Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
One-day trip to Germany. Which FKK to visit on a Monday?
Posted: 2021-09-24, 11:12 am

Grabs
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Me and my brother are flying from Scandinavia to Amsterdam in one week from now for a 5 day trip. This is the first time my brother is about to experience any kind of prostitution, and thats one of the main attractions of this trip. He has never been to RLD nor any FKK, so I want to give him the best possible experience.

Since 5 days might be a bit boring just mongering on Amsterdam RLD, Im thinking of taking my brother on a train ride to Germany on day 3, which will be a Monday. The plan is to take an early train in the morning, arrive at some FKK and stay there all day and night until its closing, then take the train back to Amsterdam again and our hotel over there.

Sure I know... a train from AMS to Berlin is 6+ hours (!!!) but its only 30 euro one way and if we leave early at 6-7am then we arrive around 1pm so we still have the entire day at the FKK. And during the return trip at 6am the next day, we could just sleep until we arrive back to Amsterdam.

Me myself have visited Amsterdam RLD many times, and also been numerous FKKs like Artemis in Berlin, Samya in Cologne, Sunshine in Munich, Saunaclub in Leipzig and some other smaller ones. My favourite is still Artemis. But most of the time, Ive visited these all during weekends, or at least Thursday-Sunday, full of people and many girls. Never been to a club on an early weekday.

Now, since this will be on a Monday, I wonder what FKK club would be the best first experience for my brother? I mean, I want to make sure there are a lot of girls available to choose from. I dont want to end up on a empty FKK with just 5 girls, if you know what I mean..

So my question is, would Artemis be a good choice for a Monday?
Or should we settle for a shorter train ride to FKK Sharks, Mainhattan or some of the other clubs in west Germany? (Never been to Sharks or MH before) Are these other clubs "good enough" for a full-day experience on a Monday?

Thanks in advance
Re: One-day trip to Germany. Which FKK to visit on a Monday?
Posted: 2021-09-24, 1:38 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Will be a long day in a club but you should be able to relax and have a nap.
Since covid i think numbers would be lower in the fkks.

You could always ring the clubs while on way to see how many girls are on each shift.

Think first direct train back to ams is 0529 if that's what your plan is.Last direct is 19.30.

I liked mainhattan daytimes as very quiet would just be a few guys to about 8 to 10 girls.Palace was the same with a better standard of girls.
Re: One-day trip to Germany. Which FKK to visit on a Monday?
Posted: 2021-09-24, 2:04 pm

Grabs
ams2008dam wrote:
Will be a long day in a club but you should be able to relax and have a nap.
Since covid i think numbers would be lower in the fkks.

You could always ring the clubs while on way to see how many girls are on each shift.

Think first direct train back to ams is 0529 if that's what your plan is.Last direct is 19.30.

I liked mainhattan daytimes as very quiet would just be a few guys to about 8 to 10 girls.Palace was the same with a better standard of girls.

Yeah a long and full day is the plan, so we can relax, eat, drink, maybe have some nap in between and have a few sessions without rushing. I did such a session 2 years ago but on a Saturday. It was an incredible experience to arrive early after lunch and just be there an entire day until late night. Did 3 girls in total that day, but had also a lot of relaxing and interesting time in between.

Indeed, thats what Im concerned about, that there might be too few girls available, but since Artemis is the biggest one, I just assumed it will be more crowded than the others even on a Monday and so close after covid?

Haven't booked any train yet as I haven't decided if its gonna be Artemis or somewhere closer, but the trains seems to be no problem, even a few with direct connection and no train changes.

I would love to visit MH and Sharks as Ive never been to these, but maybe I should save that for another weekend trip to get the full experience?

For me personally, the thing about FKKs is not only the sessions with the girls, but also a lot about the great atmosphere in the club, being able to relax, have a wonderful view of all naked women, sip on a beer and just enjoy life for a moment. If I travelled alone, I wouldn't bother about less people and less girls. Many times I actually prefer that. But its just the fact that my brother haven't seen any of it yet, so I really want to blow his mind the best way possible hehe.

So again, have anyone been to the FKKs on a Monday recently and have some report to share regarding availability and the amount of people being there?
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: