Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Report - Teenyland, Köln - Julia
Posted: 2014-09-19, 3:00 pm

SirWilliam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm in Köln for the week, and finally had a chance to try Teenyland.

It's very easy to get to, you take the number 9 train (the one terminating in Königsforst, important as the line splits early on).

All of the metro instructions any of the map programs gave me said to get off at Autobahn and walk down, but it's much quicker to go one stop more to Steinweg and get off there - the stop seems odd as you are basically getting off in the middle of a farm, but it's right by Teenyland.

As you walk down the only road out of the trainstop, you can see Teenyland across a small field to your left - it's a pink house.

After you get to the main street, you just walk a short distance and come to two long driveways - the one on the left advertises for airport parking, the one on the right simply has large "336" numbers up and that is the driveway to Teenyland.

The house has a very small sign telling you it's Teenyland. You ring the buzzer, and someone comes to let you in.

I had previous tried to email them without luck, I was worried english would be an issue. Not so; although the attendant did not speak english well, it was good enough to let me know how to work and what to do.

The system is the same as other brothels - you are shown into a room, sit down and then the girls come in one my one and introduce themselves. The rooms I think are all the themed rooms you see on the website, if you don't like the one they put you in to start you can ask to change. I opted for the Black room - it's not quite as nice as the pictures make it look, but still pretty decent with a nice large bed.

Since I had arrived at around 10:30am (they open at 10:00am.) there were just three girls working, two of them busy - so one one introduced herself, the attendant said that if I wanted to wait for a while more girls would come (specifically at 2:00pm there would be twelve girls).

That was not really necessary though, as I found the one who was free (Julia) to be quite delightful. She was way better looking than any of the women I had seen earlier at the week at Park118 in Amsterdam, and she had a great smile also. The claim at Teenyland is all younger women and even if she wasn't, she looked very young - a great smallish body (a bit too tall to really be a spinner I think) with a great rear and cute small breasts. She had auburn hair. If all of the other women here look anywhere near as good (and they seem to from the website pictures) then the selection is great.

Her english was not very strong either, but we could communicate fairly well. The rates are 140 EU for an hour, but I opted for the slightly shorter 45 minute session which is just 100 euro - with that you still get kissing, DATY, BBBJ and two "deliveries" as it were.

To start, they have you take a shower - sadly not with the woman. I finished up, and waited in the room while she took a shower also.

To start with, we began with kissing while both naked... she immediately goes to a very DFK style, a little more tongue than I prefer but very nice anyway.

After a while of kissing and running my hands over her (and her over me), I suggested she lay down and I start with DATY.

She was very clean and responded well with some slight shudders at times which I hoped meant she was at least enjoying it a little. She was also making some nice soft moans which may or may not have been real but sounded very nice.

After a while of that, we kissed a little bit again, and she asked me if I would like oral also. I said why not, and she went down to give a very nice BBBJ. It was almost putting me over the edge (CIM or on body is extra with the 45 minute rate), so I asked to start sex with cowgirl.

I laid down on the bed and she lowered herself on top of me... she has small breasts but they looked great bouncing up and down as she rode me.

Again I was getting close to the edge, and asked if we could switch positions. She slowed down for a moment, leaned over me and smiled as she said "what?" (not quite understanding the english I had used). Well for some reason having her shift and smile sent me over the edge, as I came she realized what had happened and rocked slowly back and forth on me.

We had a little time left still, so she gave me a massage then, and I also massaged her just so I could get a last look at her beautiful rear and legs and feet. That alone was getting me hard again but not enough time left to do anything about it. With the session over, I took another shower and went back to the train station to catch a train back into town.

I plan to try returning at least once more while I'm here when they have more girls working, it seems like a great place and the women there seem fairly happy. Julia said she had been working there just two months or so and really liked it. It's also nice that it's a little bit out of the city and yet still fast and easy to reach.
Re: Report - Teenyland, Köln - Julia
Posted: 2015-09-07, 4:43 am

humanscale
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
thanks for this. I'm planning on visiting Teenyland in October. Just for clarification --

[quote]shorter 45 minute session which is just 100 euro - with that you still get kissing, DATY, BBBJ and two "deliveries" as it were/quote]

What are "deliveries" -- are you talking about cumming twice?

The girls there look amazing.

thanks!
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: