Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How to get to Yin Yang?
Posted: 2007-04-14, 5:52 pm

Totoro
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,
I will visit The Hague in less than 2 weeks, and after reading some posts I'm curious about Yin Yang. I'd like to spend a day there, but I have no car, must relay on public transport. So, is it easy/possible to reach YY by train/taxi/walk and get back to The Hague in one day?
Thank you.
Re: How to get to Yin Yang?
Posted: 2007-04-14, 10:17 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There are two trains per hour from Den Haag to Roermond, the travel time is 2:11 and there is one change of train in Eindhoven. The Dutch train website www.NS.nl warns of work on the tracks between den Haag and eindhoven indicating there may be delays. The round trip fare is 36.50 in second class. The last train returning to Den Haag is at 10:58 PM. Taxi from Roermond station to the club should be 10 or at most 20 euro each way.

enjoy your visit and report back to us YY fans.

doog
pepto

Posted: 2007-04-14, 10:38 pm

Totoro
Thank you Pepto. I've decided for a different approach... most probably will stay a night in a B&B near YY. Found a reasonably inexpensive one at only 3,5 Km from YY, should be able to walk (or cycle, if I rent a bike) there quite easily.
Now I'm going to read all I can about FKK and YY behaviour (this is my first time). For example, does one only keep the robe on, or also the underwear/swimming trunks? Is a wristbelt good for keeping money (need that for the ladies)... this kind of things.
Anyway, I'll be there on April 27. If anyone is there, too, I'd like company. 2 is better than 1, and I just can't f**k all day long ^_^
Posted: 2007-04-14, 11:11 pm

chivaz
"...does one only keep the robe on, or also the underwear/swimming trunks?"

: Only rope

"...Is a wristbelt good for keeping money (need that for the ladies)"

: No, you keep your money in your locker and after the session the lady accompanies you to your locker and you pay her

Chivaz
Posted: 2007-04-15, 3:56 pm

Totoro
This is not a message board... this is a gold mine! ^_^
Thank you for all the info, they are invaluable for a great time. Already was in Amsterdam, and I'm sure I'd have enjoyed my stay a lot less without this board.
Being still a FKK "virgin", I of course have a lot of doubts regarding etiquette. I'm sure that most of them will be solved just being there a few minutes and seeing what other people do, but still I like to know in advance ^_^
I plan to spend all day at the place, from about noon (or opening time... what is it on friday?) until closing time. Of course I can't be COSTANTLY engaged with a lady (don't have the physical and financial resources for that ^_^), so I'd like to also simply chat with them (or with other customers) without further commitment... is it allowed/normal practice? Or I need to stay on my own until I feel recharged?
Posted: 2007-04-15, 4:17 pm

chivaz
Quote:
...I plan to spend all day at the place, from about noon (or opening time... what is it on friday?) until closing time. Of course I can't be COSTANTLY engaged with a lady (don't have the physical and financial resources for that ^_^), so I'd like to also simply chat with them (or with other customers) without further commitment... is it allowed/normal practice? Or I need to stay on my own until I feel recharged?

I think YY opens at 11 am on Friday (1 pm on weekends).

Chatting with the girls and other customers is a must unless you want to be bored to death in between sessions. Most girls are willing to chat for a while, but at some point it is polite to make it clear to them that you do not intend to do a room with them.

Do strike a conversation with other guests. Most customers are happy to chat with strangers. If you are lucky, you will meet someone who knows the ins and outs and who is who and can point out the best performers.

If you intend to stay the whole day and night, you might want to bring some reading material. Sitting in the outside garden by the pool with some reading can be a nice way to relax in between sessions.

Chivaz
Posted: 2007-04-16, 4:50 am

mentaloriental
totoro,

i hope you have a blast! i wish i could come along, im a FKK virgin as well... i will be im amsterdam again may 10-15...

PS: i hope to see a report on here on your trip to read before i go!

chivaz,

how much does one spend approximately on average per session? is it time based with the girl or just on the session and activites? sorry so many questions!

thanks!

Posted: 2007-04-16, 10:06 pm

Totoro
Hi Mental,
too bad you won't be there, I'd have appreciated some company. I'll have to content myself with all those beautiful, lustful, half-naked women wanting to get laid... drool... 8-Q...
Of course I plan to write and post a report of my experiences. I'm not a RLD novice, but from what I've read so far this FKK experience should be a blast far surpassing everything tried so far ^_^
We'll see if someone will be able to provide better service than "Sabrina" (a wonderful lady living in Rome) with whom I had my best encounter EVER! Let's hope so... :-D
Posted: 2007-04-16, 10:59 pm

chivaz
Quote:
how much does one spend approximately on average per session? is it time based with the girl or just on the session and activites? sorry so many questions!

I am not sure if I understand the question right, but most sessions are either 30 minutes or 60 minutes. You usually pay in incremements of 30 minutes. For that you get BBBJ, FS, DFK and all regular stuff. Extra for CIM and Anal.

Sessions of 2 hours or more are not all that unusual. Some guys come to the clubs and book a girl for the whole night, but this is rare though.

Pricing in NRW clubs is usually 50e for first 30 minutes and then 25e for each 30 minutes after that (for the same session). 25e extra for CIM and 50e extra for anal.

Chivaz
Posted: 2007-04-21, 4:53 pm

mentaloriental
whats NRW clubs?

...oh my that is sounding like heaven... i will have a report for sure. lol

thanks =)

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: