Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Charleroi anyone?
Posted: 2017-08-08, 7:25 pm

Patarei
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Oostende is beautiful, Nieuwpoort to.

I like Holland very much to. Deventer for example is very beautiful.

i have a special thing for gypsies. Especially Romanian gypsies, because they often have very beautiful feet.

So, soon I go back to Belgium, and after that I go to Ethiopia for three days and then back to Charleroi :)
Posted: 2017-08-09, 12:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ethiopia ? Is that where you are from originally ? Where is Nieuwpoort? Deventer is indeed a very nice city a day located next to the water also. I agree. Gypsy girls are indeed stunning.

Posted: 2017-08-09, 5:41 pm

Patarei
No, I am not from Ethiopia, but I visited Ethiopia for the first time in the beginning of june, and I liked it.
Very beautiful women and pretty good food.

Met pretty many women there.

Africa have many, many beautiful women. Asia to. I travel everywhere for good food, nice citys and beautiful girls haha.

Nieuwpoort is around 15 km southwest of Oostende.

I met a couple of great Gypsygirls in Copenhagen Denmark. Have you ever been in Copenhagen?
It quite similar to Amsterdam in some way.
Posted: 2017-08-10, 4:47 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Patarei wrote:
Yes the streetwalkers are walking and standing in a bigger part of town than I thought from the beginning.

There are also some bars and cafes that they are sitting in.

Is this still on the streets near LePink Love Hotel, or are there other places further away?

(I'm still interested in making my map at http://tinyurl.com/eurolights accurate for Charleroi.)

Posted: 2017-08-10, 7:41 am

Patarei
neurosynth wrote:
Patarei wrote:
Yes the streetwalkers are walking and standing in a bigger part of town than I thought from the beginning.

There are also some bars and cafes that they are sitting in.

Is this still on the streets near LePink Love Hotel, or are there other places further away?

(I'm still interested in making my map at http://tinyurl.com/eurolights accurate for Charleroi.)

It were in the corner of Rue Arthur Regniers and Rue Arthur Pater.
There is a bar and café there they were sitting.

One girl were standing in the corner of Quai Paul Verlane.

I guess that you could find streetwalkers in a big part of Charleroi, even if i read somewhere that the police was trying to stop Streetprostituion a couple of years ago.
Posted: 2017-08-10, 12:05 pm

splodge Power Kat
No. Never been to Købnhavn. Would love to go sometime. All over Scandinavia would be nice.

Posted: 2017-08-10, 1:10 pm

Patarei
Scandinavia is great.
I live in Sweden. You should come here. Finland is also a very beautiful country. Iceland to. Good food and beautiful environment.
Posted: 2017-08-10, 11:09 pm

splodge Power Kat
I bet it is a beautiful country. Would love to see it one day. My Swedish football team is AIK.

Posted: 2017-09-02, 8:42 pm

Patarei
So yesterday i arrived in Charleroi again.

I ate sushi in restaurant i visited last time.

After that i was walking around and look for the girl i met the two other times. But no luck at all.

It was actually very quiet. Could only see a couple of streetwalkers, and outside Le Pink it was empty.

I went back to my hotel and decided to go to Brussels the next day.
So in the morning i took a train to Brussels noord. There i visited two girls. One gipsy girl from Macedonia. Played with her feet. In the beginning she wanted 30 euro for 15 minutes. After a while she asked if i wanted to stay longer, so i payed her 30 more.

After that i went to a blond girl who was of Russian and Romanian origin. She had really lovely feet, so white and soft.

Payed her 50 euro.

Then i went to Ottignies to eat dinner. I dont know, but the people there didnt seems that friendly as in Charleroi.
Well, the food was ok.

Took a train back to Charleroi and went to the hotel to shower before i went out again.

Spotted to girls that looked at me and talked to each other. They stood in that area that the streetwalkers use to be, but they looked way to young to be there.

Then a streetwalker i had seen before came and talked to me, so i followed her to Le Pink.

A bit of upselling there, but she had lovely feet, so i didnt mind. 100 euro i payed her.

Tomorrow i go home, but i be back the 29 of september.
Posted: 2017-09-29, 8:52 pm

Patarei
Back again in Charleroi.

Arrived in the afternoon.

Took a walk to my hotel from the busstation before i went out for dinner.

Had fried eel at the sushirestaurant in the citycenter.

Around 19:30 i went out again.
Today it was pretty many streetwalkers outside Le Pink. Also outside the bar close to the Finance Charleroi. I saw the nongypsy Romanian women i went with the last time i was here.

Saw one very qute girl, but before i was approching her, another man came and went with her.
I waited to long sigh.

Now there was only one girl left. I stood at the Sambre for a while until i finaly went to her.

I said hello and asked for the price. She only speaked French, but it was ok. She had black dyed hair and was a bit chubby but sweet.

10 for the room and 70 if i wanted her to be completely naked. I agreed 70, but it was unnecesserly because i only wanted her feet.

She removed her clothes and sat on the bed.
I removed her socks and started to play with her feet. They were small and very soft. She also had a tatoo on her feet. I really enjoyed her feet.

Tried to talk a bit, but its very hard, because i can not speak French.

Tomorrow i go out again.
Posted: 2017-09-30, 8:07 pm

Patarei
Last day for this time.

Got ripped of big time haha.
One girl approched me and told me 50 euro. I said ok and we went to the room. There she wanted 100 to get naked. This was the warningsign, but i wanted to look at her body when i played with her feet, so ok.

She started to kiss my body, and i touched and kissed her feet for a short while.

Then she told me that the time was finish and she dressed and kissed me.

I didnt want to argue, so i said nothing. Lost 100 for nothing.
Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont.

The day overall was good. I took a long walk and discovered the north part of the city.

Went to a good hamburgerrestaurant in the city with a very nice waitress.

Love walking around and watching beautiful womens feet.

Going to return in the middle of october. Hope everything going to be better then haha.
Posted: 2017-10-13, 8:48 pm

Patarei
Back again in Charleroi.

Arrived in the afternoon.
Went to my hotel to Shower. Then took a walk in the town and had dinner at Le Pieton. Good food and nice waitress :)

Around 17:30 i went out again to check out the area. Saw the girl who ripped me off last time. She wanted me to come with her, but i didnt want to haha.
Now there was around three or possible four girls there.

I tried to speak with one more i saw, but she ignored me.

Stood a while at the Sambre and waited, when one of the girls approched me and asked if i wanted to come with her. Her name was Kimmie and she was from Belgium.

Payed 10 for the room to the women in the reception, and 50 to Kimmie. She didnt speak English at all.

She started to undress, but i told her i only wanted her to take her shoes and socks off. I helped her with the socks, and started to play with her feet. She had very white and very soft feet.

It was a great moment with no stress or upselling. She said thank you before i left.

When outside i took a walk to the Triangle. It was different when its dark. Now even more women there. A number of older African women and a couple of other women.

I talked shortly with a very tall African women. She letted me kissed her hands for free :)

This area isnt so safe in nighttime i guess, and i have a feeling that its easy to be ripped of big time here.

There is also drugselling here.

Anyway, tomorrow i go out again.
Posted: 2017-10-14, 1:29 pm

Patarei
Hmm i think someone just got killed in the Triangle now.

Many police there now and they have put up an investigation tent.

I think someone got killed with a broken bottle.
Posted: 2017-10-14, 8:17 pm

Patarei
Took a walk again.

At the bar close to Finance Charleroi i met one of the Gypsy streetwalker i spend some time with a long time ago
She asked me if i wanted to be with her.

I was tempted, but told her that i might come later, because i had to go back to my hotel.
On my way to my hotel i met the girl i met twice this summer. She seemed happy to see me again, and asked if i wanted to go with her, and of course i said yes.

Up in the room she took a quick shower and then get into bed. She told me to join her and i did.
Now she started to caress and kiss my whole body and gave me a bbbj. She then tried to climb ontop of me without condom, but i told her that we had to use condom.
She took one, and put it on me, and climbed ontop of me.

She was riding me like crazy. We switched position and now i was ontop of her.
A lot of frenchkissing at the same time, and i could not hold back anymore.

Afterward we layed in bed and just kissing and caressed each other.

Payed her everything i had in my wallet for the moment which was 65 euro.

After i left she gave me some more kisses.
Posted: 2017-10-15, 8:30 pm

Patarei
Last day for this time.

Took a long walk this morning in Charleroi.

Around 12 i had lunch on Princess Mathilde. Had horsebeef with sallad and frites. The beef very overcooked, but the frites and sallad was ok.

After two coffees i went to look after the Gypsy streetwalker, but i could not find her, but i met the Romanian nongypsy women i met once before. I sat down at the café there she was and talked for a while.
In the beginning i had no bigger plans to come with her this time, but when i looked down at her feet i could not resist. We were going to Le Pink.

Payed her 50, and like last time she tried to upsell, but in a very erotic way. Had only 10 more euro, and i gave her them.
She sat down on the bed and letted me remove her shoes and socks. She really seemed to enjoy when i played with her feet. She unzipped her jeans and pulled her shirt up a bit. Dont know why, but it was nice.

Said goodbye, and we kissed lightly.

Later that evening i had dinner on the Thai café. Had marinated porc with rice. It was very good.

19:00 i had an appointment with the Belgian women i met yesterday. I was not sure if she was going to show up, because last time we were going to meet, she didnt came.

I waited for 20 minutes and she didnt came, so i started to walk to my hotel. Then suddenly i heard someone call my name, and there she was.

We had to wait for 15 minutes outside Le Pink, because every rooms were occupied :)

We had a great time together and she is really very enthusiastic. She feels really like a girlfriend.
A lot of bbbj and kissing my whole body, a lot of Frenchkissing and hugging and kissing after sex.

I like her a lot.
Posted: 2017-11-25, 2:13 pm

Patarei
Back in Charleroi.

Arrived yesterday in the evening.

Went to my hotel to check in and take a shower before i went out for dinner.

Visited Le Shanghai and had duck with sweet and sour sauce. The food was ok.

After dinner i went out to see if i could meet anyone interesting.
Saw the two Turkish streetwalkers and a couple of other around Le Pink.
Went to the bar where the other streetwalkers are, and met the two Romanians. Left to Le Pink with the blonde Romanian, but i actually wanted to be with the Gypsy.
Anyway, 50 euro for the Romanian an 10 euro for the room.
She sat down on the bed and letted me take her shoes and socks off. Kissed her feet and played with them a bit.

She tried to upsell a bit while she took her trousers off. Kissed her body and caressed her. She have a very nice body.
Didnt want to stay longer then the session, because i was a bit tired.

Today i went out and looked a bit at the station Charleroi ouest. Met my favorite Belgian girl there. Agreed to come to my hotel 15:30.

Hope she shows up :)
Posted: 2017-11-25, 6:01 pm

Patarei
She showed up, and we had a nice time in my room.

Maybe she comes again later this evening.
Posted: 2017-12-21, 8:21 pm

Patarei
Back in Charleroi.

Arrived yesterday evening in Zaventem. Took a train from the airport to Namur and from Namur to Charleroi. I didnt wanted to wait 45 minutes for the train that was going directly to Charleroi.

Anyway. I went out for lunch around 12 a clock. Montys burger bar again. I really like their burgers and the service.
After lunch i went out in the town. There were a couple of mature women i have not seen before in the triangle. I said hello to one of them. She was pretty beautiful.

I then took a walk along the quai around Le Pink. Saw another mature women that i didnt see before. She said hello to me. Ok looking.

In the evening i had dinner at the Thai restaurant on Tirou. They have great food. I like their porc with rice, curry and sweet sauce.
Went out again to the bar where another part of the streetwalkers are. I think almost everyone here is from Romania and almost every of them is Gypsys. Saw also a Belgian streetwalker a bit away.

There were two Romanian gypsys i didnt see before, and i approched one of them and said hello.
She asked if i wanted to be with her, and i said yes.

We walked to Le Pink, and i paid the ten euro.

In the room i gave the girl 50 euro. I asked her to sit on the bed as i removed her socks.
Started to play with her feet. Gypsy girls tend to have very soft feet.
After a while she said that we didnt have so much time. I told her that i only wanted her feet, and she seemed to relax. I played with her feet for more time then i paid for i think.
The streetwalkers from that bar seems all very nice and friendly.

Maybe i go back tomorrow.
I stay in Charleroi until the 26 of december.
Posted: 2017-12-22, 6:14 pm

Patarei
A little update.

Today i saw a lot more streetwalkers then before. Both mature and younger ones.
I saw a blond Belgian girl, but she was always busy when i saw her.

For one month now i had some fantasies about one of the rude Turkish streetwalker, and i were very curious about her feet, so i was thinking if i see her i had to have a session with her.

So one hour ago i saw her. She was walking quickly, so i could not talk with her then.
Followed her, and a bit later i asked her how much it would cost. As usual 50 and ten for the room, but this time we went to her chamber in the Triangle.
She did not speak English at all. She told me to undress, but i said that i only wanted her feet.
First she did not understand, but then i tried to speak a bit French, and that went better.

She took her shoes and socks of and laid down on the bed, and wow her feet was absolutely amazing! Pretty big and very soft. I really enjoyed the time, even she was not the friendliest girl i met.

Going out again soon for more feet.
Posted: 2017-12-22, 9:51 pm

Patarei
Went out looking for the Romanian gypsy girls from yesterday, but i didnt see them. Took a walk along the quai, and outside Le Pink i met my Belgian girl again.

We went to my hotel and had a nice time. She said she maybe come tonight. Otherwise we maybe meet tomorrow.
 [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: