Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frankfurt recommendations?
Posted: 2021-09-10, 12:43 am

vq78
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So I was originally going to be in Amsterdam before they announced the quarantine, but now i'll be in Frankfurt so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendation of girls there or brothels to checkout?

Thanks!
Re: Frankfurt recommendations?
Posted: 2021-09-13, 11:20 pm

Graysonn1
I was in Mainhatten a few years ago. It was great. Loads of naked girls walking around, and it wasn't too expensive. It was my first FKK experience and I loved it.

Maybe other can talk about the other fkks in the area.
Posted: 2021-09-14, 5:16 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
2 local ones to frankfurt palace and mainhattan visited both of these and nice times in both clubs.

Fkk mainhattan easy to reach via local tram 11 think it was then a walk for 5 minutes.Fkk palace I uber to both cheap uber rides aswell under £15.

Let me know how you get on as I have 7 days planned in frankfurt in November just hope it stays green be even better if pcr jabs go.
Posted: 2021-09-17, 12:48 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Having spent several recent nights last and this month exploring the Hessen FKKs, there is one clear conclusion: Sharks, with a LU extending into 80+ girls on certain nights, is the only decent game in town. MH, and Palace and Oase are all very disappointing in terms of LU and esp so-called "new price sturcture" (more likely to be quoted 100/30, 150/60) vs Sharks where you will get some girls with these new prices, but can also work the vast LU to find "Old School" pricing and very good times in the room. Want to go to a club and leave not disappointed in Frankfurt area? G Then head south to Darmstardt, easy and frequent train connections from FFM Hbf...the other clubs unfortunately are likely to leave you with a lacklustre experience, low numbers of girls who price on the high side but offer sub-par service...

That's my take, from actually being there over recent weeks...

ST
Posted: 2021-09-17, 1:26 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the update 50 euro for half hour has always been a cheap rate.100 for half hour not so good.150 for 1 hour is also high for the standard of girls you would fund in mainhattan.

Think 75 would have been more acceptable.

Time you pay entrance fee and 100 euro its expensive if you only have short sessions.
Posted: 2021-10-01, 7:28 am

Exnocomment
I’m here right now for a few days and trying to think of how to spend some of my time. I was thinking about heading to World but haven’t seen any posts about it. Their website also lists a €10 entry fee special to drum up business .. I can’t tell if this is a good or bad thing..
Posted: 2021-10-01, 12:40 pm

Exnocomment
Just drove up to World and it’s noon but there’s no food and it’s completely empty except for 5 women and maybe 5 dudes! Interesting..
Posted: 2021-10-08, 7:44 pm

Exnocomment
So, I ended up checking out both Mainhattan and Sharks this trip as well.

Sharks is definitely the place to be!

Mainhattan was fine, a laid back place, with a decent number of ladies around the place but maybe a 1-to-1 ratio of men to women with a pretty lacklustre variety.

Sharks continues to be the place with the biggest variety by far with like a 2-3x ratio between women and men. They also are slightly more careful in that they want you to have a mask on when you’re up and walking around vs sitting around and lounging. The price structure has changed though.

It’s 50/30 or 100/30 with extras or 150/60 with extras now as the new pricing model. Admission is 65 for most days but Mon-Wed is 50.
Posted: 2021-10-13, 1:11 am

awesomefunpack
Did you visit any RLD in the frankfurt area on your trip . I hear several folks talk about the Briete Gasse and the other RLD by the train station . Are the RLDs in the Eros houses with the multiple levels ( stairs ) ? Not sure how well are they stocked now since the virus cases seem to have been in control now
Posted: 2021-10-16, 12:49 am

Exnocomment
awesomefunpack wrote:
Did you visit any RLD in the frankfurt area on your trip . I hear several folks talk about the Briete Gasse and the other RLD by the train station . Are the RLDs in the Eros houses with the multiple levels ( stairs ) ? Not sure how well are they stocked now since the virus cases seem to have been in control now

I have never been a fan of the RLD by the train station as it’s also close to the scam strip clubs and I see people shooting heroine there, so it’s something I avoid so no opinion on my part. I’m an FKK guy since I enjoy the sauna and other amenities.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: