Login  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 48 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Charleroi anyone?
Posted: 2017-08-08, 7:25 pm

Patarei
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Oostende is beautiful, Nieuwpoort to.

I like Holland very much to. Deventer for example is very beautiful.

i have a special thing for gypsies. Especially Romanian gypsies, because they often have very beautiful feet.

So, soon I go back to Belgium, and after that I go to Ethiopia for three days and then back to Charleroi :)
Posted: 2017-08-09, 12:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ethiopia ? Is that where you are from originally ? Where is Nieuwpoort? Deventer is indeed a very nice city a day located next to the water also. I agree. Gypsy girls are indeed stunning.

Splodge has retired. It's been a great adventure. Have enjoyed chatting to you all. Will pop in every now and then. I really have retired. Maybe I should of brought my Bradshaw for all these adventures lol. It's been fun. But it's over.
Posted: 2017-08-09, 5:41 pm

Patarei
No, I am not from Ethiopia, but I visited Ethiopia for the first time in the beginning of june, and I liked it.
Very beautiful women and pretty good food.

Met pretty many women there.

Africa have many, many beautiful women. Asia to. I travel everywhere for good food, nice citys and beautiful girls haha.

Nieuwpoort is around 15 km southwest of Oostende.

I met a couple of great Gypsygirls in Copenhagen Denmark. Have you ever been in Copenhagen?
It quite similar to Amsterdam in some way.
Posted: 2017-08-10, 4:47 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Patarei wrote:
Yes the streetwalkers are walking and standing in a bigger part of town than I thought from the beginning.

There are also some bars and cafes that they are sitting in.

Is this still on the streets near LePink Love Hotel, or are there other places further away?

(I'm still interested in making my map at http://tinyurl.com/eurolights accurate for Charleroi.)

http://tinyurl.com/eurolights - My Google map for window-style, eros center, and street prostitution thoughout Europe with exact street locations, star ratings, typical prices, street views, club URL's, kamer maps etc. Also links to FKK maps etc.
Posted: 2017-08-10, 7:41 am

Patarei
neurosynth wrote:
Patarei wrote:
Yes the streetwalkers are walking and standing in a bigger part of town than I thought from the beginning.

There are also some bars and cafes that they are sitting in.

Is this still on the streets near LePink Love Hotel, or are there other places further away?

(I'm still interested in making my map at http://tinyurl.com/eurolights accurate for Charleroi.)

It were in the corner of Rue Arthur Regniers and Rue Arthur Pater.
There is a bar and café there they were sitting.

One girl were standing in the corner of Quai Paul Verlane.

I guess that you could find streetwalkers in a big part of Charleroi, even if i read somewhere that the police was trying to stop Streetprostituion a couple of years ago.
Posted: 2017-08-10, 12:05 pm

splodge Power Kat
No. Never been to Købnhavn. Would love to go sometime. All over Scandinavia would be nice.

Splodge has retired. It's been a great adventure. Have enjoyed chatting to you all. Will pop in every now and then. I really have retired. Maybe I should of brought my Bradshaw for all these adventures lol. It's been fun. But it's over.
Posted: 2017-08-10, 1:10 pm

Patarei
Scandinavia is great.
I live in Sweden. You should come here. Finland is also a very beautiful country. Iceland to. Good food and beautiful environment.
Posted: 2017-08-10, 11:09 pm

splodge Power Kat
I bet it is a beautiful country. Would love to see it one day. My Swedish football team is AIK.

[ 48 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: