Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frankfurt RLD/FKK's?
Posted: 2018-10-18, 9:19 pm

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So, just found out I'll be staying a few nights in Frankfurt soon. I'll have a day to myself, so I was wondering what my options will be for some adult fun when I'm there?

My only previous "experience" in Germany was Duisburg RLD a year ago; a very positive impression compared to Amsterdam, but I haven't had a chance to visit Germany again since. Does Frankfurt have a comparable RLD in regards to service and prices? I had an amazing 69 with a super curvy black lady in Duisburg for €50!

How about FKK's? Not sure about this, maybe the cost is a bit higher than I'm willing to go, but I'd be interested in knowing what I should expect to spend and what I'll get if I go for it.

I'm especially into MILF's, DFK and DATY.

Cheers,
Jimmy
Re: Frankfurt RLD/FKK's?
Posted: 2018-10-19, 1:02 am

Matri13
Hey jimmy! Finally i will be the one giving you advice!

Although i personally hvnt been there im planning a trip in a few days and i will stay there for a week or so. the thing about frankfurt RLD as i see it is girls can go for 20 euro sessions but also up to 50 euro. Theres two RLD but they arnt really "RLD" as in the amsterdam sence. Its mostly you going to a big building with girls having rooms. Be warned, lots of stairs. I have heard lots of good things from my research. It might look dodgy with some people there but afaik if you mind ur own buisness they wont bother you at all.
Its really close to the trainstation, like around 300m away? Theres another one but im not planning on going there so i hvnt seen anything about it really.

As for FKK theres lots of options, i would suggest you stay away from palace (in the central) and oase (really far away) cause they seem to have alot of upsells and palace seem to just be on everyones shitlist from what ive read in the ISG forums. Also Oase is more of a "summer fkk" anyway.

The fkk's you want to visit would have to be Mainhatten or Sharks.

Sharks pro: From what i see it has less upselling, alot more girls than in Mainhattan. around 40-70 girls. Prices in the fkk should be 50 Euro 30 minutes DFK, BBBJ and FIV. Not sure about DATY but should be fine too. However girls are going to upsell those as "extras" which you should turn down until a girl is willing. DONT TELL THEM ITS UR FIRST TIME.
It has good reputation for the girls lineup and lots of hot girls.

Sharks Con: Its alot further away than Mainhatten and the rooms can be "full" sometimes. Not a big deal about the travel if you go there early and leave before like 10 pm (last train leaves at that time i think). Still takes like 40 minutes to go back to the center. Worse food? Have heard mainhatten has better but hey its an opinion thing too.

Mainhatten Pro: Rooms are always available. Closer to the center, costs like 50 euro with a taxi whereas it costs about 70-100 euro from sharsk. But then again if u leave before 10-11 pm there should be a bus to take u to the center, after that u need a taxi or can walk (its like 6-7 km?) i wouldnt recommend it though :P Specially at night.
Better food? Girls here will be around 30-50.

Mainhatten con: Lots of upselling, if theres asian people then they will be upselling quite abit. Lineup is a little worse than sharks. Less girls and less 9´s and 10´s however its a taste thing imo.
Harder to get BBBJ and DFK etc for just 50 euro. However if you go for the 100 e/h deal it will be easier, still harder than in sharks though.

Remember, girls get payed after the session at ur locker not before.

If you go for a high price with a girl be ready to pay that with every girl since they will know about how much you pay her one way or another. Then its going to be stamped on ur forehead and it can even get known in other FKKs not just that one. So be careful before you make a deal to not pay alot just because a girl is hot. Doesnt matter how hot she is because if word gets out you take a BBBJ and DFK session for 100E / 30 minutes u will be stuck with that pricing for a long time.

Sorry for the wall of text but i wanted to make sure u get all the info ive gathered so to speak. If i get there before you i might give you more "insight".

Have a good one mate!
Posted: 2018-10-20, 11:54 am

jimmy_nova
Thanks for all the great info Matri13, very thorough!

Your description of Frankfurt RLD sounds extremely similar to my experience in Duisburg, which I found very impressive, so I might just stick with that option. It's also especially convenient since my hotel is right next to the station; from what I can tell, I can walk to the RLD in under 10 minutes!

The FKK's do sound interesting, but the route to Sharks is showing as more than one hour, and although Mainhatten is a lot closer, Google can't show me any public transport routes at all for some reason.

Anyway, I'll definitely check out the RLD and post back with my experiences after. Cheers again for all the info!
Posted: 2018-10-20, 2:15 pm

Matri13
Haha no worries mate.

Incase you change ur mind:
To get to mainhatten you get on the tram 11 and walk for about 7 minutes. No idea why they have removed it from google. I didnt find it either. Theres also a vid on how to get there xD.

https://moovit.com/?from=%22Frankfurt%20(Main)%20Frankfurter%20Berg%20Bahnhof%22&to=FKK%20Mainhattan&fll=50.170236_8.676505&tll=50.1193_8.74036&customerId=4908&metroId=4409&lang=en

Im not sure if im allowed to post links here but use the moovit.com site and check from frankfurt station to mainhatten and it should show u.

I hope you enjoy your time in the frankfurt :)
Posted: 2018-10-21, 6:49 am

bobvanz
The Palace and Mainhatten are easily reachable with public transportation. The RLD is close to the train station. I like the Palace over Mainhatten. Go, you will love it.
Posted: 2018-10-21, 11:35 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
For something different you might want to try FKK 40 Saunaclub also known to many simply as "Dietzenbach" due to the location. It's the only RTC in the Frankfurt area, and has low prices and AO services. There is much less BBBJ going on now in the public area, but in the room most girls will go BBBJ and BBFS as well as other GFE items harder to find at places like Oase.

The down side is the facility is somewhat shabby, and the food almost nonexistent, and the girls are more like 6's and 7's rather than 7's and 8's at higher end FKKs.

It's easy to reach via Frankfurt train. There is a direct train to Dietzenbach from Frankfurt Hbf every 30 minutes during prime time, and the ride is about 30 minutes long plus another 10 minutes or so walk once you get there.

This website makes the infrastructure look better than it is. https://www.fkk24.de/fkk-dietzenbach

Posted: 2018-10-22, 9:26 pm

jimmy_nova
Thanks for the suggestions on FKK's!

I always prioritise good service and friendliness over looks, so Dietzenbach sounds like it might be an interesting option for me. Any ideas on age range? I'm less into younger girls; I'd like to see some 40+ ladies if possible!
Posted: 2018-10-23, 6:48 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
jimmy_nova wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions on FKK's!

I always prioritise good service and friendliness over looks, so Dietzenbach sounds like it might be an interesting option for me. Any ideas on age range? I'm less into younger girls; I'd like to see some 40+ ladies if possible!

I would give it a try for a well rounded visit. Not sure if there are women in their 40's, but some in their 30's is a good bet.

If BBFS is something of fairly strong interest, then I would try Dietzenbach early in your stay. You may want to visit them more than once.

Posted: 2018-12-25, 10:38 am

jootangk
If I want to get to Shark from Central, which RMV bus/train should I be taking? This RMV stuff is complicated.
Posted: 2018-12-25, 5:03 pm

splodge Power Kat
Latino milfs a you now know are at 43-45 Elbestraße. There's other throughout the rld usually of ee origin. In the bonus rld there are Latinos and Latino milfs in the eros centre called Penthouse number 1.

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: