Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
best FKKs in germany?
Posted: 2016-10-12, 10:22 pm

josephallen
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
for my next trip i want to go to germany, mainly visiting FKKs, im thinking to visit Fkk world because its the biggest one in the country, but there are manyyyyyy choices and each one in a different city and i cant keep going city to city all the time, i want to visit a maximum of 3 cities for FKKs during my visit which will last 4-6days depending on number of cities(2days per city) then i will head to the dam for 3-4days to conclude the trip. any recommendations of FKKs? my preferneces are:

blondes, blue eyes if possible, ages 20 to 28 maximum,open minded, can hold a conversation. unless the girl looks like amanda seyfried then ill make one exception to maximum age 30 lol.

big FKK with nice food and good friendly staff and ambience, lots of women to choose from.

friendly prices, not more than 300euro/hr with the best girl in the club.

currently im looking at the following FKKs: artemis,acapulco,sharks,world,paradise,goldentime,livingroom, dolcevita, and oase

also: what is the minimum age in the FKKs? im on the day of the trip im going to be 20 -1day lol so technically 19.. also do FKKs operate normally on weekends and at same hours? also which ones i can sleep in as a hotel for extra charge then wake up pay enterance and continue?

as you can see i cant visit them all..any recommendation is nice, thanks in advance.

Posted: 2016-10-18, 8:12 pm

josephallen
bump? i wont accept that countless mongers are on here and no one knows.. i know yall know something so please share with me haha

Posted: 2016-10-21, 3:23 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
FKK World is still restocking its inventory. FKK Sharks is the place to be.

Most clubs in and around Frankfurt stay open an extra hour till 5 am from Thursday through Saturday.

They do not enforce age check on male guests. :)

Regards,
Fred
Re: best FKKs in germany?
Posted: 2016-10-21, 7:57 pm

josephallen
now thats the reply i wanted xD thanks fred and btw i was waiting for specifically you to respond lol cuz u know the most xD thanks :D

Posted: 2016-10-27, 5:24 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"friendly prices, not more than 300euro/hr with the best girl in the club"

Do not ever offer 300 euro to a girl you do not know. For 300 per hour, it should include anal (100 = norm or 150 = rip off) and CIM (50). You can always start with the basic for 50. If things go really well within the first 30 minutes or 6.9 minutes since you are so young, you can always discuss extension or additional services.

BTW, Palace management has removed some of the sharky girls who have been getting complaints.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-10-27, 1:03 pm

josephallen
wow thanks for the info with what i had in mind i was gonna get ripped off.. thanks alot bro

Posted: 2016-10-28, 4:41 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Also, resist the urge to take two girls right away. You can always take one for the test drive and then invite her friend for a trio later. There are plenty of girls. They are waiting for you. :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-10-29, 4:54 am

josephallen
i feel like its going to be alot of fun xD

Posted: 2016-10-30, 2:14 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You may consume a lot of fund. :)
Posted: 2016-10-30, 2:40 am

josephallen
i already have alot saved from before cuz i was antisocial in highschool and i get a big allowance(thanks to parents) who also pay my rent and university, plus i live on cornflakes and milk and sometimes food so i save a shitload, now combine 3yrs of highschool saving and 2 of university.. i can say i secured myself for alot of trips xD just time is a prob cuz im still in university so i gotta wait till holidays.

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: