Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Groningen Nieuwstad
Posted: 2007-03-12, 1:33 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have more then one buddy coming in from Groningen to visit the Wallen - now the guys stick to their own RLD because the inflow of EE , mainly Bulgarians , is better then ever. Some investigations to do overthere. Seems promising from what I heard.

Wim
Re: Groningen Nieuwstad
Posted: 2007-03-12, 5:31 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Wim,

Shall we add biking between Leeuwarden and Groningen to our fitness routines?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-03-12, 11:09 pm

Wim Admin
that sounds good , I'll be in Groningen this week for some pre-sniff .....

Wim
Posted: 2007-03-12, 11:14 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Excellent. Do they speak Dutch or Frysk? Dank u WOW.

Fred
Posted: 2007-03-13, 11:08 pm

El Burro
A Groninger dialect of Dutch. To be honest a real struggle for me to understand during meetings

Fred, I suggest you camp out here. In my opinion the best accommodation in Noord Ned

http://www.simplonjongerenhotel.nl/

Posted: 2007-03-13, 11:46 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi El Burro,

Thanks for the tips on the language.

"Fred, I suggest you camp out here."

Ha Ha.... No way, man! I can be flexible but my guest of honor would not accept the house of horror.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-03-14, 11:51 pm

Wim Admin
I was yesterday, sunny day, in Leeuwarden and Groningen - the city centre is delicious, a lot of youngsters around in the cafe's in and outside, just like it has to be and is in Leeuwarden, Alkmaar, Haarlem etc. The big market, the old towers and the street where the "other" girls are. Groningen is biggest of these. (these girls are at "Nieuwstad", kind of Achterdam, parallel to the huge Fishmarket)

I chose for one of the "other" girls, now it was not that busy overthere, I saw some nice to doe's but , eventually found Lisa, Bulgarian ex Leeuwarden, ex Brussels, "hey Skaatje", (that is hello darling) , well , it certainly was not bad , she hopped on Wimmie till he had no more choice than burst out. Later we talked about her sister Diana who is back in Bulgaria and about Dida who is in Amsterdam.

Back in Leeuwarden Love&Joy early evening was definitely best , at least 10 cuties hopping around like bunnies , I chose for a pretty Romanian for a little nightcap. She was pretty good, not that I say I have to return immediately. Lot of these girls live in Amsterdam, also this one, that says enough.

Wim
Posted: 2007-03-15, 12:04 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"eventually found Lisa, Bulgarian ex Leeuwarden"

Hello Wim,

Nice work!

Lisa is one of the five girls I sampled during my first night at the Weaze back in February 2003. We last met at one of the upstairs kamers in Esperanza. She loves Toni Braxton. She would not let me leave until she finished singing "Unbreak my heart" to me while making all the sad faces.....

I am going to bring the Rocky soundtrack and ask her to play it in her music box.

Did you see Chairman's babe - the wild Lithuanian Miss J in Groningen?

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: