Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag RLD
Posted: 2007-04-25, 5:08 pm

feisty888
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am planning on going to Den Haag on this trip to Amsterdam in May and have been searching on this web site for inforamtion as to the 2 RLDs (Doublestraat and Gellenstraat). It seems most of the information is somewhat old and geared towards looking for beautful girls in Den Haag. I have located these 2 streets on Google Earth and know it's somewhat a long walk

I have a somewhat slanted view concerning the 'girls' in that I like older heavier women with large natural breasts. So much so that I generally only visit the Singel RLD while in Amsterdam.

So the question is what will I find in Den Haag now concerning selection and pricing?

Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Den Haag RLD
Posted: 2007-04-26, 8:44 am

solo
"I have a somewhat slanted view concerning the 'girls' in that I like older heavier women with large natural breasts. "
Doubletstraat will be your idea of heaven.

It's a fifteen minute walk between the two Hague RLD's.
Both RLD's contain around 150 windows or kamers for the girls to offer their services.

Doubletstraat has mostly south americans and a couple of east europeans.
A lot of them answer to your description of older and heavier.
Prices start at 25 euro.

Geleenstraat has dutch and east european girls of the young and slender type.
Prices start at 50 euro.
Posted: 2007-04-26, 2:28 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Be sure to right down the directions to Geleenstraat! It was not on the map that I bought at the VVV nor could I find it on the tourist map(s) that are placed around the center of the city.

I was just there recently and easily found Doublestraat and I would agree that is probably what you are looking for. ...but I wish I would have found Geleenstraat!!

Eric

Posted: 2007-04-27, 1:07 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm sitting here looking at the map I bought at the VVV and I now see that Geleenstraat is on there. It's just not listed on the back of the map.

There may be an easier way to get there and those of you know it better please correct this... but from looking at the map (if you buy the VVV map they don't always put North at the top of the map!):

- come out of the station and go E-by-SE (left) on Rijnstraat
- pass under prins bernhardviaduct
- the road name changes to Lekstraat
- you will pass: amstelstr., waalstr., ijsselstr.
- turn right at Scheldeplein and follow the angled street Merwedestr.
- turn right on Weteringkade
- pass Pletterijstr.
- turn right on Geleenstraat

Posted: 2007-04-27, 1:08 am

louisxxx
If you are looking for (very) mature, overweight ladies then you should find Corrie
on Geleenstraat a stunner.

I however will stick to the slender East European girls.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: