Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Edinburgh Report - London Street Sauna (July 2016)
Posted: 2016-07-24, 10:47 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Lily, London Street Sauna (Edinburgh UK), Friday 15:00, £80

I was up in Scotland for a couple of days and decided to treat myself to a sauna visit. It was a fairly hastily-arranged trip so I didn't do much up-to-date research (didn't occur to me to look at punternet or whatever the current UK punting forum is), but I was intrigued by these old Ignatz reports:

Edinburgh Trip Report (2008)
And especially this one!
Edinburgh Report: London Street Sauna (2010) Part 1
Edinburgh: London Street Sauna (2010) Part 2

OK so they were going to be well out of date in terms of the actual girls, but I did like the sound of the London Street Sauna and its sexy young cuties!

In terms of actually finding the place, it's extremely easy in these days of google maps and streetview. I think the best way to get there (if you're coming from Waverley station / Princes Street) is to walk down South St Andrew Street. If you're stood on Princes Street, this street is close to the Scott Monument - simply follow the tram lines as they turn off Princes Street. Then it's a straight line all the way to Drummond Place, where you turn right and then end up at the entrance to London Street. It's a pleasant walk through a nice part of the city, not too far. I'd been to Edinburgh a few times but never really strayed beyond the old town and Princes street, so I was pleasantly surprised by this part of the Georgian "new town".

I must admit I LOL'd at part of one of those reports:
Quote:
I ended up choosing London Sauna, but waited till dark. This is because once again the Sauna is horribly exposed right by a main traffic roundabout.

Shock horror! Well, to be honest it's a fairly low key entrance down a couple of steps, not much to bother anyone who's gone up to an Amsterdam red light window in full view of dozens of tourists. There's a sign saying it's a sauna but it's not as if there are neon lights saying GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! I wonder if the kind of people who disapprove of this sort of thing would even know it was a brothel?

Inside the entrance is a grill to speak to the receptionist, but the door into the lounge was already open due to the warm weather, revealing sofas occupied by scantily-clad women. I was a little bit nervous about my visit simply because I wasn't sure how the sauna part worked - would I use a locker or what? I had a backpack with me with a camera e.t.c so I didn't want to leave anything lying around.

The guy at reception was pleasant in a businesslike way, he asked if I'd been before and then got one of the girls to take me down to a room and explain how the place worked. If I remember rightly, the options were:

Cost of room (paid to reception):
£20 for 30 minutes
£25 for 45 minutes
£35 for 60 minutes

Cost of massage + blowjob + sex (paid to girl):
£55 for 30 or 45 minutes
£65 for 1 hour

If you wanted to cum more than once it was (I think) £10 for handjob or £20 for more sex, although possibly that might only have been available in an hour-long session.

So basically you would be looking at £80 for 45 minutes or £100 for an hour, with soft drinks included, plus the sauna itself and the opportunity to sit in the lounge with the girls before and after the session.

I decided on a 45-minute session, but opted to skip the sauna element completely (I must admit I've never tried it!). The girl took me back upstairs, I paid the £25 fee to the guy at reception and took a seat in the lounge in order to pick one of the girls...

A sweet blonde woman called Beth offered me a drink and got me a glass of coke. I was feeling a bit awkward sat there in a lounge with about 7 or 8 girls. My first impression was that in terms of looks there wasn't anyone who fitted my fantasy of a very hot, very slim babe or petite young cutie, but on the other hand all the girls were reasonably attractive, with one in particular catching my eye when she walked back in.

Of the girls I didn't pick, I remember the blonde girl Beth, who seemed rather nice and would probably have been a good choice. Maybe about 30, slim and pretty. The girl who showed me the room (can't remember her name) was quite sexy; a brunette with an attractive face and good figure, maybe a bit of a fuller figure than I prefer, but the kind of woman who might take control and give me a good time! There was a full-figured busty black woman, again not exactly my type but could have been interesting.....I can't remember much about the other 3/4 girls but they all looked reasonably OK I thought, just not quite as young or quite as hot as I might find in Amsterdam. They seemed to be local; at least the ones I heard speak had a Scottish accent.

The girl I picked had probably just finished with a client, as she came back into the room while I was drinking my coke. This was Lily. Early twenties (22 she told me later), very pretty face, long dark hair, and a sexy figure with some nice curves - not quite as slim as I normally go for, but a sexy girl all the same. She was wearing some kind of little skirt which showed off a fair bit of thigh and bum when I followed her downstairs to the room.

I asked Lily what the options were and she explained it was a standard £55 for the kind of massage/suck/fuck I was talking about. There was a shower in the room (over what appeared to be some kind of whirlpool bath) so I had a quick wash as Lily disrobed. She had nice shapely breasts (I would guess a large B cup or small C) and I got a good look at her naked body. A sexy girl with a nice curvy natural figure, although I must admit I think she'd look even more stunning if she was slightly slimmer and more toned.

Lily was very pleasant, chatting to me with a very sexy Edinburgh accent that was distinctively Scottish but easy to understand. I lay down on my front for a massage with oil, looking at different angles of Lily in the mirrors in front of me, at the side and on the ceiling......there seemed to be 3 different girls massaging 3 different guys.

After maybe 15 minutes, I turned over for Lily to wank me a little bit and then begin the CBJ. I wasn't feeling particularly horny, but it was sensual and I did enjoy watching that pretty face go down on me, all that long raven-dark hair cascading down her back....

The mirrors were good for watching this - I could lie back and look at the one on the ceiling, seeing Lily's naked figure and her curvy ass as she took me in her mouth. I wasn't feeling particularly aroused -to be honest I think I have quite specific tastes and it's usually cute, petite girls that really get me going - but the session was pleasantly erotic and it was good to have this very pretty girl suck me off. The actual blowjob wasn't mindblowing but Lily had a nice slow and sensual way of taking me in her mouth which was very sexy to watch. She changed position a few times and I did enjoy the sight of her with her ass and pussy facing me so that I could stroke her bare cuntlips as she sucked me.

I decided it would be better to finish with an enjoyable blowjob rather than try sex without a proper hardon, so I let Lily continue as I fondled her breasts, while she wanked me and then went back to sucking. Eventually her mouth around my cock did its work, and I enjoyed watching her pretty face as my dick began to twitch and cum in her mouth (well, into the condom, but I was imagining it all going into her mouth ;)

We had about 5 minutes left on the clock, just time for a quick shower to get the oil off my back. I dressed and went back upstairs with Lily, noting the thigh and ass on display as I walked behind her up the stairs. I declined to stay for another drink, so I gave her a peck on the cheek and wandered off to get something to eat. A nice, friendly and sexy girl.

Overall I thought the place was not bad, the price would be similar to an Amsterdam prive and the girls were attractive if not stunning (something that could also be said for the typical lineup in an Amsterdam prive). To be honest I'm only really truly excited by fucking girls that are young, slim and extremely cute, with pert asses and small waists.....(like the Spanish cutie and the petite young Scottish girl working in Pizza Hut where I went next.....) but it can be nice occasionally to pick from a slightly more restricted range of girls (compared to the Amsterdam RLD say) and go with a type of girl I wouldn't normally pick - maybe a very nice, slightly older girl with a busty figure who knows a few tricks!

I'd visit London Sauna again, but with a mindset less focused on finding a young hottie and maybe more on someone like Beth (the blonde girl) who seem like they might be nice and know a thing or two in the bedroom! If anyone has any other sauna recommendations I'd be interested, especially anywhere that has very hot slim young ladies! Next time I'm in Scotland I might give Blair sauna a whirl. Also if anyone could explain what you actually do if you go into the sauna - I think they have lockers but what do you do with your wallet - do you pay the girl before you go into the sauna or do you retrieve your wallet after you've been in the sauna before you go down to the room.......

Posted: 2017-02-23, 8:44 am

solo traveler
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks for the report, Aldebran Linkbat.
I am just searching for P4P Saunas in the U.K., and your report really helps me.
Edinburgh Saunas seem to worth a try.
I also wonder how those sauna facilities actually work.
My ideal punting setting is like the one in German FKK Sauna clubs, i.e., get into the sauna sweating, get out of the sauna, shower, wear a towel or robe to sit back to the lounge to relax, and then start viewing the women, etc.
Great to know that they provide some soft drink. It will be better if they also provide some snacks. This way, it will resemble the German clubs more.
It is an uncontrollable symptom that I cannot stop imagining every Sauna in the world to be just like the German ones after my German FKK Sauna clubs vacation. This is like a bad addiction. Oh no.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: