Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
den haag RLD update
Posted: 2007-03-11, 12:49 pm

withnail Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
i was in the two red light districts of den haag yesterday evening so thought it only right to give you a short update on the current state of the saturday night action.

the more downmarket doubletstraat at 9pm is a busy place both for working girls and customers. i would say there were probably close to 100 ladies in the vicinity with virtually every window occupied both on the main drag and in all the little tucked away corridors. BUT, amongst this throng i really struggled to find a desirable courtesan. i remembered last visit having gone away empty handed and i was beginning to think history may be about to repeat itself. essentially you have many overweight and out of shape ladies working here, together with what appear to be some east europeans, but those who didnt quite make the entry interview for the german club. some quite hideous tattoos coupled with a slight paunch and teeth at a jaunty angle is the favoured look for many. on the other end of the scale you have local ladies of 55+ years leering 'suggestively' from their window, though in reality its more the look of a punch drunk boxer in torn lingerie. that said, the atmosphere is fun and the evening trippers all seem in good spirits. im sure i spotted a group of dutch 'website enthusiasts' discussing the merits of a 'nieuw icelandse dame' at one point along the main drag.

on my (second) final lap i met diana from cuba in one of the inside passageways having just declined the offer of bare back blow job from two equally undesirable vendors. she seemed friendly enough and was sporting a black see through garment with seemingly two puppies fighting to escape from it. we agreed the standard 25 euro s+f and she slipped out of the black negligie. the session itself would best be described as rudimentary i suppose though the bj was fairly creditable. not quite as full on as my experience in the country itself a few years back but enough to satisfy on a cold march night in the hague. diana works 3 months at the doubletstraat then returns to santiago de cuba for two, then back and so on. she told me she has done this for the past two years and seems quite happy with the arrangement. a friendly lady but not on my christmas card list.

upon my exit i spotted a couple of interesting blonde MILFS appearing on the main drag, however i decided to check out the geleenstraat and see who was on parade down that way. i needed the recovery time anyway. the walk is about 15-20 minutes between the two, slightly longer if you factor in a visit to coffeeshop waterworld on the way, as i did. picked up a bag of 'waterworld special' which seems pretty nice, nothing amazing. they also had 'jetlag' on the menu which i remember seeing at coffeeshop nobodys place in venlo a while back. i wonder if anybody has tried this strain? i love the name! the shop itself is pretty dull in terms of atmosphere. just a few local moroccan guys watching football on tv and a pinball machine. its my fourth visit in there now and it never really gets any better despite a re-fit a year or so ago. just a convenient stop-off mid wander when youre in the neighbourhood.

i got to geleenstraat to find far less guys strolling and half the curtains either closed or occupied. on the walk over i had begun to wonder whether i should have just saved myself for the inevitably better looking girls to come but as it turned out i didnt see anybody to pique my interest at all. having read some recent reports i had expected to see a first class contingent but i guess it must have just been bad timing. certainly last time i was there, during the day a few months back, the good lookers were very much in evidence.

so i cant say much more than that im afraid - i left after 10 minutes or so strolling and returned to amsterdam where i ended up drinking with a kilted scotsman who had managed to lose the other 21 kilted scotsman in his stag party, somehow. he was utterly arseholed and revealed with great humour how ashamed he was to be with 21 other guys wearing a matching t-shirt with a number on the back. i always wondered how those guys really felt about that and this felt like a unique insight into the stag party mind. just another saturday night in the netherlands :-)

doog!

withnail
Re: den haag RLD update
Posted: 2007-03-12, 12:55 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
"" picked up a bag of 'waterworld special' which seems pretty nice, ""

yeah, was pretty good Withnail !

last time I visited Geleen I also noticed that in the afternoon the scene was promising - good choice of (EE) 8th's and 9's to qualify it the American way, but in the evening it wasn't any better , like one would expect.

Wim
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: