Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Four open days and what to do?
Posted: 2007-03-20, 5:03 am

Riffraff
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Guys, I appreciate all of the great info I've read here on the board over the years...I've applied your research with great success in and around Amstersdam but would like to get some of your expert advice regarding scheduling some FKK trips in Germany and the Netherlands area.

I'll be traveling to Amsterdam this Saturday but don't have to be at any meetings (in Eindhoven) until Tuesday...I prefer to stick to trains and taxis.

What to do? I'd like to hit GT and Yin Yang at least but am unsure if there are some days worse than others to visit.

Could someone give me some advice on the days below and where to go:

Saturday-likely hang out in Amsterdam and recover from the long flight. Probably inhale too much smoke/pay respect to the Asian babes of the RLD...

Sunday -?
Monday- ?
Tuesday- ?

Also, I'm comfortable with the advice on taking the train/taxi to GT but didn't see anything for the train/taxi combo to Yin Yang. Which train stop is the closest to get to Yin Yang?

Any and all advice from the Masters of Mongering is greatly appreciated,

Riffraff
Re: Four open days and what to do?
Posted: 2007-03-20, 10:56 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For Yin Yang you can get the train to Roermond. Taxi should be around 15-20 euro.
YY and GT both open later on Sundays, YY is 1 PM and PHG is 3 PM and GT I think is 1 PM. Otherwise, the lineups should be fine on Sunday and less so on Monday. But I think you really can't go wrong right now at GT. YY may be a little slow.
Watch that border crossing if you're holding.

doog
pepto
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: