memory. Baan Thai provided me with my very first action in NoordNed when I moved to Groningen 5 years ago. And very nice it was too!

Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: