Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Oberhausen & Bochum.
Posted: 2011-12-16, 9:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all & Merry Christmas, etc to you all,

Before i start, i'd like to put my visits to Oberhausen & Bochum into some sort of perspective. I have only been to both once, but i was impressed. Also, bare in mind the days and times i visited. Further, i do not wish to over-hype either place without visiting them again a few times.

Oberhausen, 2000~2045, Friday night, late October.

A 20 minute walk from the Hbf. Follow Fredrick Karl Strasse and you're almost there. Walk is 1.8km. Can't tell you much about the city as i headed straight to the rld. Their main strasse seems to never end from what i could see. When you approach the rld you'll notice it's sealed off. Inside you'll find a mix of old and new terrace type houses with window prostitution. There is also a car park at the rear and 2 pissers. Very organized. There is also one inside area. Plenty girls on display. 20 something EE's galore and all nationalities represented. Also, gorgeous girls in their 30s and older. Few fat porkers as well but i certainly am not complaining at that! Asked a mature German how much, i think she was having a bad day, she said 30e but her attituded was terrible so i avoided her. To this she rolled her eyes. Next i chatted to a beautiful, warm, friendly Brazilian who said 40e but then asked how much i had, and insisted on only 30e , or whatever i had (within reason!). She promised a good time and i was tempted.

Overall, a very clean, organized and well stocked rld which instantly reminded me of Alkmaar and Mannheim to a lesser extent. Germans, ee's in their 20s and 30s, 6 fat girls but mainly ee's and young German blondes with a smattering of milfs and gilfs. One of the girls was very annoying and kept saying 'fuck me, fuck me'. Fuck off! It's about 5 mins away from Duisburg by train and i'll certainly being visiting again. If it had more milfs i'd go regularly. Need to see the day shift. Have a feeling that it could be full to the brim with milfs. From what i saw, it's an excellent rld, prices are 30 - 40e and there's lots on offer. It was a big surprise and a welcomed one! It was very busy, which is always a good sign of an excellent rld. The married locals were out in force for their Friday night shag. I will definitely go again and think it is an adequate substitute for Alkmaar. My rating for Oberhausen is 3.25 stars.

Bochum, 1600~1700, Saturday, late October.

WOW! Excellent. Please bare in mind i have only been here once also and don't want to let my experience cloud my judegment. Oberhausen was good but this was better. Bochum is a place i'll be visiting again. Got a bit lost with my directions from the Hbf but if you follow Sudring to the Westring and then turn left off the Westring you'll find yourself approaching the beginning of the RLD (im winkel). Whilst walking along the West ring i started thinking "what the hell i am i doing, this is a dump". However, first looks can be deceiving! You see very run down sex shops on Westring but once you pass under the bridge things get a little bit more modern and interesting. Modern video kabin sex shops and table dancing are available just before you reach the rld. Im winkel begins with a lauf haus called rote haus (aren't they always) on your left. This is nowt impressive and has three floors. All i saw was young ee's (early 20s) but they seemed happy and friendly enough. Two girls were having a fag and a chat near the entrance. Im winkel is much more my 'cup of tea'. In fact, i'd say it's got something for everyone- the way it should be. Window prostitution dominates in one storey purpose built buildings. The right hand side as you walk in seems to be a bit of a blur but the rest is mainly low rise window prostitution with one indoor area at the end of the entrance street.

After walking through along the first street from the entrance, you turn left and there is another 2 blocks. On your right you have a path with windows either side. After this you have the bigger block. Plenty of younger ee's as usual, some black girls, and also shemales. In this block there is a real mish-mash of women. Ee's, Romanys with gypsy music playing and some were so beautiful i had to do a double-take. Stunning. Fair few blonde German, North European milfs too, not many Latinos unfortunately and also some roughneck milfs. Nearly went with a nice blonde one but i hope she's there next time. I'm kind of glad i didn't because the next girl i saw was my dream girl.

North European, Mid 30s, long blonde hair, massive tits and ass and nipples like bullets! Lovely girl too. Big, beautiful flaps an all. This girl has everything i love. She gets 5stars. 30e. Sucked nipples, cjb, bbbj not offered but i was hoping it would be! Doggy and no rush. She owned one of the warmest pussies i've ever had the pleasure of. It was amazing. Most beautiful i've ever shagged. Joint first anyway, lol. 30e seems to be the norm in Bochum. All the girls seem to be happy and it's one of best rld atmospheres i've ever been in. Bochum gets 3.75 stars on my own personal scale.

The indoor area is made up of two floors btw, connected by stairs. A mix of shemales, ee's and a few black girls.

Oberhausen and Bochum were my two favourite rlds from this trip but please bare in mind that i have only been to both once and would need to visit again to be 100% sure. I don't want to give someone the wrong impression. Will i visit both again and do they both remind me of Alkmaar? 100% yes (from what i saw). Oberhausen is small and compact, Bochum is bigger and the girls are more varied.

Posted: 2011-12-17, 1:14 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
For those interested both exact locations are flagged on the map linked below.

Posted: 2011-12-17, 2:02 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ooops, my apologies. Was meant to say Oberhausen reminds me of Alkmaar and Bochum imho is better. Yep, you heard right. Bochum imho is better than Alkmaar. The set up is different (as described) but it is a very good rld (right up there with the Alkmaar of old). The reason i like it, is for the variety and quality. Just want to re-iterate, the set up is different from Alkmaar. I was tired when i wrote this and cannot edit it now.

Posted: 2011-12-17, 9:48 pm

makelove Power Kat
Once again a great report, splodge. There seems to be many great RLDs close to the Ruhr area in Germany.
Re: Oberhausen & Bochum.
Posted: 2011-12-24, 11:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yes Makelove, i agree. They could be improved with more variety and a couple of peep/live sex shows but the Ruhr cities i've seen can certainly compete and beat ones i've seen in the Netherlands. And Brussels too. There are a couple of bad ones to be avoided but you have RLDs in cities like Bochum, Oberhausen and Duisburg. In other parts of Germany i've been to, you have Hanover and Frankfurt. Not forgetting Mannheim too. Essen looks like it could be good too- if visited at the right time, or day. Whether it's the Rhine, The Ruhr valley, The Maim or the River Neckar. There seems to be hidden gems all over.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: