Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
trip report den hagg/alkmaar/haarlem
Posted: 2007-01-17, 2:25 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was in the dam for six days and thought i might explore Dan Hagg and Alkmarr so here is my report.

Unfortunatly it was raining all day on the Saturday so i didnt get to the two other small districts but got to Gellenstratt, and was very impressed and whould totally recommend a trip there.

The first girl was Nataliea pvc clad blond, she wasnt my first choice but more of that later , she was really nice, nice tits and didnt mind being touched , i payed €80 and was in there for 40 minutes, afterwards i went for a beer and came back for my first choice who again wasnt there as it was raining i choose a dark skinned girl thigh high boots nd long black hair called Maria, i payed €50 and got good service and my balls washed( for the first time in 40 odd visits to window girls).

Does any know the names of two girls they were my first choices but the curtains were always closed, they are by the covered enterance on the right ,last window black hair, nice breasts bit of meat on her but not fat wore black suspenders the other was opposite 2nd from the end of the four windows on the corner, blond, glasses, tall masive tits(fake) looked like jo guest she looked a stunner.

Ithen went on to Alkmaar still pouring with rain had to take shelter in a bar then went to the windows , this was my first visit and found all the entrances confusing, i eventually choose a blond called Maria, €50 ok sex doggie and a bj nice firm body then back to the dam.

Sunday i payed a visit to Harrlem , found the red light area but it was very quiet , does any know why you pay to get in , i didnt as it seemed empty , is there anything of interest behind the gates?.

I took photos of my trip and when downloaded i will post the info , i will also do a trip report on the dam .
Re: trip report den hagg/alkmaar/haarlem
Posted: 2007-01-26, 12:52 am

louisxxx
The full bodied brunette is Mandy. The busty blonde has caught my eye many times but I always seem to be tempted by her petite blonde neighbour Bianca, who always gives me a good time.
Posted: 2007-01-28, 11:08 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks Loius for your help , i will definitly visit dan hagg on my next trip , kicking myself for not going earlier.
Posted: 2007-02-01, 12:40 am

louisxxx
I finally gave in to temptation today and fucked the blonde Jo Guest look-a-like.
She is called Karolina and is from Poland. I paid 50 euros for the standard package,
although she did offer 30 minutes for 100 euros including oral access to her pussy - next time for sure.

It all went quite well. Started off with a blowjob, but not the best I've had by a long
way. Too much contact with her teeth, but I did enjoy handling her huge breasts.
They are 100% natural and hang nicely, but sag somewhat when she is on her back
but she compensates for this by cupping them in her hands to encourage you to
suck on her nipples.

Fucking was much better. Choice of one position, and I went for missionary. She used
a little gel to ease entry, and was happy to have her legs wide open and pushed all
the way back for deep penetration. She wears nice lingerie and boots/heels and her
room is full of kinky dildoes, butt plugs, whips, etc. and will provide SM for those
interested.

She was a bit of a clock watcher for the 50 euro session, but I get the impression that
if you pay more this may not be a problem.

I shall enter her into the Device for future reference.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: