Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Willy Wortels Haarlem
Posted: 2007-03-06, 3:24 am

pepsi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
How does the pot compare to the Amsterdam shops? In the Adventures in Amsterdam DVD they seem to really like this shop?
Re: Willy Wortels Haarlem
Posted: 2007-03-06, 4:05 am

bbart
I much prefer the weed in Haarlem.Better quality.Properly flushed, no fertilizer taste and joints stay lit. Amsterdam weed is murder on my throat.
Re: Willy Wortels Haarlem
Posted: 2007-03-06, 11:09 am

paniked Power Kat
it's better, it's worse, it's probably about the same...

OK, for a non-flippant answer ;) it's been a while since I reported on Haarlem, but there is a report (do a search). Willie Wortels was fine, above-average but nothing extraordinary in my book. Now I know that there are some people who are passionate about it to what seems to be the point of exclusivity. Some of the folks at channels are very into it, even affiliated with it.

Nol van Schaik, the proprietor, is a very influential person in the world of cannabis freedom, and I would always be in favour of supporting something like that.

The very subjectivity of this topic though, and the variability that can be the nature of plants, make it hard to say whether it's "better" or "worse" -- that's up to you and your tastes to determine.

I can imagine though that frequent visitors grow very weary of Amsterdam Centrum and Haarlem is a nice change of pace. But, whatever, I don't feel like a tourist in Amsterdam so I'm not bothered to get on the train just for the weed...especially when I can hop on my bike and have Strawberry Haze in less than 5min ;)

But I'm ready to be convinced otherwise too!

-paniked

Posted: 2007-03-06, 7:43 pm

pepsi
Paniked.. thanks. Never been to Haarlem so thought about a train ride over to see another part of the Netherlands. Might drop in Willys just to see.

How would you compare the RLD to Adams?
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: