Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 35 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Best place in Europe
Posted: 2009-08-05, 11:26 am

neuromancerSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thank's for great work with the map, very nice indeed.

You might want to ad Belgradostreet on Gent, it's nearby PVD, just up the Brabantdam and to the right (looking at the computer screen). The Pvd is partly covered, you can walk in from Brabantdam and come out in the square you see on the map (left of the pin).

Visited a couple of years ago, guess it's comparativ with Alkmaar in size. Price 50 for SF, tried a few girls without disappointment. Would have been there again if I hadn't experienced Alkmaar. Just 30 min from Brussel and a nice walk down from Korenmarkt. Trams in the right direction just down the stairs outside the trainstation. Beeing a university city it's a lot of student's where in the semesters.

Posted: 2009-08-17, 6:10 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Added a couple more pins for Ghent based on your post and some others I found.

http://tinyurl.com/eurolights
Posted: 2016-10-17, 6:53 pm

splodge Power Kat
Liege is now closed so it seems. Anyone know if Seraing has a red light district? I love visiting different parts of a country. Off the tourist trail.

Posted: 2016-10-20, 5:47 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Do you have a source for this news about Liège?

Posted: 2016-10-21, 11:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
Dam. Thought I'd posted it. Let me find the link in time. They closed it to build an eros centre which never happened according to the article.

Posted: 2016-10-22, 1:13 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Based on the Eros Center aspect I did some searching. The area near Rue du Champion seems to have been shut down, but it's less clear whether the smaller area with windows on Rue Varin are also closed. Apparently most of the women have relocated to Seraing where there is an Eros Center plan underway, but the influx has caused problems there too.

I'd welcome any better info. For now I'm marking both Leige areas as closed.

Posted: 2016-10-22, 9:29 am

splodge Power Kat
Check the post below this one. I will add the address asap to this one too. Do you know if there is a rld in seraing? ?? I get the feeling an erosion centre promise is just a rouse.

Posted: 2016-10-22, 9:19 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Yep it's along the Rue Marnix and has absorbed a lot of the women who used to be in Liege. So it should be a buyer's market right now.

It's pretty shabby looking, but you can take a stroll using Google Streetviews...

https://www.google.com/maps/@50.6089025 ... 312!8i6656

Posted: 2016-10-23, 12:56 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks dude. Excellent link. The milf in the green has sold it to me. Now I must check it's distance from the train station. Looks like a shithole. But that one in green is nice . whilst we're talking rlds in Belgium. Can you tell me if there's any other rlds? Namur etc ? Let's get this sorted. For everyone to know. My research isn't showing much. Your help is greatly apreciated and I'll try to find that link today.

Posted: 2016-10-23, 11:27 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Using google maps it's an 11 minute walk from the train station.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/50.6088 ... 088414!3e2

I don't know of places other than those I've pinned on the map linked below. I guess you're not going to rent a car...but if you were I think I already recommended http://www.sexslavinnen.eu/intro/introen.html .

But also check out the purple pins and links (some may be broken) they bring up. Interesting stretches of road with roadside window girls!

Posted: 2016-10-24, 10:38 am

splodge Power Kat
I'd love to see the roadside girls but it's no good to me unless it's near a train station or walking distance. I won't be driving. Never have drove on the other side of the road. Maybe one day. Is the main station in seraing called pont - design - seraing? ?????? I plan to stop off in Brussels then on to seraing then back to brussels then antwerpen. Then den haag if I have time.

Posted: 2016-10-24, 10:45 am

splodge Power Kat
Is the main train station gare de seraing? Or pont de seraing. Confusing.

Posted: 2016-10-24, 2:57 pm

jefke
Splodge, I looked it up.

Pont-De-Seraing. Gare de Seraing is an abandoned railway station (or freight only?) since it is not serviced by the SNCB/NMBS.
This means the walk is a bit longer, and you will have to cross the river Meuse.

For planning:
https://www.b-europe.com/Travel

There are direct trains from Oostende, Gent, Brussels to Liège-Guillemins. From Antwerp you have to switch in Brussels or Leuven.
In Liege you switch to the local train to Seraing.

I have myself never bothered to visit the RLD's in Liege and Seraing, so cannot comment on it.
You might check out youppie dot net for up to date info - it is in french though.

For negotiations it is probably practical if you know some basic RLD-french, like numbers, and 'combien pour la pipe et l'amour'?

Don't know if it is worth the trip, and Seraing has an industrial look - might be interesting if you are into photography of abandonded steel mills and stuff.
Posted: 2016-10-24, 7:55 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Jefke, good catch regarding Gare de Seraing. I had no idea it was abandoned. Personally I wouldn't go far out of my way to check out Seraing. If I was close by for other reasons it would be worth checking out, but not for a special trip.

Posted: 2016-10-24, 10:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks neuro and jefke. I got the planning sorted. Every time I tried to go to gare de seraing I got a banque or however they want to spell it !!!! Lol. The walk is fine. One thing I love about these holidays is all the walking. Helps burn any excess off I may have. And the beer too !!!! ! I speak basic French and thanks for the lingo. Sounds rude lol. I can use fingers to see how much. I understand some french but it can be said very quickly sometimes. That's where the three fingers for 30 will be welcomed lol. The area looked abandoned and down and out. I'm hoping police patrol regularly and it isn't swamped with bad people. So. For this reason guys I have to make it a daytime visit. Think I'll get there for about 2pm. Stay til 4 or so then head back to Brussels. Antwerp for the shemales and check the sex cinema in the rld. Then back to hq. Thanks for advice.

And guys I don't mind visiting Seraing. It looks like it could have a few gems. Fingers crossed.

[ 35 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: