Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Eliza, return of Anne Frank ....
Posted: 2007-01-07, 3:43 pm

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Eliza ex Leeuwarden now returned to Groningen Nieuwstad, in between she was 2 years in Brussels, where I also visted her. (hey Skaaaatje .... )

"" This time it was Eliza, nice 21 y/o Bulgarian chick - her sister is superstar Diana. Eliza is her younger sister - and I always like younger sisters. She's quite fragile, looks like Anne Frank, sure, she's kind of jewish girl with the nice dark eyes and lovely smiles. She made it nice with me - quite rough actually - she kept her nice cowgirl boots on - I really had a 20 min foreplay incl. plenty dinner untill she sit squat on Wimmie and that was an immediate hit - she made it nice, gave the old chap his positions till he get the big big smiiiiiile - she observed him amused with her big beautiful eyes - 2004-04-12 ""
Re: Eliza, return of Anne Frank ....
Posted: 2007-01-08, 10:48 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

Not sure if that's the same girl. I am very fond of Liza from Bulgaria who pulled her hair back tightly into a pony tail, dirty blonde hair with slender dancer body. She moved from Kwik Bus to Esperanza (2nd floor) back in 2004.

Regards,
Fred

P.S. Have you tracked down the location of the beauty from Groningen for me?
Posted: 2007-01-08, 10:56 am

Wim Admin
That is her, she was in Kwibus and Esperanza, possible she had her hair coloured , generally she is brunette. Now in Groningen Nieuwstad 7.
(she must have dropped her 'management')
Wim
Posted: 2007-01-08, 12:22 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Good. She has the freedom to work in Germany then.
Posted: 2007-01-08, 12:56 pm

Wim Admin
'freedom' is not really the word in Germany, in wealthy Groningen it is.
Posted: 2007-01-08, 5:06 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Wim,

What's the difference? Can you explain in plain English to me?

Have you seen the tiny Tatiana from Russia last seen at the isolated corner of Esperanza? You have to get up that spiral ladder to get to the only room occupied by her. She's a natural blonde.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-01-08, 7:47 pm

Wim Admin
Fred,

in plain English ha ha , you know what I mean, actually it is striking that she was able to leave Brussels, why did she not go to Germany ? , seemingly she has roots in Groningen/Friesland and not in any part of Germany , and she knows her male compatriots in the German circuits better than you and I do. She might come to Amsterdam , there are more Bulgarians from the Brussels circuits, but Groningen is not bad, not too expensive and a not too large but niche market where punters generally have more fifties in the pocket than in Amsterdam.

groeten uit Amsterdam
Posted: 2007-01-08, 8:59 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"she knows her male compatriots in the German circuits better than you and I do."

Of course, Wim. Don't be silly. We don't aim at meeting guys in Germany. Ha Ha..

I have met at least 3 mega babes from Groningen - redhead at Ria's, (former) teen angel Denise in Singel / Wallen at 180 cm and the gorgeous Cynthia. Yet the only time I was in Groningen was by accident - I was in the wrong part of the train when the train split, one part went to Leeuwarden and the other part went to Groningen.

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: