Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip Report : Part 3 (Alkmaar)
Posted: 2007-02-24, 5:43 am

Veteren_Jim
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last Saturday and Sunday nights, I went by the Achterdam RLD (in Alkmaar) late at night and got to observe that scene. I had a busy itinerary with friends and this visit to the Netherlands entailed relatively little time in the Amsterdam area. It's neat to get out and explore the small Dutch towns off the beaten path. As you might imagine, there are small town girls who are absolutely delectable.

Here's a tip. Check out the bars/restaurants directly across the street from Centraal Station in Alkmaar. There are some angelic barmaids (8+ on a scale of 10) in that neck of the woods with all-natural 34C-24-34 figures. Think bodies like the famous Van Breeschooten twins of Playboy Playmate fame in the late 1980s. Friendly ladies too. Such bars are a great place to relax and kick back.

It's not that far a walk from Centraal Station to the Achterdam. Maybe just over a mile or so. As you exit the train station, taking a left towards the first major intersection (about 1/4 mile away at most), and then taking a right (you will continue walking for maybe a tad over a half mile), which gets you headed towards the Cheese Market and the RLD close by. Look for the tallest spire and that's the Cheese Market. About 150-200 meters away from the Cheese Market is the Achterdam RLD. Check out the Google maps and it's not hard to find your way there. Do a Google search with "Achterdam" as the key word and you'll get some visuals as to the kamer layouts and all the passageways, courtyards, and other nooks and crannies. Achterdam is not a large RLD. Two round trips through that turf and you've got a pretty good sense of which ladies are working and which ones are most doable.

The Alkmaar cartel routinely charges 35E for 15 minutes. That's a 30% discount to the 50E for 15 minutes in the main Amsterdam RLD. So it's fair to say that your money can go a lot further with the Achterdam girls. By the way, some Wallen girls will come out and essentially say "50E for 20 minutes for S&F". Jennifer Cutie (kamer #113 of Dolleb.) is such a gal.

I must say that on this trip the police presence was quite visible in the Wallen. Foot patrols and even mounted patrols. Yes, policemen on horseback on OzA. And we've seen cops on motorcycles over the years. As you look up, you will see cameras mounted 10 meters above street level looking down on OzV, Sint Annenstraat, and other high-traffic areas. While there are security cameras in the Achterdam, what I didn't see on 2 consecutive nights was any visible police presence. What I witnessed late Saturday night as it turned into the wee hours of Sunday morning was akin to an Achterdam version of "Pimps Gone Wild". This was like a Jerry Springer show going increasingly bad. The crowds were rather heavy that evening by Achterdam standards. The guys in these crowds are a very ethnically diverse bunch with many guys who travel in packs of 2 to 4. Some guys behave decently and others don't. If a girl in one of the back passageways opens her kamer door to talk with a potential customer, all of a sudden there might be 3 guys in her kamer pawing her or making her feel outnumbered and ill at ease. That would be "panic button" stuff in the Wallen but I heard no panic buttons go off in the Achterdam.

There are obviously a number of Eastern European (EE) gals in the Achterdam who talk with their fellow EE sisters a lot. The vibe I sensed was great dread when some of these guys came around. The guys would aggressively stare the girls down and try to get 35E/15 minute sessions for half price. One guy was a very aggressive pimp and was making the rounds, checking up on certain ladies. Around 3am, as the Achterdam was shutting down, he confronted one departing girl and said, "You will come and work for me!". One of his fellow rowdies, in a group of 5 or so, would go up to girls, hiss at them, and call them a certain 5-letter derogatory word. As various girls were leaving their kamers between 2:30am and 3am, some were approached in the streets by several guys and it was very obvious that a few guys saw that as an opportunity to fondle a girl. All in all, it was an increasingly chaotic scene as the night got older given zero police presence at ground level and the aggressive of the pimps and rowdies in pushing the limits.

As for the selection of girls, it was good on both nights but not in the same ballpark as the Wallen overall. Girls in kamers numbered 1,2,5,8,18, and 20 along Achterdam kinda jumped out at me as far as appeal. As you face that green phone booth, with the cheese market at your back, there's a kamer on the right (maybe 20 feet from the phone booth) occupied by a very slender raven-haired gal with a 33B-22-33 figure or thereabouts. Tattoo on her lower back and hot bikini body. Appears to be early 20s or so. She was one of the top 5 lookers in my book. About 3 windows down from the office/vending machines was a mousy blonde gal with a sleek ponytail and the Ashleigh Banfield (Court TV reporter) glasses. She turned out to be Maria of Bulgaria. Great looking abs, fake 34C boobs, and 1.75 meters tall (over 5ft9). Another top 5 looker. More on her later.

Back in that first passageway loop, there were a couple girls who had possibilities. One was a blondish version of a Helen Hunt cousin, reclining on her stool. Maybe 5ft10 and very nice legs and overall look. She didn't seem to be getting much business. Seemed to be many Cheap Charlies that night who were trying to get discounted F&S. The girls kinda roll their eyes when they see them coming. The courtyard area and some of the other vestibules had their share of empty kamers. The gals I generally found the most attractive were not in the passageways but were in kamers directly along Achterdam, which is the "main drag" for pedestrian traffic. Perhaps some dark haired Romanian girls in the next to last kamers on the right (office at your back). Two of them were getting into the dancing mode. Guys who were non-customers seemed to be dropping in on certain gals a lot. Their modus operandi had "pimp!" written all over it. Nothing was subtle. Along the main drag, the preponderance of gals were brunettes with 6.5-7.5 looks by most graders. The hottest gals had the firm buns, tight tummies, and the curvy bosoms that tended to be all-natural. In the middle of the block, there are perhaps 4 or 5 solid candidates who are not beauty queens but appear friendly, well-presented, and certainly very doable. Some girls in the Achterdam have better front sides than backsides. You see that in the Wallen also. Awesome asses and legs with superb skin tone are an increasing rarity. From the waist down, Eva/Alexa in the Wallen (Annendwars) has one of the best pairs of buns and legs out there, IMHO.

Back to the Achterdam. On the left side of the street (office at your back), midway down (just past the green phone booth), was a poor man's brunette version of Kiersten Dunst, in a sisterly or cousinly sense. Very nice bod and she looked pretty good in civilian clothes. Nice presence and well worth investigating. There was also a gal on the left side, about one half to two thirds down (office at your back), who was tall, blonde, and had those big eyes that perhaps one reviewer likened to a young Ivana Trump (I'd liken the gal I saw to, let's say, an EE cousin of the doe-eyed, busty, dirty blonde CNBC newsbabe Melissa Francis). She's easily in the top 10 lookers and on most top 5 lists. It wasn't easy making the rounds that Saturday night given the rowdiness and hostility of maybe 10 guys in all. A lot of girls gave me eye contact and wanted my business. But my style is super-selective. I'd rather have one staggering 45 minute session with one girl than 3 average ones, with different girls, at 15 minutes a pop. In the back passageways and hallways, some girls had indulged rather heavily with the tats and piercings. One mousy blonde girl along the main drag (left side, office at your back) had one tattoo that literally covered her entire back. She'd turn her body just so and a lot of guys would flock to gaze upon her body art.

Sunday night in the Achterdam was a much more pleasant vibe than the previous night. Maria of Bulgaria is in the #2 kamer (big window) a few doors down from the office (on the right side, with office at your back). She chain smokes and has a fidgety nature. She seemed to get a pretty good business but when I talked with her, over the course of a long session, she said she had been in Alkmaar for just 3 months and business wasn't that good. In the meantime, her next door neighbor directly behind her (this neighbor being in the first kamer on the left, inside the first passageway) starts shrieking as the sounds of multiple men could be heard within that kamer. Sounded like she was on the cusp of hitting the panic button. Maria's fairly business-like and is kinda programmed to perform the F&S and then move on to the next customer. She got naked quickly and had no issue with me pursuing breast feasting with her. She has superb pencil-eraser nipples and her enhanced boobs are shapely but a bit rock-hard. In the meantime, her Ashleigh Banfield glasses stayed on the whole time. She gave a pretty solid covered BJ for mutiple minutes and seemed to aim to please. I started with her in doggie and then finished in mish. Her style is not a huggy/kissy girl but things seemed to warm up near the end and she has potential for raising the level of her service in future visits. I'd say she's a bit guarded and it probably takes some time for her to build up trust. Then again, that's fairly typical for a new girl in this business. She speaks little in the way of English, I should emphasize. She's fairly fluent in French from what she indicated as I was leaving her kamer.

So it was good to have a pleasant walkaround and more easygoing time of things in the Achterdam late Sunday night. I didn't see any girls in the Achterdam who could be classified as stunners. Many solid candidates in the 6.5 to 7.0 range, give or take. Forgot to mention a very petite early 20s (or so) blonde in the last kamer on the left (office at your back) along the main drag. Rather animated stage presence and tiny body (A cup, maybe 5ft tall, 32A-23-32 or so) similar to that of Jennifer Cutie in the Wallen. She was wearing her hair in pigtails. So there are plenty of possibilities out there and my hunch, right or wrong, would be that the Achterdam has a few more targets of opportunity on the beauty scale than Geleenstraat would have in Den Haag. As for superbabes, the main RLD in the Wallen was THE place last weekend, IMHO.

Cheers,
Jim

Last edited by Veteren_Jim on 2007-02-24, 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Trip Report : Part 3
Posted: 2007-02-24, 9:25 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
All I can say is, wow. Jim, you should make a powerpoint presentation with maps, diagrams, and photos man. Wait until wim gets a hold of this one. Fred you taking notes?

Pimps gone wild indeed, nasty stuff. When I ran around there, I remember a Baltic girl who was kidnapped from the Achterdam at closing, driven off by pimps, and rescued some months later by police in another city. But Alkmaar is a gorgeous little city with some fantastic restaurants and good vibes.

All the Achterdam superstars are in de Wallen.

I'd love to see what you would do reporting on a full FKK lineup.

doog
pepto
Posted: 2007-02-24, 5:22 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
“As you face that green phone booth, with the cheese market at your back, there's a kamer on the right (maybe 20 feet from the phone booth) occupied by a very slender raven-haired gal with a 33B-22-33 figure or thereabouts.”

Hi Jim, that’s Linda from Slovakia.

“Guys who were non-customers seemed to be dropping in on certain gals a lot. Their modus operandi had "pimp!" written all over it.”

There are exceptions. Nikola used to invite me in for a brief chat knowing that we would not get horizontal.

“one reviewer likened to a young Ivana Trump”

That’s my Nikki. Wim, has she moved?

“Fred you taking notes?”

Pepto, have you ever seen me taking notes?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-24, 5:43 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
V.J. , What can I say, that the others haven't. Great report, guy. I'm starting to get some intel going for an up coming trip and it looks like the trip reports keep showing up here. I can't wait to recall and to put into words, my next trip. Thanks.....Cooter

Posted: 2007-02-24, 5:49 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Quote:
One was a blondish version of a Helen Hunt cousin, ...

If she has those Helen Hunt eyes I'd have jumped. That does me in everytime. Seems more common among European women than women in the US.
Posted: 2007-02-24, 7:19 pm

Veteren_Jim
“Guys who were non-customers seemed to be dropping in on certain gals a lot. Their modus operandi had "pimp!" written all over it.”

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your feedback...and that of Wim and others on the Wallen scene. It's always nice to attach a name to a girl's face. The discriminator I use is assessing the girl's body language and how aggressive the guy is. Some girls literally recoil in fear. Looked like an Oriental guy was dropping in on Linda of Slovakia here and there. Appeared they were friends. The pimp mentality I saw in Alkmaar tended to be the Joey Buttafucco kinda swagger. As pepto noted, Alkmaar is a lovely town worth exploring.

Cheers,
Jim
Posted: 2007-02-25, 4:46 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Jim,

The aggressive guy could be one of the rent collectors. He likes to give the girls stern talks for not working hard. In this case, he's thinking in the girls' best interests.

"Alkmaar is a lovely town worth exploring."

Yes, you have to see the Cheese Show on Friday between May and August at least once. Also, wedding by the church along Langestraat can be a very lovely scene as well.

Cheers,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-25, 3:31 pm

Wim Admin
Quote:
The Alkmaar cartel routinely charges 35E for 15 minutes. That's a 30% discount to the 50E for 15 minutes in the main Amsterdam RLD. So it's fair to say that your money can go a lot further with the Achterdam girls. By the way, some Wallen girls will come out and essentially say "50E for 20 minutes for S&F". Jennifer Cutie (kamer #113 of Dolleb.) is such a gal.

absolutely true ! if you know the right gals in the Wallen !

Quote:
Back in that first passageway loop, there were a couple girls who had possibilities. One was a blondish version of a Helen Hunt cousin, reclining on her stool. Maybe 5ft10 and very nice legs and overall look. She didn't seem to be getting much business.

according to Fred she's Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana , actually I think you're talking about Nikki, Hungarian , Fred definitely knows her better .....

Quote:
There are obviously a number of Eastern European (EE) gals in the Achterdam who talk with their fellow EE sisters a lot. The vibe I sensed was great dread when some of these guys came around. The guys would aggressively stare the girls down and try to get 35E/15 minute sessions for half price. One guy was a very aggressive pimp and was making the rounds, checking up on certain ladies. Around 3am, as the Achterdam was shutting down, he confronted one departing girl and said, "You will come and work for me!". One of his fellow rowdies, in a group of 5 or so, would go up to girls, hiss at them, and call them a certain 5-letter derogatory word. As various girls were leaving their kamers between 2:30am and 3am, some were approached in the streets by several guys and it was very obvious that a few guys saw that as an opportunity to fondle a girl. All in all, it was an increasingly chaotic scene as the night got older given zero police presence at ground level and the aggressive of the pimps and rowdies in pushing the limits.

certainly an interesting ' passage ' this one Jim ! you are a great observator ,
those guys, you guys call them ' alphamales ' , we call them ' loverboys ' , trying to hunt down the girls when they leave the kamers , strongly pushing them down with disrespect , and they have them , what kind of men are WE actually ?? are we too nice ... !? (or too old!)

Wim
Posted: 2007-02-25, 4:44 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Wim,

Nikki from Hungary is about 5'7". She can move around a bit in Passage 1.

There are two kinds of loverboys:
1. loverboys who pay the girls
2. 'loverboys' who takes money to the girls

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-02-25, 4:58 pm

Wim Admin
Quote:
There are two kinds of loverboys:
1. loverboys who pay the girls
2. 'loverboys' who takes money to the girls

That is a good one Fred !
Posted: 2007-02-25, 5:44 pm

Wim Admin
Quote:
Sunday night in the Achterdam was a much more pleasant vibe than the previous night. Maria of Bulgaria is in the #2 kamer (big window) a few doors down from the office (on the right side, with office at your back). She chain smokes and has a fidgety nature. She seemed to get a pretty good business but when I talked with her, over the course of a long session, she said she had been in Alkmaar for just 3 months and business wasn't that good. In the meantime, her next door neighbor directly behind her (this neighbor being in the first kamer on the left, inside the first passageway) starts shrieking as the sounds of multiple men could be heard within that kamer. Sounded like she was on the cusp of hitting the panic button. Maria's fairly business-like and is kinda programmed to perform the F&S and then move on to the next customer. She got naked quickly and had no issue with me pursuing breast feasting with her. She has superb pencil-eraser nipples and her enhanced boobs are shapely but a bit rock-hard. In the meantime, her Ashleigh Banfield glasses stayed on the whole time. She gave a pretty solid covered BJ for mutiple minutes and seemed to aim to please. I started with her in doggie and then finished in mish. Her style is not a huggy/kissy girl but things seemed to warm up near the end and she has potential for raising the level of her service in future visits. I'd say she's a bit guarded and it probably takes some time for her to build up trust. Then again, that's fairly typical for a new girl in this business. She speaks little in the way of English, I should emphasize. She's fairly fluent in French from what she indicated as I was leaving her kamer.

Jim , we have certainly seen the Bulgarian ' Maria with the glasses ' last Fridaynight with The Admiral.
Great and interesting you enjoyed her.
For The Admiral she was one of the hits we spotted , he's right , I regret I could not give him a (very) positive advice from things I read about her.

Hope you agree wit me my shifting this superb Alkmaar comment to the ' other cities ' section.

Wim
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: