Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 83 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Charleroi anyone?
Posted: 2018-07-14, 8:55 pm

Patarei
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Around Charleroi Ouest station there is a pick up zone. Was walking around there a couple of times, but the girls there seemed to be drugaddicts. Said hello to some of them.

Sat down in the park next to Roberts frites and talked to a woman. Dont think she was a working girl. Tooked a couple of pictures of her with my Leica.

Going home tomorrow, but plan to come back very soon.
Posted: 2018-08-31, 10:10 pm

Patarei
Back in Charleroi.

Took a walk around Charleroi Ouest station and down to Charleroi suid and there was a great number of streetprostitutes. Many of then i never saw before. Most of them i belive is from Belgium, but i also spotted a couple of Romanian gypsy.

I went to Le Pink and met a Bulgarian girl i had not met before.
She was a bit chubby, her hair was to her shoulder and she was very sweet.

I payed for the room and we went up. She asked me to undress, but i told her i only wanted her feet.
She undressed, even if i told her that she did not had to.
Her English was almost nonexistent.

Started to caress and kiss her feet, but i think she was not used to this, so she was very shy in the beginning.

Her feet were small and beautiful. She asked several times if i didnt want sex, but i said no.
She unbuttoned my shirt and caressed me. Her hands felt very good on my body, but i was really enjoying her feet.

Caressed her body for a while before i left.
She was really sweet.
Posted: 2018-09-01, 7:57 pm

Patarei
Second and last day in Charleroi for now.

Had lunch as usual at Montys burgerbar. Had promised the waitress to show her pictures from my travels, so i gave her a USB stick with pictures.

After lunch i took the train to Namur. Wanted to take some pictures with my Leica M3 and a Petri 7S i never used before.
Namur is a beautiful and cosy city with great restaurants and beautiful places, but my favorite is still Charleroi. I like that its not so many tourists in Charleroi.

Back in Charleroi i took again a walk up to Charleroi ouest. I saw a pretty sweet girl walking around. I sat down and she went away. After some minutes she returned with a guy. The guy approched me and asked in French if i wanted to go with the girl.

I agreed and went went to Le Pink. She was Italian. Thin with cute smile. Didnt speak English at all.

I payed her 50 euro. She kept 40 herself and payed 10 for the room.

She asked for condom, but i told her i only wanted her feet. She washed them in the sink and sat down on the bed, and letted me touch, kiss and lick her feet. She had very soft and small feet.

I was happy that she wasnt a clockwatcher or tried to upsell. Its not that common here, but it happens.

Have to get back in the end of october, but first i go to Kigali Rwanda. It should be interesting. Rwandan women is very beautiful :)
 [ 83 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to: