Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Charleroi anyone?
Posted: 2017-07-20, 5:08 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So there's clock watching in the rld? I prefer BK. I'll stick to Oostende when in Belgium. Shame they closed the peep show in Brussels. I tend to stay in Holland more. Big fan of Den Haag.

Posted: 2017-07-23, 8:29 am

Patarei
Yes there is clock watching in the rld in Charleroi, but I have not been with so many women in the rld area.
I prefer the streetwalkers in Charleroi.

I have not been in the rld in Den Haag, but I use to go to rld in Amsterdam before I get trapped of Belgium.
Antwerp is really nice to. More clean and safe then both Brussels and Charleroi.
Posted: 2017-07-23, 8:30 am

Patarei
neurosynth wrote:
Hi Guys,

It was a bit of a challenge to disentangle the comments here, but with that plus some other sources I've updated my map linked below. There are now two markers, one for streetwalkers near LePink Love Hotel, and the other for the remnants of the RLD.

If you have a chance please check this using the link below, and please let me know if something there isn't right.

thanks!

neurosynth

It looks correct to me.

I am going back the 4 of august, so I would do a bit more research then.
Posted: 2017-07-23, 12:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
Fannyrat was assaulted in antwerps rld so don't believe it's 100 % safe. Wish they'd open their peep show too. So sad to see so many closing down. Do you know of any in Belgium? How many women have y9u been with in their rld. I'm going to have to check it out now you know. How much is it and is it safe ?

Clock watching is very annoying for sure . In antwerp I love the food and also the trans in the rld. Any gay guys reading this. Or bi. There's a famous cini by the train station. On the right hand side outside. Been there many years apparently. There's also a couple of sex ships with cruise zones. Shame they don't have straight cruise zones too. There's also another straight cini nearby .

Posted: 2017-07-23, 12:36 pm

splodge Power Kat
Look forward to hearing more about your travels. Look forward to going to den haag again too. The rlds are good. Especially doubletstraat. You really should check it out.

Posted: 2017-07-23, 2:40 pm

Patarei
splodge wrote:
Fannyrat was assaulted in antwerps rld so don't believe it's 100 % safe. Wish they'd open their peep show too. So sad to see so many closing down. Do you know of any in Belgium? How many women have y9u been with in their rld. I'm going to have to check it out now you know. How much is it and is it safe ?

Clock watching is very annoying for sure . In antwerp I love the food and also the trans in the rld. Any gay guys reading this. Or bi. There's a famous cini by the train station. On the right hand side outside. Been there many years apparently. There's also a couple of sex ships with cruise zones. Shame they don't have straight cruise zones too. There's also another straight cini nearby .

For many years ago I was robbed in Amsterdam. The man had a gun, but I don't know if it was real or not. Decided to not find out haha. He took my money and my cellphone and my credit card.

No place is 100 % safe. In Antwerp rld I have been with hmm 15? women maybe.
Many, many more in Brussel north. Amsterdam to.Had one real favorite in Amsterdam. One of my first rld girl ever. Her name was Lotte. Charleroi rld just one women, but intend to meet more.

I don't know what peep show is, I have only been in redlight areas and streetwalking areas.

Maybe I check out Den Haag in the beginning of next year.

In September I go to Addis Ababa Ethiopia again. I were there in the beginning of june. It was very interesting.
Posted: 2017-07-23, 3:00 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Patarei wrote:
For many years ago I was robbed in Amsterdam. The man had a gun, but I don't know if it was real or not. Decided to not find out haha. He took my money and my cellphone and my credit card.

Shocking. Where and when was this?
I've had a few scrapes over the years, but it's hard to imagine something this extreme happening in AMS.

Posted: 2017-07-23, 4:28 pm

Patarei
Shinken69 wrote:
Patarei wrote:

Shocking. Where and when was this?
I've had a few scrapes over the years, but it's hard to imagine something this extreme happening in AMS.

It must have been in 2002 or 2003 on a side street to the rld. I was young and trusted almost anyone.
There was a African man who started to talk with me. He seemed friendly so I followed him to a an empty street, where he suddenly took out his gun and told me to hand over my money and everything.
I tried to talk to him, but he said that he was going to shoot me if I not resist.

After that I went to a policestation and reported it all. The police were very friendly and helped me with everything.
Posted: 2017-07-24, 10:24 am

splodge Power Kat
Den Haag is very worth the visit. You'll love it. I've had lots of ladies from Amsterdam, visited Brussels numerous times but Den Haag is one of the ones I've visited ladies in the most. €30 in doubletstraat. €50 in geleenstraat.

A peep show is like the one on the corner in Brussels rld , you put a euro or 2 in the slot and you can see a woman stripping , or a couple having sex.

Posted: 2017-07-25, 3:57 am

Patarei
Must take a trip to Den Haag in the beginning of next year. Its a beautiful city. I have been there a couple of times, but never been in rld there.

Aha. Have never seen a peep show, but I can se if it is something in Charleroi.
Posted: 2017-07-26, 9:12 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks. They're closing a lot of them down now. Only one I know of is Amsterdam. You must see Den Haags rlds for sure.

Posted: 2017-07-28, 12:53 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks Patarei!

Patarei wrote:
neurosynth wrote:
Hi Guys,

It was a bit of a challenge to disentangle the comments here, but with that plus some other sources I've updated my map linked below. There are now two markers, one for streetwalkers near LePink Love Hotel, and the other for the remnants of the RLD.

If you have a chance please check this using the link below, and please let me know if something there isn't right.

thanks!

neurosynth

It looks correct to me.

I am going back the 4 of august, so I would do a bit more research then.

Posted: 2017-07-29, 1:30 pm

splodge Power Kat
Will check Charleroi out next year. Den Haag will be my HQ in October so will get to know the rlds even more so.

Posted: 2017-08-04, 8:49 pm

Patarei
So now i am back in Charleroi, and its great.
I arrived in the afternoon and checked in at Leonardo hotel city center.

Walking around a bit when i waited to the sushirestaurant on Rue de Dampremy to open.
Took a coffee and a Liege gauffre with nutella next to Quick restaurant.

The sushi was ok.

I then walked to my hotel to take a shower, before i went out again.

First i took a walk in the rld triangle. I saw seven women sitting outside their doors and a couple of local customers.
This was pretty early. Maybe 18:30.

I walked past the new shopping area, when i suddenly saw the Belgian streetwalking girl i met last time i were here.
She seemed happy to see me again and asked if i wanted to come with her to Le Pink.
I followed her and we talked a bit, but its hard, because i dont speak French, and she can not speak English.

I payed the Madame 10 euro and we went up to the camer.
She washed her hands and feet and took her clothes of. Almost all her clothes. She had her bra and underwear on.

I started to play with her feet and caressed her body. Started to kiss her body. Kissed her neck and ears before i kissed her mouth softly. She kissed me back and we started to kiss very deep.

I took her underwears of, and she took of her bra.
Started to fondle her between her legs and kissed her brest. She took my shirt of and caressed my body.

Kissed her mouth again and felt her unbutton my pants and took her hand under my boxershorts.

I fondle her between her legs again, when she suddenly went down and giving me a bbbj. It was wonderful, and i caressed her with my hand.

I was feeling that i couldnt hold back anymore, and she let me come in her mouth.

She was amazing in every way.

I am going to meet her tomorrow again.

Before i left she kissed on my mouth a couple of times.

She wanted 50 euro, but i gave her a bit more.

I couldnt find any peepholes, but i look more careful tomorrow.

I saw around four more streetwalkers inside the Le Pink.

Like Charleroi more and more, the more i visit.
One sad thing is that there are many drugaddicts here everywhere. Both streetwalkers and other people.
Posted: 2017-08-05, 9:56 pm

Patarei
So now was my second and last day over.

In the morning I took the train to Mons. It was a wonderful city. Very beautiful buildings.
I visited a restaurant in the city center, but it was not worth the money.

Went back to Charleroi, were I was hoping to meet the Belgian girl, but I could not find her anywhere.
Was looking for a couple of hours with no luck.

Met two streetwalkers from Turkey, but they were quite rude, but they were good looking.

Talked with another street walking lady next to Le Pink. She was around 55 I guess and friendly.

Walked to the rld area and saw three black girls, and one lady from some Middle East country. I guess she were a streetwalker. She looked interesting, but I don't know were she went.

I walked a bit further and saw one Romanian gypsy. Tried to talk with her, and I followed her to Le Pink.

She was good looking and friendly. 30 years old.

She started to undress, and I took her shoes and socks of and started to play with her feet.

Had small, white beautiful feet, which I love to play with.
Wanted to stay a bit longer, so I payed her 50 more and 10 more for the room.

I have now noticed that the streetwalkers is all over the city in the evening, and there are plenty more of them in the evening.

Both young and matures.

this is more a local scene then for tourists.
Posted: 2017-08-06, 5:15 pm

splodge Power Kat
Streetwalkers everywhere? Sounds interesting. Be careful of stds also. Great post. Thanks for info.

Posted: 2017-08-07, 3:27 am

Patarei
Yes the streetwalkers are walking and standing in a bigger part of town than I thought from the beginning.

There are also some bars and cafes that they are sitting in.

Usually I only play with their feet and hands, so the risk of any stds are not very high, but this time I made an exception.
But of course, you have to be more careful when being with streetwalkers.

Have booked two new trips to Charleroi in september.
Posted: 2017-08-08, 2:08 am

splodge Power Kat
You really do like Charleroi don't you .

Yes. Being careful is important imho. Feet and hands for your fetish. For me it's ladies arses and hips. Gets me every time. But I like feet too so we have something in common lol. Mainly their hips and asses though for me. Doggy style . Love it.

Look forward to more reports. At last. Reports from Charleroi !

Posted: 2017-08-08, 3:55 am

Patarei
Yes, I really like Charleroi. I like every part of Belgium, but Charleroi is my favorite.

I like every part of the female body, but hands and feet is my fetish, and its very easy for me to get satisfaction haha :)
Posted: 2017-08-08, 10:52 am

splodge Power Kat
Lol. That's fair enough. We all like different things. Belgium is a nice country and lovely people too. Oostende is my favourite. Not a massive rld Hut at elastic it's there . Plus it's a seaside resort so I like that also. Brussels is great too. As is Antwerp. Just wish they had peep shows still. Den Haag is the new hq for me.

[ 97 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: