Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Shemales in Antwerp vs Amsterdam?
Posted: 2018-02-21, 2:28 pm

trannyluvin2018
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Heading over to Brussels in a few days and am undecided whether I should go to Antwerp or Amsterdam afterwards.

I would like to know how the rld scene in Antwerp is right now. I've never been to Antwerp. Been to Amsterdam a few times, and the last time De Wallen had very few shemales. Which one is better right now for shemales, is it Antwerp or Amsterdam? Venue recommendations are also welcome.
Re: Shemales in Antwerp vs Amsterdam?
Posted: 2018-02-22, 12:11 pm

trannyluvin2018
Is there a blue light to identify shemales in the Antwerp RLD? If not how do you even tell?
Posted: 2018-02-25, 8:06 am

splodge Power Kat
In Antwerpen they are all grouped together in one corner mostly and yes, I think they do have a blue light. A subtle blue light. I could tell the difference mostly anyway. It helps that they have a massive bulge in their knickers and flash it occasionally too. When I've been there there's always been t-girls working. Sometimes just a few but mostly anything between t to 15. Antwerpen is a hot spot for t-girls for some reason. Probably the rld lol. But they also frequent the local gay cafes and bars. Try emailing a few of the cafes and bars. I'll try to find the one that said they have a tgirl night and they're in attendance weekly.

Posted: 2018-02-28, 2:37 am

trannyluvin2018
Ended up skipping Antwerp. Amsterdam now is dry. Only 3 blue lights last night, one during the day. Should have gone to Antwerp. Btw, space muffin is amazing
Posted: 2018-03-02, 6:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Glad you enjoyed your space muffin. Antwerpen is certainly not dry when it comes to trannies, shemales and transexuals I suppose but not sure about the last one. First two for sure. There's loads of them day and night. If thsts different wh3n anyone else visits I apologise. Maybe I should rephrase that. You'll certainly find shemales and trans there. At the least 5 and at most maybe 15 to 20. You can expect to pay €50 standard I would think. Maybe more for anal or both ways oral. Can't remember. The women are €50 suck and fuck and there's a smorgasbord of ladies there.

Posted: 2018-03-03, 7:48 am

splodge Power Kat
Que Pasa cafe might be the one where they have a trans night once a week. But you'd need to email them to make sure. I have a post about somewhere on here I think. Also, if anyone's ever in London I have an oncoming post detailing what ive found so far regarding the Shemale and t-girl scene.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: