Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Paloma at Kamilla-Dee in Berlin - March 2012
Posted: 2012-04-03, 10:41 pm

SirWilliam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was on a trip to Berlin, and wanted to explore one of the bordellos there - from reports Kamilla Dee sounded like a higher-end place so I thought I'd try that.

Although I believe you normally are introduced to the range of women they have working there, from reviewing the website and who would be working when I was there, I found Paloma especially appealing and so I booked an hour of her time early that day by calling ahead.

If you do decide to visit Kamilla Dee, pay close attention to the website for directions - the name plate actually reads "Text And Form" with a specific graphic to keep things discreet. I had a bit of trouble finding the entrance even knowing that, it's on the corner of the block, the diagonal facing part of the building facing into the corner.

Once inside, even though I had an appointment I still was ushered into one of the waiting rooms I would normally receive candidates in. After waiting there for a bit, Paloma came by to collect me. She looked great, a few facial blemishes that had been edited out of her photos online but otherwise her body was just as expected. Being quite happy with her looks in person, I asked if we could extend to 90 minutes, which she agreed. She is Italian and spoke English OK, but had some trouble understanding me a few times.

Paloma then led me upstairs to one of the rooms there. I took a brief shower first in a somewhat smallish tub, then went inside the room to meet her. The rooms themselves were really nice, at least at that level - very spacious with a full-size bed, and lots of art adorning the walls.

Once inside, we started out with light kissing, I was exploring her body through her dress, kissing down her neck and sides which she enjoyed. I slowly worked her dress off, caressing her breasts for some time and then eventually removing her bra and panties and performing some light DATY while standing. Unlike most women I have seen she's not really shaved, more lightly trimmed I would say. That doesn't bother me at all but I thought I might mention that as some people I know seek that out and it's hard to find.

After a bit of that, I got undressed, and we went to the bed. I really enjoy DATY and so I continued. She seemed very responsive, also getting fairly wet in the process and occasionally really giving my head quite a squeeze with her thighs. I alternated working her over with my tongue and fingers for some time (she didn't want fingers inside though) for about 30 minutes, then I needed to take a rest so she rolled me over to and rolled on a condom for a CBJ. She did a good job, lots of eye contact and pretty good use of spit (though with a condom on the effect of that is far less magical).

After a fair amount of the CBJ, it was time for sex! I asked her what her favorite position was, but she didn't really have one (or so she said) so I started in cowgirl - her breasts are fairly small (I'd say B) but were natural and great to massage as she rode stop me. She did a great job too, at times really leaning into me and blowing in my ear. She has relaly nice nipples that are fairly long and firm.

From there I switched to a few different positions, each time having a great view in the mirrors all around the bed. I couldn't quite finish off in her, so at the end she did an uncovered lubed HJ, which she was very good at and had the desired effect.

After cleaning up, I thanked her and went on my way. It was only later on that evening after I left that I realized I had forgotten to tip her! I had a rally good time so I felt sad about that.

Kamilla Dee did seem like a a great place and the pictures of the women seem like they are pretty accurate, so if you want something a bit more laid back than an FKK you may want to give it a shot.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: