Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
F1 holiday in Limburg providence
Posted: 2007-01-28, 3:55 am

Gilby
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings Punters
I am planning another trip to the Netherlands. This go around my destinations will be in the Limburg providence; Maastricht and a small town called Epen. Does anyone have a recommendation for a smoker friendly hotel in Maastricht? Having visited Amsterdam 5 times in the last 3 years, I am looking for a different experience. I have made the usual goggle searches and found lots of great information about Maastricht and its locality but not much about weed and women. Posts and warnings about recent coffee shop closures ect are a bit distressing. Hopefully there will be at least one place open when I arrive in September. Any recent information about this situation would be greatly appreciated. More than the great smoke available in NL, I like the mushrooms even more. Can anyone recommend a favorite smart shop?
I have read many posts on this forum about the German FKK clubs. Does Aachen Germany have such an establishment? From searches done on this forum I know there is a few privie houses in Maastricht I may try them as well.
Formula One returns to Spa- Francorchamps Belgium this year and I am looking forward to seeing the race. Should be a great season for F1 racing. I have never seen a F1 race in Europe before, the Belgium GP is said to be the best track of all the race circuits.
Thanks to all who post on this wicked forum. All the great info provided has been invaluable.

Gilby

Posted: 2007-01-31, 4:24 pm

block
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey Gilby...check your PM box.I can help you....

Miles Davis
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: