Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Rotterdam - Worth a night or not?
Posted: 2007-04-05, 4:21 pm

Dam_04
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've done a search and can't find too much about Rotterdam, there's also not great reports about it under other places on this site. I've heard good reports from a person i work with but i'm not sure how accurate it is!

I'm coming over with my brother on April 25th and we're travelling by Ferry Hull-Rotterdam and then driving down to Amsterdam. Is it worth staying a night in Rotterdam? I know there is no RLD, so it would be the prive's.... but are there many and how does the quality/price/service compare to Amsterdam? If it's not worth it i think we'll just carry on to Amsterdam and have a look at the prive scene there which is new to me, Coby's, Ria's etc.

Views appreciated....

Cheers,
Dam_04

Posted: 2007-04-05, 11:07 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Well the Dutch say Rotterdam to work, Den Haag to live and Amsterdam to party. I manage two of the three on a regular basis.

I haven't been to any of the prive's in Rotterdam or Amsterdam recently so cannot give up to date advice but from what I recall a few years ago there are more close together in R'dam (around s'Gravendijkswaal) than Amsterdam. However, I think you will probably enjoy A'dam more - keep driving.
Re: Rotterdam - Worth a night or not?
Posted: 2007-04-06, 8:52 am

Wim Admin
check this one :

http://www.theagenda.nl/l389_39_sexclub ... der=1&of=0

there is a lot to do in Rotterdam, typical a North- and Southbank city - many Thai clubs/houses, no spectacular facilities though, you really got to know your way around and where (and where not!) to park your car. No Wallen -experience !

Wim
Re: Rotterdam - Worth a night or not?
Posted: 2007-04-06, 2:12 pm

El Burro
Yep, I agree with Wim. I found lot's of scope for action but you do need to know you're way around. Dozens of prives and small clubs. I personally much prefer Rotterdam prive scene to Den Haag's windows. Very easy to get from place to place by pushbike but probably a hassle by foot and tram.

Posted: 2007-04-06, 8:41 pm

Dam_04
Thanks for the replies, had a look at the link Wim found it useful.

We'll probably pay a flying visit but have agreed we won't spend a night there, Alkmaar is now on the cards. Not far at all from Dam and a different RLD.... can't wait.

Cheers,
Dam_04

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: