Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Charleroi anyone?
Posted: 2017-12-23, 2:39 pm

Patarei
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
An update again.

Went again after having a smaller lunch at an Italian restaurant in the new shoppingmall.

Outside Le Pink there was a mature Marockan woman who i had seen a couple of times before. I went to her and she asked me if i wanted to come with her.

She started to undress, but i told her that i only wanted her feet. She told that it would be extra. Told her again that i only wanted her feet and no sex.
This time she understood.

Had a great time with her feet, and she also seemed to enjoy it.

Later this evening i go out for more.

Now i just wait to se if my Belgian girl shows up.
Posted: 2017-12-24, 6:02 pm

Patarei
Changed hotel. Wanted to try the new Novotel hotel at the Rive gauche. They opened first of december this year.

After checking in i went for a burger in a restaurant inside Rive gauche. It was really good. Actually one of the better burger i have eat.

Went out to Le Pink. Saw some more streetwalkers i had not seen before. There was a tall Belgian girl in her earlier thirties. I was curious about her feet, so we went inside.
Well, she had not the greatest feet i have seen, but she was very good with them. She had done this before i could tell :)

She gave me her phonenumber.

Going out for more later.
Posted: 2018-01-27, 12:08 pm

Patarei
Back again. The first trip this year.

Arrived yesterday in the afternoon.

Took a walk around in the town, but werent really in the mood.

I saw a couple of streetwalkers i seen before.

There was also some kind of incident in the Triangle. A lot of policemens were there, but i dont know what had happened.

Today i was taking a early walk around Le Pink and found one streetwalker i never seen before.
A bit older, thinner beautiful lady.

She asked if i had any cigarette, but i dont smoke. Then she asked if i wanted to come with her.
Said she was from Italy.

She showed me her arms to show that she was not a heroin addict, and she breath on me to show that she didnt was drunk.
Dont know why, because i didnt ask her to.

We went to my hotel. I payed her 50 euro + 10 for taking pictures of her feet.

She was very talkative, even if i didnt understand what she said. Well, i understand a bit, but not very much.

I enjoyed her feet, they were really good looking. She stayed for around 20 minutes.
Kissed her a couple of time before she left.
Posted: 2018-02-04, 8:43 pm

splodge Power Kat
How do I share a webpage ? I see you lot sharing links. I can't seem to figure out how to do it xx

Posted: 2018-02-04, 9:06 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Like this?
Link

Posted: 2018-02-04, 9:07 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Press the URL button and paste the address in the middle.

Posted: 2018-02-05, 11:40 am

splodge Power Kat
How did you know what I was trying to link ? Lol.

Posted: 2018-02-05, 9:26 pm

splodge Power Kat
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-euro ... -the-world

Got it lol.

Posted: 2018-02-07, 5:12 am

Patarei
The link does not work.

Here is a working link.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe ... -the-world

Anyway, its amazing to see how the city has been growing.

When i arrived in Charleroi the first time, I felt the city to be a bit gray and depressing, but it has all been changed.

I will be back the 16 of march and I really looking forward to it.
Posted: 2018-03-16, 10:42 pm

Patarei
So, back again.

Arrived in the afternoon. Had two cups of coffee before i checked in at my hotel.
I always stay in Leonardo city center.

Have tried every hotel in the city center, but like Leonardo best.

Ate sushi for lunch before i went out to see what was going on.

Looking for my favorite girl, but didnt see her. Walking around everywhere, but no luck.

Saw a couple of Romanian gypsygirls, but they didnt seem to interested. They were outside the bar where they use to hang out.

Went back to Le Pink. The only girl who was there was the Turkish girl i never been with, so i picked her.

Payed ten for the room as usual and sixty to the girl. She wanted that ten extra for a drink.

Told her that i only wanted her feet. She took her pants of, and i helped her with her socks.
She had small, very white and soft feet.
She teased me a bit with her feet and letted me kiss and lick them. Also sucked on them a while, but she was an upseller and clockwatcher, so the session was not that good.

One good thing was that she gave me a kiss on the lips. I like that.

Tomorrow i hope to be a bit luckier.
Posted: 2018-03-17, 5:58 pm

Patarei
Finaly i met my favorite girl again. I ran into her at the entrance of Rive Gauche.

We went to my hotel for a session. Unfortunaly she was in a hurry, because her bf and friend were waiting.

Took a couple of pictures as usual.
It was great to meet her again, but i was a bit sad, because i wanted her to stay longer time.

Well, i be back in the end of april. Hope to meet her again then.
Posted: 2018-04-27, 10:16 pm

Patarei
Returned to Charleroi in the afternoon.

Weather was ok. Tried out my new camera. A Leica M3 from 1957.
I like street photography, so i went to area where there is some kind of outside market.
Suddenly two guards came and told me that i am not allowed to take picture of people without their permission both in this and outside that area.
I decided not to argue and left.

Outside the area i saw a man with a camera, and asked him what the laws regarding street photography are.
He told me that i was allowed to take pictures of people without asking about permission.

I also asked one police, but he was not so informed about this, but he said that it was probably no problem to take picture of people.

Later i asked two more people. I met a friendly man with a digital Leica that i talked to.

Sorry for the ot.

Well, i went out looking for gypsy girls. Found three outside the bar where they hang out, but they were not interested of me haha.
Went back to Le Pink had a session with the Turkish girl i was with last time.
She tried to upsell like she did the last time, but this session was much better. Maybe a bit to short, but it was still ok.

Tomorrow i hope to meet my favorite girl.

Its good to be back in Charleroi again.
Posted: 2018-04-28, 8:52 pm

Patarei
I was lucky to meet my girl today in the city centre.
She was in a hurry, but we agreed to meet outside my hotel 19:00.

She was late as usual, but its ok for me. She is well worth waiting for.
Had a great session as usual. She is the only workinggirl i go the whole way with, and i really like her.

Tomorrow i go back home, but i am coming back in the end of june after a visit to Ethiopia and the Philippines again.
Posted: 2018-05-05, 3:46 pm

relaxlabrudder
Hi Paterei, I read your posts and am really impress with the effort you take to write. Anyway you can let me know where you actually pick the girls up? I know nothing about Chaleroi but reading your thread make me interested to visit . I stay near border between Belgium and Germany
Posted: 2018-05-05, 5:12 pm

Patarei
relaxlabrudder wrote:
Hi Paterei, I read your posts and am really impress with the effort you take to write. Anyway you can let me know where you actually pick the girls up? I know nothing about Chaleroi but reading your thread make me interested to visit . I stay near border between Belgium and Germany

Thank you very much.

Well, I have picked up the girls a bit of everywhere in the city center, but its easiest to find girls around Le Pink, and the bar close to the SPF Finances Charleroi. There are always a couple of girls waiting outside and around the bar. Mostly Romanian gypsy, but around that area its also Spanish and Belgium girls.

You can also walk up and down the Rue de Charleville to find girls.

I think there are many more places in Charleroi to pick up girls. They are actually everywhere. Both in the days, evenings and night.

Of course you can also go to the RLD triangle and go with the girls who are standing outside, but I don't prefer them.
Posted: 2018-05-05, 5:40 pm

relaxlabrudder
Hi Patarei, very sorry. Which streets is this RLD triangle? Total novice to Chaleroi. If not convenient to post. You can private message me.
Posted: 2018-05-06, 4:50 am

Patarei
relaxlabrudder wrote:
Hi Patarei, very sorry. Which streets is this RLD triangle? Total novice to Chaleroi. If not convenient to post. You can private message me.

No problem.

The triangle is around Rue du Moulin and Rue Desandrouin.
You can't miss the area. There are woman standing at the buildings or sitting on chairs outside.

Just be a bit careful when its get dark, because its not the safest place.
Posted: 2018-05-06, 7:36 am

relaxlabrudder
Thank you , Pantarei. You are a real champ. Appreciate the info.
Posted: 2018-05-08, 3:31 am

Patarei
relaxlabrudder wrote:
Thank you , Pantarei. You are a real champ. Appreciate the info.

No problem.

I wish you a pleasant stay in Charleroi.
Posted: 2018-07-13, 10:01 pm

Patarei
Finally back in Charleroi after a shorter visit to Manila in the Philippines.

The busstop at Charleroi airport to Charleroi city have changed place, so now it departs there all the other buses depart outside terminal 1.

Outside my hotel i ran into the non gypsy Romanian woman and her gypsy friend. The non gypsy asked if i wanted to come with her, but i passed.

Had lunch at the thairestaurant before i took a walk through the city.

Close to Charleroi Ouest i saw a streetwalker. Said hello to her, and sat down for a while before i continued my walk. The streetwalking girl looked sweet, but i think she was one of the drugaddicts sadly.
There are many like this here in Charleroi.

Soon i ran into my favorite, and we decided to meet outside my hotel after 30 minutes. As usual she was around 45 minutes late, but its ok.
We had a very nice time and chatted for a while afterwards.

We are going to meet tomorrow again.
 [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: