Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 97 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Charleroi anyone?
Posted: 2014-10-17, 8:38 pm

Patarei
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Went to Brussels and Antwerp Rld last weekend and met many, wonderful women.
I have been there many times before and really like Rld there. Even more then Amsterdam Rld.

On my to the airport in Charleroi i had some ours to spend, so i took a walk in the the town and discovered the small apartment area in the center.
I talked with a girl from Ghana and followed her up to her room.

I payed 40 euro for what i think was 20 minutes.
I do never have any "real" sex, but i have a really strong fetish for female hands. Kissing and touch their hands. I also like to kiss and touch the girls to. But mostly their hands.

But this Ghanan girl didn't let me kiss her hands very much, which have only happened one or two times before.
Well, but she was pretty funny to talk with so i do not regret anything.

I also noticed some street girls a block away.

Is there anyone here who have more experience from Charleroi "rld"?
Re: Charleroi anyone?
Posted: 2014-10-18, 3:06 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Could I ask a favor of you? My notes for Charleroi on my map linked below are out of date in that a migration was in effect at the time. Things are probably different now.

Could you take a look at Charleroi on my map, zoom in for accurate location, and read the notes on the local street workers?

If possible could you identify where on the map you found this apartment area? Also was it an obvious stroll, or did you run into this girl randomly and a repeat would be highly unlikely? Also what street was it where you saw the streetwalkers? Any updates would be useful.

(Also from anyone else!)

Posted: 2014-10-18, 1:20 pm

Patarei
neurosynth wrote:
Could I ask a favor of you? My notes for Charleroi on my map linked below are out of date in that a migration was in effect at the time. Things are probably different now.

Could you take a look at Charleroi on my map, zoom in for accurate location, and read the notes on the local street workers?

If possible could you identify where on the map you found this apartment area? Also was it an obvious stroll, or did you run into this girl randomly and a repeat would be highly unlikely? Also what street was it where you saw the streetwalkers? Any updates would be useful.

(Also from anyone else!)

I can try.
I just run into this girl randomly. I was just walking around, looking for some place to eat something while i waited for my plane.
Then i saw this area and get curious. I saw some older women first, which i suspected was working girls and i was right.

I am going to return in the beginning of january i think, because this was interesting.
Posted: 2014-10-19, 9:30 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks, I'd appreciate it!

Posted: 2014-10-21, 11:53 am

splodge Power Kat
I've seen a video on YouTube showing s tour of the area. plenty windows but was probably the quiet part of the day.

Posted: 2014-10-22, 12:22 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
This one?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wWCpwNrOo

Posted: 2014-10-22, 3:40 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Ugh, I feel seasick! But thanks for the link. There are some street name clues in there, and it's only about a year old. Still it's not much to go on, especially since everything is closed. I wouldn't mark this on the map without additional testimony.

Posted: 2017-07-09, 6:11 am

Patarei
Spend the day, evening and night in Charleroi again.
The city feels more clean and safe then it used to be, and there is a big new shoppingmall in the city.

Walked around in the rld area and talked to one Congolese women and a Spanish one. They were not so interesting so i decided not to follow them.
Saw someother streetwalkers that look nice, but then i met a a redhaired girl around 30. Agreed on 50 euro + 10 euro for the room in Le Pink.

We entered the room and she undressed. She asked what i liked, and i told her that i like hands and feet. She then washed her hands and feet and get into the bed and letted me play with her.
She was very nice and funny, even that i didnt speak French.

I go back to Charleroi next month.
I really like this city.
Posted: 2017-07-09, 10:03 am

splodge Power Kat
I looked in to this before. Can't remember what i found out but my conclusion was there's no rld in Charleroi. Please feel free to prove this conclusion wrong. The video shows the rld in the morning if I remember rightly. Hence why it's all closed. The mystery of Charleroi rld continues ! Lol. I've even been to Charleroi train station but didn't venture much in to the city.

Posted: 2017-07-09, 3:14 pm

Patarei
splodge wrote:
I looked in to this before. Can't remember what i found out but my conclusion was there's no rld in Charleroi. Please feel free to prove this conclusion wrong. The video shows the rld in the morning if I remember rightly. Hence why it's all closed. The mystery of Charleroi rld continues ! Lol. I've even been to Charleroi train station but didn't venture much in to the city.

Well, there is a "rld" but not the window style. The women's are sitting on their chair, or in the stairs to the buildings. There are Belgian women's and older women's from Ghana, Congo etc.

Then we have the streetwalkers close to the Le Pink Love hotel. They use to walk around Rue de Charleville.
They are often a bit younger and from different kinds of countries. Romanian gypsies, Spain, Belgium and some African women. Some of them are drug users, so you might be a bit careful.

I have almost never experienced any upselling or clock watching in the streetwalking area.

The rld buildings is another thing, and you have to be more careful there.
Posted: 2017-07-11, 8:32 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks for that info. At last someone who knows about Charleroi . How many women are hanging around by the doors ? Which road. Any peep shows ?

Posted: 2017-07-12, 4:08 am

Patarei
splodge wrote:
Thanks for that info. At last someone who knows about Charleroi . How many women are hanging around by the doors ? Which road. Any peep shows ?

I saw around seven five to seven women, but there were some doors open, so there are probably more.

This is around the triangle Rue de Moulin, Rue Desandrouin and around there.

No peepshow what i could se, but maybe there are. There are several erotic shops in the area.

I go back the 4 of august. I read there that is another "rod" area in the city, and i am going to explore some more.
Posted: 2017-07-12, 11:33 am

splodge Power Kat
7 to 5 women ??? Or 75 to 70 women ?

This site really needs a report on Charleroi. Any info you can get is greatly appreciated.

Posted: 2017-07-12, 11:52 am

Patarei
splodge wrote:
7 to 5 women ??? Or 75 to 70 women ?

This site really needs a report on Charleroi. Any info you can get is greatly appreciated.

Oh, i meant five to seven women.

Next time i visit i take a closer look and report.
Posted: 2017-07-13, 11:43 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks paterei. The train ride to Charleoi is nice but not sure about the city. Was only there quickly. It'd be great to hear how many girls there are. Types of ladies. And the set up for getting some action.

Posted: 2017-07-16, 1:35 pm

Patarei
You are welcome Splodge.

I have liked Charleroi very much since the first time i arrived there for a couple of years ago.

Last year in the winter i met one freelance lady in Quick hamburger restaurant.
She sat at a table a bit from me, and started to talk to me. Asked if i want to come with her and i agreed.
She was a tall beautiful 37 years old Congolese women.

I spend some time with her in Le Pink.

When i returned to Charleroi i called her and she came to my hotel. Even spend the night together there.
Posted: 2017-07-16, 1:42 pm

splodge Power Kat
What is le pink ?

I never use quick. Why don't they have bk or mcd? Is quick a Belgian fast food chain? You did well meeting her. Well done.

Posted: 2017-07-16, 1:43 pm

splodge Power Kat
And what do you like about Charleroi? Oostende is my favourite. Lovely seaside resort and a small rld with one or two milfs. Beautiful city.

Posted: 2017-07-18, 3:43 am

Patarei
Le Pink is a love hotel where you can rent different rooms for a shorter time.

Its very close to the railway station.

They have Mcdonalds and BK had premier in Charleroi the fourth of july, but i prefer Quick when i want fast food burgers in Belgium.
Quick is a Belgian fast-food chain.

There is a lot of things i like with Charleroi. The city itself is interesting and beautiful in many ways. They have good restaurants and people is very friendly.
I also like that its not so many tourists there.

I like Belgium very much. Before i use to visit Netherlands very often, but then i discovered Belgium in the beginning 2002 and fell in love.
Oostende is beautiful to, but i have only been there once.
Posted: 2017-07-18, 4:05 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hi Guys,

It was a bit of a challenge to disentangle the comments here, but with that plus some other sources I've updated my map linked below. There are now two markers, one for streetwalkers near LePink Love Hotel, and the other for the remnants of the RLD.

If you have a chance please check this using the link below, and please let me know if something there isn't right.

thanks!

neurosynth

[ 97 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: