Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Transvestite swinging club. The Attic. England.
Posted: 2016-09-20, 11:10 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all

Just a brief post. If you Google attic experience uk you'll find out need about the club. It's a swinging club but has days when it's only trannies and admirers. I went yesterday (Monday ). The club is massive. Has all sorts of themed areas. A maze , red light district , dogging area , glory holes , private rooms , see cinema. And other things. There's was lots of trannies and admirers there yesterday and a lot of sextet was occurring. The club is located in Derby City centre. Well worth visit. And I'd love to see it when it's full of women.

Posted: 2016-10-02, 11:24 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
thanks for the post sounds interesting
Re: Transvestite swinging club. The Attic. England.
Posted: 2016-10-02, 3:36 pm

splodge Power Kat
It's an amazing set up. Really is. If you like a tgirl and go to the red light district bit you can close the door and have all the fun you want with her. The set up is fascinating. How many people were there ?? I'd say about 30 -40 men and about 30 t girls. One woman sitting downstairs but didn't get involved. Maybe my estimates could be a decade higher but not much more. Great place. Tenner entry. Hopefully it'll attract loads of girls nationwide . Going again this Friday all being well.

Posted: 2016-10-02, 3:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
There are some snot so pretty girls there but tbh lots of nice looking ones. About 10-15 . Sweet Wednesdays has better girls but that will change I reckon. Plus Wednesdays is in London with a bar. Loads of room in the attic and lots of action.

Posted: 2016-10-02, 11:23 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Been looking at derby the club travel options.

Are there any massage parlous,flats or anything around there for visiting girls.

check your messages.

thanks.
Posted: 2016-10-03, 8:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yes. There's a massage parlour opposite the train station. Lots more too I'm sure. There are in most decent sized cities in England. As you probably already know. Private flats etc. I'll check the local paper next time I'm there and post on here. Going Friday so will try to remember. Also going Monday lol. Trying no to get involved. Just have a bit of voyeurism. But some are hard to resist. Checked msgs thanks dude. I seem to have 1 unread but can't find it.

Posted: 2016-10-04, 12:24 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Im all booked now doing a tuesday to friday leave saturday.I have been reading punternet quite a big scene in derby.I have a place and lady in mind by the very good reviews.
Posted: 2016-10-04, 4:20 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
train tickets worked out to£50
not bad really.

4 days to enjoy the city looking forward to being in the cinema when its open to everyone will also catch the ts day on friday.Will visit a couple of girls in the local area.
Posted: 2016-10-07, 6:57 pm

splodge Power Kat
Shoot ! Don't go on Fridays. Monday is best. Today was empty. Saw a lovely tranny when I arrived. But she was leaving. And no wonder. The place was empty. About ten men. And a few ugly trans. Sorry you've booked Tuesday to Friday. At least I can tell you this. From today I found out very good info. Tuesdays and Thursdays 11 - 5 there are about three couples there. WOMEN !!!!!! I've seen gang bangs before in Germany. Twice. Love them. There are loads of men there but must be excellent to watch. One guy was shocked about today. Said it's usually got loads of trannies. But unfortunately it was empty. Monday seems to be the best fay for trans. Sorry. But Friday is hit and miss. Probably miss. People seemed fed up. Next time go on a Monday. Sorry dude. Today is my first time on a Friday. BIG disappointment.

Posted: 2016-10-17, 12:17 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Im travelling to Derby early Monday morning.
Have mon to fri now looking forward to checking out a few new places.

Got a very late room at £27 I know how to live it up.

cant wait to see the attic.Lets hope when the cinema is open to all there is plenty to see.

Called a massage parlour flat booked 2 hours with a girl thats got best reviews online

5 days not been away for that long in a while will have to have a chill out day somewhere.
Posted: 2016-10-17, 8:52 am

splodge Power Kat
Ah ah ha hahaha brilliant ams. Brilliant. You'll love the attic. I can't say how the girls will be today or Friday. Today they'll be t girls there. Friday is more hit and miss. Tuesday and Thursday is the cinema days that are open to all. I was told couples go there on those days. 3 couples to be precise. And don't forget. They have swingers there too . I think it's a Thursday? Saturday too. I'll check. If you go to that, or see any couples I'll be well jell. But today you can expect to see about 50 people. 20 or so trannies at the very least. I'd say more like 40 . Over the course of the day anyway.

Derby is only a small city but big enough to have lots going on in it in terms of sex. Nottingham is only a few miles up the road too and cheap by train . That's a massive city. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of the attic today and if you see any ladies in the week.id get there for 11 today so you don't miss any. I've missed 2 nice ones leaving as I arrived. Also. As in sweet Wednesday. There are ugly ones there too. I will post a report on sweet Wednesdays this week.

Posted: 2016-10-17, 8:56 am

splodge Power Kat
One thing is for sure. The layout of the attic WILL amaze you. Forget sweet Wednesday. This is a real deal bonefide swingers club.

Posted: 2016-10-17, 3:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
He's there !!!! Do let us know what you think.

Posted: 2016-10-17, 8:45 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
As you say the layout of the club is massive looking forward to swingers day tuesday the ts on the reception today explained all the different days and showed me around a little but cant remember much of what she said lol.
Posted: 2016-10-17, 11:19 pm

splodge Power Kat
Sorry dude. Only the cinema and a little of upstairs is open Tuesday and Thursday and a few couples turn up and loads of men. So I've been told. I've not been on those days yet but I will. I'm hoping you can find out if all this is true tomorrow. Was the one behind the counter mature, tanned and slim ??? Swingers night is Thursday I think. And every Saturday and Friday?

The club is the best I've seen just needs to be as busy as sweet Wednesdays.

Posted: 2016-10-17, 11:25 pm

splodge Power Kat
Just checked it. Cinema open 11 til 5 tomorrow. All day in two segmented Wednesday. 11 til 5 Thursday. Then normal club night Thursday! !!!! U must tell me how many women you see. There's one part where's there's a one way window. Someone told me they saw 15 sets of swingers fukin there !!!!!

Posted: 2016-10-22, 12:17 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
had a great time in derby club was quiet but plenty of action friday night busy loads of couples.
Posted: 2016-10-23, 12:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Tell us more ???

[ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: