Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amersfoort, Tiel, Leeuwarden, Zwaagwesteinde, Groningen....
Posted: 2007-03-14, 9:04 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

Just joined the list and I want to say hello to everyone first and foremost!!

---

Leaving in two weeks for my fourth trip to The Netherlands in six years.

Since there are so many places that I have not been too yet; I'm actually thinking about skipping Amsterdam entirely this trip. For the most part I will be staying in Amersfoort.

I am meeting some Dutch friends of mine in Maastricht and Groningen during this trip...they have convinced me to spend more than just a day in those cities. Plus, I will be visiting with family in various cities (Haarlem, Tiel and maybe Dieren).

My time in Haarlem will be limited and spent entirely with family at a reception/party. After the reception I will be returning to Tiel to spend the day with family. From there return to Amersfoort...then going to Maastricht for two days, return to Amersfoort, go to Leeuwarden in order to catch the train to Zwaagwesteinde to visit my mother's birth village and then on into Groningen. From there returning to Amersfoort.

With all that ... you might see why I am thinking about skipping Amsterdam. especially with the Rijksmuseum still under re-construction.

So... there are two goals for this trip:
1) visit family/friends
2) visit as many RLD's/Prive I can physically and monetarily handle ;-)

If anyone on the list can give me some insight into some of the lesser known places I would appreciate it! To recap:

1) Amersfoort - I have previously visited the Privehuis here but have always wondered if there is more than the one by the railroad station and/or a small RLD
2) Leeuwarden - have begun to look at the info on this website
3) Zwaagwesteinde - I'm guessing not since it is so small
4) Groningen - most likely spending the night here
5) Tiel - I know nothing about this city. Visiting my cousin here.
6) Maastricht - have begun to look at the info on this website
7) Dieren - least likely city I will visit

Also, if I do make it to Amsterdam I have decided to follow the walking tour of the RLD's that is listed on this website. In the past when I've been in Amsterdam I generally just wander around until I find something fun to do...with a general idea of making it towards the Musuem district.

Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to offer!

Thanks,
eric
Re: Amersfoort, Tiel, Leeuwarden, Zwaagwesteinde, Groningen.
Posted: 2007-03-14, 10:04 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You may want to check out Amersfoort Prive or even Diana Prive in Amersfoort. They are within 5 and 15 minutes walking distance from the Amersfoort train station.

Diana Prive used to have a threesome special. You can call for details. There is no RLD in Amersfoort.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-03-14, 10:34 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I've been to one of them a few times... just don't know which one.

---

Come out of the Train Station and go left (towards the oldest part of the city). Cross over the tracks, turn right on Bergstraat. Then the place I've been is at the corner of Spoorstraat and Bergstraat.

Of my three visits there:
1) a somewhat frumpier German who I must say was one rather mechanical and grumpy
2) a mid-30's Dutch woman who spoke very little english and was very surprised to have an American Customer. But a TON of fun
3) another mid-30's Dutch woman who spoke fluent english and seemed to enjoy what she was doing.

This one is on my way from the train station to my aunt/uncles house. It can be a very nice stop on my way home from running around somewhere else.

Thanks,
eric
Posted: 2007-03-15, 12:54 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you are walking parallel to the train track along Stationplein which turns into Stationstraat before you get near the big KPN building, turn right at a side street and Amersfoort Prive will be within a block from that turn.

Amersfoort Prive has more than one floors.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-03-15, 2:53 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
That should keep you busy. Ha Ha...

http://www.bellezzatruelove.nl/page3.htm - Amersfoort Prive

http://www.massagelarose.nl/ - La Rose in Leeuwarden - see El Burro's report

http://www.eroshofje.com/e_overhethofje.html - Hofje in Leeuwarden
Posted: 2007-03-15, 5:14 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
...so it appears that I spent time in the Amersfoort Prive!

although I never saw the 'bar'

From the website photos of Amersfoort Prive...there appears to be four dead links and then a photo of a pink bed with two windows/sink in the corner. BEEN THERE!! With the gal who didn't speak much English. ...specifically remember that sink because it was the VERY first time in either a prive huis or RLD.

...had changed into a robe, she came back into the room and we tried talking some... finally she had me stand up, took a firm (yet gentle) grip on my sack, and led me over to that sink for a very thorough and pleasant washing up!

Then on another visit... from the exterior photo you can see a window on the third floor (attic) ... been up there. I remember the german gal grumbling about climbing the stairs. Although my dutch and german are not even remotely fluent...I was able to figure out that her apology in english about climbing two flight of stairs was not even close to what she had muttered in German.

eric
Posted: 2007-03-15, 1:29 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You really have selective memories! Ha Ha...

Have you considered the bath option? It can be a lot of fun.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-03-16, 12:36 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
True!

I do tend to remember the odd things... Like the very first time I finally got up the nerve to go into a Kamer. It had been raining so hard that day, I said screw it and was on my way out of Amsterdam to go back to Amersfoort....think torrential downpour for a full day! Every time I moved from place to place I got soaked all over again.

Don't know what got into me (well... maybe I was horny) but I made another pass through the RLD on my way to the station. ...the right girl caught my eye and in I went. Dripping wet. I wrung my socks out in the sink in the kamer!!

I have absolutely NO clue where in the RLD I was. Definitely not the 'nicer' sections as I've since learned... She was pretty new and a very good time. helped me dry off, wasn't in a hurry (no customers anyway with all the rain), and didn't shove me out the door.

Definitely not the experiences I've had in the RLD since then!! ...as in the no rush...

later,
eric

p.s. have started tracking the day AND hours until I leave for holland!
Posted: 2007-03-16, 12:49 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Like the very first time I finally got up the nerve to go into a Kamer.

...and never looked back. Why does the first time always have to be nervous?? ;-)

Posted: 2007-03-20, 3:13 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
“I have absolutely NO clue where in the RLD I was.”

Hi Eric,

What a coincidence! I went to Amsterdam for the first time without the RLD in mind. By 5 PM, I was looking at my tourist map in the Leidsplein area and asked a man where the next tourist destination was. So I arrived at the Wallen around 6 PM. My first girl was a gorgeous petite babe from Czech named Vivian. Afterwards, she was a bit nervous that we were too close to 7 PM and she had to hurry to clean up for the night shift girl. As much as I would like to see her the next day, I was not sure where I found her the first time..

Regards,
Fred

P.S. You need to see Judy, a stunner in Groningen.....
Posted: 2007-03-20, 2:54 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Just looked for Judy in the device... not listed.

I've noticed that the device is not as current when it comes to the ladies outside of Amsterdam. ..so if you guys want to help a buddy out.... feel free to chime in with names and locations!!

While reading some of the older post's I've seen some comments about posters trips to Leeuwarden and Groningen. In the next few days I'm going to go back through the posts and see if I can't put together 'Tour 2007'

found a website with a countdown timer on it and right now I'm 720595 seconds away from walking out the door from work for vacation...

Seems that the site is very shy on activities in Maastricht as well. A dutch friend of mine (now lives in Texas) is the one who talked me into going to Maastricht. I was talking to her last night and trying to get a feel for the city. Finally, she asked me right out if I wanted to know anything about the RLD there! I love the Dutch outlook on things like that!! Unfortunately her next statement was that she didn't know squat about it except where it was located.

...now it's 720340 seconds!

later,
eric

Posted: 2007-03-20, 3:56 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Eric,

I would not try to come up with a target list by going through the old posts. The girls move around a lot these days.

In Alkmaar, some girls switch rooms in the same day.

Some girls would work part time in Alkmaar and Utrecht; or in Alkmaar and Amsterdam.

As Wim pointed out to me last Saturday, Kwik Bus at the Weaze in Leeuwarden is closed....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-04-04, 8:08 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Good morning guys,

Going to Leiden today with my cousin so I will be a little more sedate of a day... But, I'm leaving for Leeuwarden and Groningen Thursday morning.

Any last minute suggestions?

I have my notes for Leeuwarden to find de Weaze, Eros Hofje (kind of behind the mcdonalds) and La Rose.

how about Groningen?

thanks,
eric

Posted: 2007-04-04, 12:29 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"how about Groningen?"

Go to Niewstraat 31-III and look for the goddess from Hanover.....

Fred
Posted: 2007-04-04, 1:24 pm

Wim Admin
It's called "Nieuwstad" and it's in the citycenter, parallel and not far from the huge Vismarkt , coming from the railway station walking towards the citycenter (Vismarkt) with the old towers you automatically cross Nieuwstad.

Wim
Posted: 2007-04-04, 3:43 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes, Wim. Nieuwstad indeed. You can even drive through the street to have a good look.

The other RLD in Groningen looked worthless, unless you like the walruses at d-straat or p-straat in Den Haag.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-04-13, 2:42 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Guys,

Started adding the ladies I visited to The Device. Will complete later today (just went to grab my notes from vacation and it's not in my bag) ... but the basics are:

Groningen: Judy, german, Nieuwstraat 31-III, very tall, excellent english
Leeuwaarden: "bulgarian", bulgarian, Moulin Rouge #13, petite, no english
Leeuwaarden: ??? (will fill in later), bulgarian, Moulin Rouge #3, petite, no english
Amersfoort: ??? (will fill in later), brazilian, Amersfoort Prive, petite/curvy, minimal english

Looking at The Device just now I didn't realize that there were windows on Hoekstraat and Muurstraat in Groningen. But that was okay, there were more than enough beauties on Nieuwstraat for my short stay in Groningen.

Thanks,
eric

Posted: 2007-04-13, 3:42 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Groningen: Judy, german, Nieuwstraat 31-III, very tall, excellent english"

Well done, Eric! Judy from Hanover is the best looker in the entire Groningen RLD. Before I left her kamer, she asked me if I would be back later that evening. Sweet!

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: