Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Operation Valentine - Kickoff Friday with Wim
Posted: 2007-02-04, 2:26 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
On the way from Amsterdam to Alkmaar, we hit some traffic and we finally arrived at the Achterdam around 5:30 PM. Wim let me jumped off his Wimrocket so that I could get a head start.

The day of pleasant surprises just continued ……

I saw a petite blonde in a gray jacket and blue jeans in the Achterdam office. Is that Nikola?! I just stopped moving until Wim caught up with me, “Wim, look!” By this time, Nikola was done with her business and she walked out of the office towards us with a big smile. She extended a hand and I would not just accept a bankers’ handshake. I gave her a bear hug and we exchanged three kisses. Wim did not get kisses from either one of us. Ha Ha… We chatted for a minute or two and Nikola said she would be back to the Wallen later.

We started our tour and there were quite a few cute and new faces:

A few doors down from the office on the right was a young girl with headband and glasses, complete with a delicious C cups and flat stomach.

Another babe from Romania was dancing for us in her light pink bikini. Wim was smiling, gyrating his hips, shaking his legs as he approached her kamer. She opened the door and invited him in. He was still shy at the moment.

Whoa! A stunner with dark blonde hair was cleaning the window in her sexy lingerie night dress with lace. She spotted us watching and gave us some embarrassing smile. That’s Diana from Bulgaria, a new arrival for just one week. I almost wanted to go in but the tour must continue.

I then asked Wim if he had heard about Nikki from Hungary. He casually said yes but could not offer much information.

Onto the third passage, there was a tall and young brunette sitting on her director’s chair. She gave us a very cute smile as we walked by.

Wim suggested that we had a beer but I asked him to wait a bit. It was down to the brunette in the third passage or the sexy blonde in building 27, less than 10 steps from the phone booth.

She opened the door with a warm smile and introduced herself as Diana from Bulgaria. She worked as a pole dancer before and it showed. Her 178 cm frame qualify her for a swimsuit model any day - A cups, flat stomach, nice round ass and superb long legs.

She got naked, laid down on bed and extended her hands above her head and gave me some inviting smile before I jumped onto bed. We talked a bit as we fondled each other gently. Diana seemed to be waiting for my first moves and I was more than glad to execute my routines. As she was very receptive to body kissing, I moved south and found her nectar region sparkling fresh. It’s good to take the first dip of the day!

After extensive DATY, Diana moved a bit and reached the condom, signaling we should move on to the next phase. She looked at Freddy, gave me a devilish smile, put on the condom, gave my chest and nipples a few kisses before she laid back down. Her pussy stayed very wet throughout. We moved onto doggie before I exploded. Diana thanked me for a nice time and I responded with a big grin, “thank you, welcome to Holland!” I told her that I would be back to see her soon.

After a wonderful time with Diana, I found Wim and we walked over to La Cubanita for a beer. However, our favorite manager had moved on. We had another round of beer before we returned to the Achterdam.

To be continued….

Regards,
Fred
Re: Operation Valentine - Kickoff Friday with Wim
Posted: 2007-02-04, 12:13 pm

Wim Admin
Fred,

still with Nikola, there are not many workinggirls who let themselves hug and kiss in the street - but Nikola does ! Next she hopped in her car and headed for Amsterdam.

After La Cubanita (remember Mirjam ?) I found Mara in the street at nr 10, a cute slender girl in a white bikini, she was a pleasant, brunette, 2nd half twenties, she let me guess where she was from and Romania actually was the last thing I thought about because she was not the typical white skinned curly blackhaired queen. But 'draga mia' and 'lingi pisda' did the thing. She was pleasant and nice horny, paid her 50, I actually licked her pussy until she climbed the walls, when next it was her turn to make me climb !
Alltogether it was unrushed and pleasant , she is a week in Alkmaar, showed me her address in Amsterdam (Wallen) and by now I think she works overthere.

Saturday I was back again and found Mima, a Bulgarian Dida lookalike (must say Dida is the more beautiful) but Mima's service was excellent (she was recommended). Mima is in 2nd passage in the connection between the broad alley and the courtyard. Also paid Mima the 50 and, though I'm not that much demanding from the girls but she offers a lot, "2nd fuck next time then".

I also checked Diana again , she really is a tall girl and great looker.

For those concerned -

the price in Alkmaar still is 35 / 15 minutes.
Generally many guys do 50 or 70 (half hour) with extra's. Only the fast fuckers can make it with 35. The 50 twice gave me great daty, cbj and positions.

Wim
Posted: 2007-02-04, 9:33 pm

vicgoo
Wim,we have todo a round of the Achterdam next time i come over.It should be in Nov.

Posted: 2007-02-05, 1:03 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Operation Valentine - Kickoff Friday with Wim (continued)

As Wim and I left the Cuban restaurant for the Achterdam, we were both ready to take on a cute instructor of Achterdametology. For me, I found the one I had been lusting for months - a head turner from Hungary in Passage 1, just across from Princess Andrea’s last kamer in the Achterdam before she moved onto the Wallen, her final stop in the business. Her glamorous and gorgeous face stopped me in the track. I was totally stunned. As I stared at her in complete disbelief, I whispered to Wim, “that’s Nikki!!” Wim walked towards her, asked her if she’s Nikki and came back with a smile, “yes, Fred, that’s Nikki.” I know… OK, it’s time to divide and conquer. With thin strands of platinum blonde hair on both sides of her gorgeous face, Nikki looked a bit like Mr. Donald Trump’s x-wife from the former Czechoslovakia. I could not even wait to take my jacket off before I gave her a bear hug and lifted her up a bit, followed by three kisses and some Eskimo kisses. Her shy smile was simply priceless!

As we get horizontal side by side, Nikki pressed her body against mine and placed her left thigh on my hip. As we rubbed noses and fondled each other, I noticed that she had gained some winter weight compared to the last time I saw her back in late March of 2006.

Afterwards, Nikki bounced on top of the sink and washed herself, “moment please…” Then it’s my turn. The placement of this sick is higher than those of other kamers. I told her I would hope to see her again real soon before we exchanged three kisses.

I walked up to the end of the Achterdam, came back and talked to petite Andrea from Hungary, “you see my friend?” Then I heard, “Hi Fred” from behind. Wim was having a big silly grin and told me her tales with the foxy Romanian, “should we have some coffee or beer?” As we walked up the Achterdam towards the office, Wim pointed out the foxy miss M to me. She has curly hair and she was gyrating her hips and making “bring it on” hand gestures to us when we walked by. Bring it on?! What kind of guy you take me for?! Wim and I giggled and laughed all the way to the big open area by the Kass Museum. Then one guy from a party of three talking on the street stopped the conversation as he saw us, “HEYYYY!!!” That’s my buddy no longer managing the Cuban restaurant. We had a big hand shake followed by a hug. His friends indicated that they were just finishing up their conversation and he’s free to go with us. We then walked over to his new restaurant, enjoyed some beer, followed by chicken wings, calamari and spare ribs. They were delicious.

9 PM was fast approaching and we were supposed to meet withnail in the Wallen around 9:30 or 10 PM. It’s time to say goodbye and I told him I would be back soon! I asked Wim if we should have one more round for the road. So we went and took a look. There were more cuties, including a smiling blonde in a room on the right of the phone booth. She looked very tempting and she seemed very nice as she introduced herself as Linda from Czech and Austria. Both Diana and Nikki were busy and I was very close to try out that tall brunette in the third passage. But I opted to return for Linda instead. As one man was having a conversation at the door with Linda, Wim came by and whispered to me, “Diana is free.” There’s no need for a second thought and I stood right in front of her door with a big smile.

Diana had changed from her lingerie night dress to a creamy / white bikini, exposing her flat stomach, small waist and curvy hips. She explained that the night dress looked good during day time but not so with the neon light at night. She looks great regardless. After another intimate round, she stayed horizontal in bed for a few extra seconds as I got up to wash myself, “thank you, I am very happy.” Oh, I am very happy too!!

Then I found Wim and it’s time for us to return to the Wallen to observe the night shift beauties.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-05, 1:07 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"there are not many workinggirls who let themselves hug and kiss in the street - but Nikola does !"

Hi Wim,

You are right! I must be in the zone at that time. I had ran into Nikola several times during non-work hours on the street when she was still working at the Achterdam. We would smile to each other without making direct eye contacts, not to mention hug and kisses on the street.

Sooooo you triggered the devil in Miss M.....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-08, 1:50 am

Wim Admin
Fred,

Andrea from Hungary also worked in the Wallen, that's why I noticed her.

Yeah, Miss M was very pleasant, not to say horny - what I said, I licked her pussy till she started squeking loudly with her knees on the cushion pressed against her ears.
She told me (later) she would next day work in the Wallen somewhere in Annendwars, but I could not spot her today.

In that same room on nr 10 is now Diana !

Wim
Posted: 2007-02-08, 1:00 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Wim,

Andrea from Hungary could have used some braces on her teeth. Otherwise, she would look like the twin sister of Alessandra from Bulgaria on Tromp.

Did you say Hi to Diana for me?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-18, 1:35 am

Wim Admin
`` that tall brunette in the third passage ..... ``

is Rachida, I found her this afternoon directly on left when you enter Achterdam past the bellshop.
She is a brilliant smiler, dark eyes curly haired brunette, and she keeps smiling as long as you are in, actually she is Moroccan born in NL from Den Haag. Certainly a pleasant provider, I could hold and hug her till I get rockhard, service is simple but includes a bite, full touch, soft kissing , too slippery , she´s just a young thin girl 20 years.
price 35 / 15 minutes plus

Also around was Diana , a bit too tanned now IMO, and Donald Trump´s ex wife, certainly a stunner ! Could not find my Mrs. M from Romania, nor did I find her in Amsterdam.

Wim
Posted: 2007-02-18, 6:43 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

"Donald Trump´s ex wife, certainly a stunner !"

Thanks for the update! I was with a new German babe several hours ago. When we went side by side for the DNA double helix formation, I had a smile - that's how Nikki and I would hug each other.....

See you in Spring Training!

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: