Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 20 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Fkk Palace- Question: Bar etiquette
Posted: 2016-06-10, 1:40 am

TheAdmiralSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Is it my imagination or does deciding to drink a drink at the bar translate to your wanting the girls to approach you, whereas if you take your drink to a sitting area you're expressing more of a desire for privacy?
Re: Fkk Palace- Question: Bar etiquette
Posted: 2016-06-12, 10:54 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
TheAdmiral wrote:
Is it my imagination or does deciding to drink a drink at the bar translate to your wanting the girls to approach you, whereas if you take your drink to a sitting area you're expressing more of a desire for privacy?

Hello Admiral,

Palace girls are sucking wind these days - sunny and nice weather (people would stay in the city center during the day), no pool like Sharks or World, horrible food and higher admission price.....

Back to your question, they will attack you no matter what. :)

Here are some recent pictures of Frankfurt for you.

Regards,
Fred

Attachments
Frankfurt - June 2016.jpg
Frankfurt - June 2016.jpg [ 600.44 KiB ]
Posted: 2016-06-16, 3:37 am

Supporting Member
Thanks Fred-

I was in Frankfurt last month for a few days because I wanted to see Jennifer and revisit with Julia. Two years ago I saw Jennifer with a girl who called herself "Pussycat" (a girl with a lot of eye makeup who last year I saw at Oase). Last year I saw Jennifer but again with another girl, "Julie/Julia". All that time I'd wanted to see Jennifer without a threesome to see how it would go. Last month I got to finally make it happen, unfortunately it didn't go as I'd hoped.

Last year I saw a spinner at Oase by the name of Alexandra, who was awesome to be with- last month I went to look for her but another girl told me she doesn't work there anymore (and according to her was fired for some reason- but I'm skeptical). Alexandra had a brunette friend Maria who was also great. Oase has a pool but the day I was there it was cold & rainy.

Interestingly enough the food at Palace last month was better than in years past- significantly better. Not sure what changed but it was fresh, tasty and balanced -not overspiced sausages like at World's bbq's... and no swarm of hornets clinging to my food & drink :).

Speaking of swarming- it's why I posted. I arrived at Palace because I needed to relax, when I sat at the bar to get a drink and settle in- I got the sales pitch from one girl after another, "Hi, what's your name? Where you from? First time here?". I let each one of them know as politely as I could that I just wanted to have a drink- but they kept at it, one immediately after another. By the fifth girl (where I'd only managed to take about 2 sips of my drink with no relaxation) I allowed my nerves to get the best of me and snapped at her. "Larry. New York. No it's not my first time. Now can I PLEASE just sit for a moment to drink my drink???"

She got all flustered and upset- I apologized, took a long sip of my drink and (with my hopes of relaxing at Palace evaporating) headed for the door within 20 minutes of arriving -until Julia recognized me and came up to talk me out of leaving. Thinking back on it I got the distinct sense that sitting at the bar seemed to make you fair game to be incessantly approached. Next time I'll make sure to take my drink elsewhere to drink in peace.

Thanks again & regards,
TA
Posted: 2016-06-16, 4:23 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Admiral,

There are two Julie/Julia from Romania at Palace. You may be talking about the thin babe who used to work at Oase. The other Julie has rather short blonde hair and she's big and strong. She used to play handballs but she plays with smaller balls these days.... :)

Try to take your drink by the massage area and act like you have passed out with your eyes closed. Few girls would take the time to walk up to you to check if you are awake :)

OR

Walk past the Jacuzzi onto the circular couch by the VIP room. If they don't see you, they won't bother you.

OR

If you are not hunting any more, try asking if they would do it for 40 euros. The words will spread sooooo fast that no girls would bother you.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-06-16, 8:49 am

Supporting Member
The Julia I'm talking about is likely the "big and strong" one. I find her super hot, very nice & makes a good effort- yet somehow found it difficult to get my fire going with her. Two nights later I was a sad sack of shit with Jennifer too. Have you been with either of them? What's been your experience?
Posted: 2016-06-18, 2:09 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
TheAdmiral wrote:
The Julia I'm talking about is likely the "big and strong" one. I find her super hot, very nice & makes a good effort- yet somehow found it difficult to get my fire going with her. Two nights later I was a sad sack of shit with Jennifer too. Have you been with either of them? What's been your experience?

I have been with Julie (1 on 1) and Julia (1 on 1 plus threesome). Julia performs very well individually (better than the thin Julie) but she turns into a chatter box when she's in the room with me and another girl.

Which Jennifer are you talking about? Jenny from Hamburg? She's my no. 2 or 3 at Palace.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-06-18, 6:50 pm

Supporting Member
Jennifer (or I think she spells it Jennyfer) is very pretty, tan/southern Spanish-looking complexion, thin, about 5' 7" - 5' 8" wears glasses, has dark hair and perky small implants that look very youthful with nipples that are almost always erect. She's at least partly Romanian but often bills herself as either Spanish or from some other country. I know she's been working at Palace steadily for at least the last two years.
Posted: 2016-08-16, 1:43 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Admiral,

The only Spanish girl I know at Palace is Aida from Malaga, Spain. She works very well with Kylie from Hamburg. :)

I had a conversation with a girl about sitting at the front bar. The girls are supposed to let the men relax at the front bar. But they approach the men and try getting them to the rooms regardless.

The food situations have improved. They still have plenty to catch up in that department when compared to FKK Sharks.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-09-01, 9:59 am

Supporting Member
I was with Aida & really liked her- she was one of the few girls I visited... pretty, very relaxing & easy to talk to. She had apparently just come back from the Cannes film festival, which is where I had gone as well (& traveled there via a connection in Frankfurt :).
Posted: 2016-09-12, 12:06 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
TheAdmiral wrote:
I was with Aida & really liked her- she was one of the few girls I visited... pretty, very relaxing & easy to talk to. She had apparently just come back from the Cannes film festival, which is where I had gone as well (& traveled there via a connection in Frankfurt :).

Hello Admiral,

Aida was a bit lazy when she just returned from France :). She has since bounced back. If you get her best pal together for the AK69 formation, whoa......... Try it and you will not regret it. You can even quote me for saying that.

Regards,
Fred

P.S. Lazy Aida was not at Palace last week. Perhaps she may return when the Automechanica messe starts tomorrow.
Posted: 2016-09-28, 2:57 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Admiral,

I saw Aida yesterday evening (September 26) and I teased her that she had a big fan. She asked when you would be coming.... :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-10-03, 11:23 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Updates for:

Admiral - Aida now has dark brown hair.

Exno - Stella has lost weight and her attitude towards yours truly has improved as well. Freddy promptly urged me to do the Hamburg special - Kylie and Stella. Jenny was there too but the banker said no. Stella looked sooooo gorgeous when she had Freddy in her mouth :)

The new 'Russian' was missing in action last week.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-10-06, 9:22 pm

Exnocomment
Hello Fred!

I haven't been back to Palace in a very long time and currently have no scheduled plans to be back in Frankfurt anytime soon, so unfortunately, Stella will have to be lonely without me! (Poor her!)

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself, I might have to move up to a new tax bracket to galavant as much as you do, Mr. Inspector!

Cheers,
Exno
Posted: 2016-10-07, 5:04 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
Glad to see you're enjoying yourself, I might have to move up to a new tax bracket to galavant as much as you do, Mr. Inspector!

Cheers,
Exno

Hello Exno,

Stella has been giving me that no look or "you are not worthy" look. But last week, I walked into Palace right after a girl. She parked her bag on the sofa to fetch her money. I kind of walked forward to hand over my VIP entry card to the receptionist..... That girl turned towards me and gave me a smile. "Stella?!" Do you know that she wears glasses? :)

Come on. Become a full time inspector and you can deduct all inspection related gears and activities as tax write offs. Do you think they will shoot me when I walk in on Halloween night as Deadpool?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-10-27, 5:27 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello TA,

One of the new rules at Palace - girls cannot approach customers relaxing at the front bar unless they are invited. They cannot even sit there unless they are waiting for a client.

Also, you have the choice of color of waist bands - one would tell the girls not to approach.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-11-18, 4:07 pm

Supporting Member
Hi Fred,

Thanks for the updates and for the message from Aida. I wish I was there but am traveling in CA (and, at the moment- taking advantage of their new cannabis regulations). Welcome news regarding the bar area. I look forward to experiencing it's implementation first hand one day soon.

Cheers,
TA
Posted: 2016-11-20, 2:53 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello TA,

Do you like to sing? It's new at Palace - Thursday is Karaoke night. :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-11-20, 2:05 pm

Supporting Member
After a few drinks I love to sing. Karaoke sounds like it could be fun... especially as it will be followed by sex with hot eurobabes.

Last time I was there I was extra stressed and couldn't function with most of the girls. Karaoke would certainly help get the positive vibes going.
Posted: 2016-11-24, 7:05 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
TheAdmiral wrote:
Karaoke sounds like it could be fun... especially as it will be followed by sex with hot eurobabes.

Or you can have it both ways - you sing into the microphone while Aida or other girls tuned up your microphone.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-11-28, 2:14 am

Supporting Member
I will look forward to that.
:)
 [ 20 posts ] 

Jump to: