Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Rotterdam Jagerslaan 4A
Posted: 2007-03-01, 4:10 pm

brownangel954
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I had a good experience in Pattaya Thai Prive last week. Arrived 10 p.m. Rang the doorbell; sound of buzzer indicated I could push the door open. Walked up the stairs. Looking through a glass dorr, there was what appeared to be, as was actually, a family of females, sitting around, some of them eating their supper, smiling and welcoming me in. Then I saw the "bar" and the madame behind it, probably the mother. After some small-talk she showed me a menu, giving the choices and prices. I decided on a 45 minute session for €85. I was offerred a drink. I then had to select a girl. OK, maybe they were not all models but I chose a middle-aged lady who I found attractive. I paid the money and everyone smiled approvingly and told me to "enjoy it", as we headed upstairs. I really liked the politeness. The girl was very gentle and easy to talk to. We stripped down in the room, which was not very big, but adequate, and she led me to the shower and washed both of us. Back in the room, I explained that I like to go slowly and I just wanted straight sex. I asked her for some body massage before sex. We had very nice conversation. I found the session really good and unrushed, just as I wanted. Overall, I was intrigued by the casual, friendly attitude in the house and the sex was just as I wanted.
Re: Rotterdam Jagerslaan 4A
Posted: 2007-03-01, 4:27 pm

paniked Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
thanks for the report! we don't hear much about the scene Rotterdam these days (and I don't think we really ever have except for some intrepid reporting by the legendary El Burro, from whom we would expect nothing less really ;)

we are especially happy to see people posting reports :)

cheers!
-paniked

Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: