Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Quick Alkmaar report
Posted: 2007-03-13, 2:34 pm

simonwagstaff
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings!

I was in Amsterdam over the weekend and it was so crowded that I thought I would take a little trip out to Alkmaar on Sunday. took the train and arrived much to early, around 11:00 am and not much open. Stopped in the Zero Zero coffee shop and a few folks there. I appreciated the fact that they had a 5 euro price to get just a little for the day.

Alkmaar is small and easy to walk and is quite charming. the beer museum and the cheese museum were closed but the Dutch Stove museum was open though I didn't go in. I am sure that things are much more interesting in the Summer when they have the cheese market. I found a nice bar for lunch and checked out the Belgian beer selection at another and then ventured over to the Acterdam (sp). the vibe there was very mellow and not very crowded for an early sunday afternoon though enough guys there looking for fun. At first, around 1:30 not too much on offer so I went for another beer. About an hour later things had improved.

The section is actually pretty small, just one street I guess but plenty of kamers in some interrior sections. I thought that the selection was pretty good and I talked to a few of the ladies. It seems that several were willing to go 50E for 30 minutes and I considered some of their offers. I don't have many names but they all seemed pretty doable. I did speak for a moment to the asian girl, Mai Tai but she had such a disinterested look in her eyes when she said ""fuck and suck, 35 euros" that I decided to pass. I finally settled on Christina, hungarian, 22, dark hair, about 5'5" with beautiful eyes, milky creamy skin and some firm B-C cups that only a 22 year old can have. I don't remember the number but she wears some blue furry boots that look like Eskimo boots so you can spot her. I want a nice time for 30 minutes and she quoted 70 euros. Rather than try to talk her down I was very specific about what I wanted. Me to give her a nice massage and to enjoy her skin and body. Touching everywhere (no problem) and a nice long, slow 3 positions (on her back, doggy and finish with her on top cowgirl) with no rushing. No problem she says. Her attitude was very good, she likes this and smiles and says good a lot. Her english was passable. Skin, body and ass were wonderful. I like to massage her ass and watch her pussy open up. I play with her a little and though she is not totally responsive she seemed authentic. In fact, her pussy seems so nice and fresh I start to go for licking and she says "no, I normally don't do this, but for an extra 20 euro" I told her I only had 10 euro and she quickly agreed so I think she was looking forward to it. First while she was on her hands and knees and very tasty though she says "don't lick there, only on my clit" She flips over and I lick her soft and fast and she likes it very much and has a nice real orgasm which I think she certainly enjoyed. We then run through the positions, she seemed to like doggy with it all the way in and swirled around as I got some nice moans from her at that point. She is very nice, no rush, very wet and her body was very nice. All goes according to plan and I get my full 30 minutes, all of it very enjoyable.

There seems to be some not very good reports over on the device of this girl and I am not sure if it is the same one. Description sounds right but not the service. I give her a 9 all the way around. I would only say that she could have been a little more responsive but I think what I got was quite real. No cuddling at the end and she was very careful to be very clean and had a nice smile for me at the end.

As I was leaving she said for me to tell my friends, so i am.

:)

I am not sure how the others at 50 euros for 30 minutes would have worked out but I think that there are some nice, relaxed times to be had in Alkmaar.
Re: Quick Alkmaar report
Posted: 2007-03-13, 4:45 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Simon,

Nice report on Alkmaar and Christina!

"I thought I would take a little trip out to Alkmaar on Sunday. took the train and arrived much to early, around 11:00 am and not much open."

Most shops and restaurants, including the supermarket just before you get to Langestraat, are closed on Sunday.

Is Christina's kamer inside the third passage?

Regards,
Fred
Re: Quick Alkmaar report
Posted: 2007-03-13, 6:58 pm

simonwagstaff
HI Fred,

Nope, it was not any of the inside ones, she was right on the alley, about 1/2 way down on the right side as you come from the end with the pissoir. Sorry, I don't remember the number, but I do remember the time that I had.

:)
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: