Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 2
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Wim and Skip tour Den Haag
Posted: 2007-02-21, 5:11 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Another installment in the Wim Adventure series:

For several years I have been fortunate enough to go on an adventure with my good friend Wim. Each year he generously asks where I would like to visit. The first year I said Golden Time. OK, Skip, we go to PHG. er,…PHG? What about Golden Time, Wim? That’s Ok; we have a big ice bear meeting at PHG. Well, then next year definitely. All right, Skip, next year for sure.

Next year comes, where do you want to visit, Skip? GT, Wim. OK, Skip, we go to Den Haag. I thought that GT was in Germany, Wim. No, there is a party in Den Haag, Skip. (Evidently we are losing something in the translation here…) OK, Wim, then Den Haag it is!

Wim arrives in the famous wimrocket with the newly refreshed clutch cable right on time and we zoom off to the lovely city of Den Haag. Home of the Queen, land of the brave... I had been there once before and would recommend the visit to anyone. The Dutch have a unique way of blending the very old and the ultra modern architecture in their cities for a pleasing visual effect.

A trip to Den Haag cannot be considered complete unless one visits Geleenstraat and Doublestraat. One thing that I learned is; don’t go unless you can pronounce the names of the places or they will be impossible to locate. It’s Heleenstraat and not Double (silly me) but Dooob-lay-straat. (Oh, and GT is “het tay” which may help explain why we never seem to get there…)

It is a cold and damp February day but there are still a couple of hours until the party so we find a parking space about 2 Km (at least it seemed so) from Geleenstraat. After a brisk Wim-walk (like jogging for me) we arrived and I must say I was impressed with the lay-out. Much like a more open version of the Achterdam in Alkmaar. We did the cursory tour, found the urinor (what a great idea) and entered one of the enclosed areas.

By this time I had become quite cold and when I felt the blast of hot air from the heavens (actually, the overhead heating system), I reached for my pocket to give someone or something 50 euros. Damn, that heat was a great feeling! Wim, undaunted by the cold and damp, inspected the “cuties” while I admired the hot air machine.

There was an impressive assortment of ladies present for a cold and rainy Monday afternoon. Several stunning eastern Euro babes and as good a mix of other ages sizes and types as you can find in de Wallen. After a couple of laps and a return to that glorious hot air machine, we decided to walk to “Dooob-lay” straat.

This is not an insignificant walk but I am sure more pleasant in decent weather. For those who have not been, it is much like an older version of Geleenstraat. Reportedly the going service rate is lower, as well.

Anyone who has had the pleasure of taking a few laps with Wim knows that you do your best to jog behind while he knowingly points out his “cuties”. (I never have actually seen one of these “cuties” because I can’t keep up to see who he is pointing at.)

On this inspection there is something quite ominous. I am able to keep up with him even though we are half way down the street and he hasn’t uttered the word “cutie” once! There is a good reason for this. There were possibly a few 5’s present and then it went down hill from there. In the 20 minutes we were there the word “cutie” never escaped his lips. A bit scary but certainly a valuable learning experience. I will say that there were quite a few customers so there must be something to the place; I was simply unable to find it.

On back to Geleenstraat to get a bite to eat and who-knows-what after. We had a nice hot bowl of soup and an AA Energy drink at a small restaurant where they evidently couldn't understand Wim's Dutch and I was good to go. Wim was “saving” himself so he went to have a beer.

I was not “saving” myself so I went to make the acquaintance of SueAnn, a lovely Thai lady in, I believe 126 Geleenstraat. This lady gives the most incredible massage, although that was not what I went in for. The rest of the events were just as memorable as the massage and she has a smokin’ body with a killer rack to boot. She is also a good conversationalist with a great personality. 50 euros for probably 25 to 30 minutes. She most likely would be considered MILF but those are the most treasured of the Thai ladies according to my knowledgeable guide. A definite repeat and high recommendation.

Now on to retrieve Wim and go to the party that I gave up a trip to “Het Tay” for. The party is at the Paradise Club, a sauna club located in a shopping area somewhere in den Haag. Not really the place you would figure for a sauna club to be located but the facilities were really impressive. A little pricey, 50 euro entrance and 65 euro for a room plus the providers fee but we were there for the party.

One of the special guests was Kim Holland, the Dutch film star, who was a real pleasure to meet and talk to. Very intelligent and witty and not quite what one might expect from someone from her line of work. (I believe that she did keep undressing Wim with her eyes the entire time she was there, though.) There were also two other video starlets in attendance who would stay for the entire party, Melizza Moore and Melanie Moist. Both were very charming people to talk to. (And we got the t-shirts to prove it!)

It was soon dinner time and several of us were engaged in conversation with Melizza and Melanie. True to form, when the meal was plated the Dutch abruptly ditched the ladies and sat down to eat. I was suddenly left alone talking to both ladies. Cool!!! (It always truly amazes me that these guys certainly aren’t going to miss a meal over a little thing like sex and I have witnessed it on several occasions now. Apparently I must be missing something.)

After dinner the regular line-up of the club appeared and was available. The ladies were comparable in quality and quantity to a smaller German club, I thought. For this particular night, most seemed more interested in dancing and partying so not much to report in the action department.

I know that Wim enjoys a larger than life reputation on this board. Man of all seasons, man of letters, man of the sea…you get my drift. Ok, but can he dance? Well, not so impressive when the techno and Latin music were playing. Ah, a chink in the armor?

But wait! Tunes from Elvis and the Beach Boys suddenly and unexpectedly come blaring out of the sound system and the spirit descended… my man Wim takes over the dance floor!

Just like John Travolta in Saturday Nigt Fever… It was a thing of beauty. The dude can cut the rug! All the young chicks, excuse me “cuties”, were waitin’ in line to get a go with the master. I didn’t think that I would ever get him to leave and I had an important appointment in Hennef the next day plus Wim had to go drive a boat into the Ij harbor. Obligations……

Finally we bade a reluctant goodbye to the throng of partiers and headed home to Amsterdam. Another missed opportunity at GT? No way, Wim knows what’s best, at least for my continuing education! Bedankt, my friend, TZMF.

Ciao,
Skip
Re: Wim and Skip tour Den Haag
Posted: 2007-02-21, 6:56 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Skip,

"my man Wim takes over the dance floor!"

Did he stand on his head and spin around and around?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-21, 8:01 pm

Supporting Member
Fred,

"Did he stand on his head and spin around and around?"

Nah, but you could tell that the "cuties" were sure wanting to do that to him........

TZ,
Skip
Posted: 2007-02-21, 8:51 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Skip,

They would like to sit on his head and spin around?! Ha Ha...

Wim's fun to watch as he made that little kick just before he got to the kamer door, "hey, baby...."

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-22, 12:33 am

Wim Admin
"" For several years I have been fortunate enough to go on an adventure with my good friend Wim. Each year he generously asks where I would like to visit. The first year I said Golden Time. OK, Skip, we go to PHG. er,…PHG? What about Golden Time, Wim? That’s Ok; we have a big ice bear meeting at PHG. Well, then next year definitely. All right, Skip, next year for sure. ""

Skip, next time you say that you don't want to go to the place where you actually want to go - and there we go , we have a party there , that's also the way it works with my daughter ....

wait a minute , I'm on line now !

"" Wim arrives in the famous wimrocket with the newly refreshed clutch cable right on time and we zoom off to the lovely city of Den Haag. Home of the Queen, land of the brave... I had been there once before and would recommend the visit to anyone. The Dutch have a unique way of blending the very old and the ultra modern architecture in their cities for a pleasing visual effect. ""

I wish old Wimmie was any moment just as sensible and reactive as his new clutch cable is ...

And what about Jeroen, we were close to Jeroen !

"" A trip to Den Haag cannot be considered complete unless one visits Geleenstraat and Doublestraat. One thing that I learned is; don’t go unless you can pronounce the names of the places or they will be impossible to locate. It’s Heleenstraat and not Double (silly me) but Dooob-lay-straat. (Oh, and GT is “het tay” which may help explain why we never seem to get there…) ""

Geleen (not Cheleen but Gggggeleen) actually is a city in Limburg close to CheTey

Doublet actually is the French word for double , all girls do double French there ....

"" After a brisk Wim-walk (like jogging for me) ""

I've been in the fire brigade ....

"" There was an impressive assortment of ladies present for a cold and rainy Monday afternoon. Several stunning eastern Euro babes and as good a mix of other ages sizes and types as you can find in de Wallen. After a couple of laps and a return to that glorious hot air machine, we decided to walk to “Dooob-lay” straat. ""

Fred will trip-out there ....

"" Anyone who has had the pleasure of taking a few laps with Wim knows that you do your best to jog behind while he knowingly points out his “cuties”. (I never have actually seen one of these “cuties” because I can’t keep up to see who he is pointing at.) ""

I'm always looking forward to those I expect or hope to see ....

Did you actually check out who whe've been chatting with for three quarters of an hour,

Mrs. Kim Holland at http://www.kimholland.com/

"double penetration in the open air"

she has more websites, have fun tonight and more tomorrow !

Wim
Posted: 2007-02-22, 1:53 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Fred will trip-out there .... "

Hi Wim,

No, that will not be the case unless Olivia from Krakow moves there. Then I'll book that Jacuzzi suite in the covered area of G-straat.

I still have fondful memories of two Belgians there - Suzie and Wendy.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-22, 5:32 am

Supporting Member
Wim,

What can I say? Oh, yeah, L E K K E R!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for a great time, man. I had a lot more fun with you and the boys in den Haag than I would have had where I thought I wanted to go. Same for last year at PHG. You certainly know best, my friend. Remember to tell that to your daughter, as well.

As you know, I was able to find my way to "Het Tay" on my own a few days later anyway so "I have scratched the itch" for that prticular venue. About time I grew up and went without a chaperione! Besides, Fred neglected to tell me about gay time starting at 21:00. Fortunately, I left early!

Give my best to Mrs. Holland! Interesting site. I think that she could use a few more "Bears" in her video's. Evidently Bears are harder to find than six-packers. She will have to wait for another year now. Have you found Melizza or Melanie's sites?

Great trip and thanks to you I made some more new friends. You guys are the BEST! I hope some day to return the favor.

Glad to hear that you are about ready to return to action, mate. Lekker!

AMF,
Skijp
Posted: 2007-02-22, 9:07 pm

Wim Admin
"" I know that Wim enjoys a larger than life reputation on this board. Man of all seasons, man of letters, man of the sea…you get my drift. Ok, but can he dance? Well, not so impressive when the techno and Latin music were playing. Ah, a chink in the armor?

But wait! Tunes from Elvis and the Beach Boys suddenly and unexpectedly come blaring out of the sound system and the spirit descended… my man Wim takes over the dance floor! ""

Skip , is that so ? (LOL) , at least Elvis is like kicking my balls , the Jailhouse Rock and Hound dog from 50 years ago are unsurpassed for ever. The rattle of the drums is like an anti aircraft salvo from an Essex-class carrier , absolutely unsurpassed, Elvis is my hero !

That Paradise club is good, great facility , check www.paradiseclub.nl

and you can see the girls - I felt like a night out to the dance , with pretty girls , good thing is that they have more possibilities ! And they were partying, that Sandra from Poland is only there one week in a month.

www.melizzamore.nl

www.mariannemoist.nl

at least you've done some nice couche action with both of them , Kim was more the standing job !

Groeten van Wim (off to Sexieland rendez vous now)
Posted: 2007-02-22, 9:46 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Wim (off to Sexieland rendez vous now)"

Back to the office I see.... Please keep Olivia warm for me.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-23, 3:05 am

Supporting Member
Fred,

As the great Gene Autry would put it: ..."he's...back in...the saddle...again........."

Sorry, Wim, an Elvis quote just wouldn't fit the situation.

AMF,
Skijp
Posted: 2007-02-23, 10:15 am

Wim Admin
guys,

last night in the Wallen with Admiral, HAL, Withnail and Paniked, left me pretty stoned while trampling my way back to Singel where I tried to find my bike.

At least I found Laura from Leeuwarden on nr 15 Spuistraat (after a year) , busy with a client but, all of a sudden pressing my nose against the window, I could last moment catch her eye while she went in. Work to do these days .... !

Fred, I also found Bonny, again in Stoofsteeg, did not spot Oliiiiivia ......
Posted: 2007-02-23, 1:27 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Fred, I also found Bonny, again in Stoofsteeg, did not spot Oliiiiivia ......"

Hi Wim,

Bunny from Alkmaar is working night shift?! That's interesting. I am sure you'll keep checking on Oliiiivia. She loves to dance.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-24, 6:33 am

Supporting Member
Wim.

"last night in the Wallen with Admiral, HAL, Withnail and Paniked, left me pretty stoned while trampling my way back to Singel where I tried to find my bike."

Dude, hanging with the Doobie Brothers. Pretty soon we will be calling you "Willie" (Nelson) and you will have a pony tail like Paniked...............

One toke over the line sweet........... Well, were you able to find your bike? Gotta' watch out for those Poulite bike traps or whatever you call them on the way back home.

TZMF,
Skip
Posted: 2007-02-25, 6:08 pm

Wim Admin
Skip,

I could not find my bike in Spuistraat - but I found Laura , pressing my nose against her window (same address as lil'Eva on Spuistraat 15) and I was happy enough with a fast recognizing wink of the eye before she went under with her client. Finally finding the proper bicycle, back home I could not find my bed, eventually my wife kicked me and I fell asleep with the everlasting Garfield grin on the face ....

Wim
Posted: 2007-02-26, 12:30 am

Supporting Member
Hey Willie,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to find your house! You are the man. Good your wife let you know where the bed was.

Be nice and don't get too much like Willie, dude. He came home one night stoned and/or drunk and his wife took needle and thread, sewed his inebriated butt up in a bedsheet and then beat the hell out of him...........

Watch out for that rough posse you're hangin' with!

AMF,
Skip
Posted: 2007-02-26, 12:56 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Good your wife let you know where the bed was."

Yeah, Garfield: here's your dog pad by the bed.

Hey Skip,

Have you been watching too much S&M material? Are you writing scripts for your own movie, "Here's Skippy!!"

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-26, 7:41 pm

Supporting Member
Fred,

"Yeah, Garfield: here's your dog pad by the bed."

Little harsh there, dude. My man was in an incapacitated state...evidently mixed with a little euphoria. You need to get him on the Jamba Juice, quick.

I'm thinking of writing a screenplay about the life and times of the most famous cowboy that de Wallen has ever produced. Willie Nelson Wim! No S&M in it yet.

"mama's...don't let your babes...grow up...ta' be Cowboys......

Regards,
Skip
Posted: 2007-02-26, 8:32 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Skip,

It's not that bad. I have been there before myself as I told my bedmate not to stick her cold feet onto my legs....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-03-01, 6:09 am

Supporting Member
Fred,

"It's not that bad. I have been there before myself as I told my bedmate not to stick her cold feet onto my legs...."

You, sir, are the embodiment of a true (modrn day) Hessian warrior.

Ciao,
Skip
Posted: 2007-03-01, 6:39 pm

Wim Admin
Man , I've got my blue polocap drawn over my eyes and my umbrella stick under my arm and the girls are jumping at me like hell like "hey here's my buddy from overseas .... "
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 2
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: