Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Any hot spots for bloke women in Belgium, or The Netherlands ?
Posted: 2016-10-14, 10:15 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Off on my travels soon. Can you recommend any rlds that are hot spots for black ladies in either of these two wonderful countries? ??

Posted: 2016-10-15, 4:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
It should say black women . Not bloke women. Typo. Predictable text etc. Nightmare. Lol. Let me know about bloke women too (ie trannies ).

Posted: 2016-10-17, 10:38 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
splodge wrote:
Let me know about bloke women too (ie trannies ).

Just get one of your male friends to wear lingerie and you're all set, I guess. I mean, I'm just going by the "logic" I've seen exhibited on this forum over the years. Apparently sucking a dick and/or getting fucked in the ass isn't gay so long as panties are involved... who knew?
Edit: and I guess it's critical that only *one* party be wearing panties, lest you engage in accidental lesbianism, yeah?

Posted: 2016-10-17, 11:14 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Yes. I'm fond of shemales. Nice looking trannies too. Some of the ones in Amsterdam are the business. Antwerpen would be the next best one. In numbers it'd be number one but for womanliness it has to be Amsterdam. In fact I'm not sure. I think Antwerpen has taken the Crown. Or should that be tiara. Next best is Frankfurt. Only other rld I've seen is den haag having a few. Maybe one in gro igen8once but I'm not sure lol. London has the most variety and clubs I've seen for shemales and trannies but I guess Brazil , Thailand and America have more.

Looking for some nice black women. Why oh why did they close Hardebollenstraat ffs. Best black girls ever.

Posted: 2016-10-19, 7:53 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Bruxelles.

South side of Rue d 'Aerschot RLD, streets leading uphill. Afternoon is the best time. Sorry to be so brief, have a lot to do.

cheers,

Gaston.
Re: Any hot spots for bloke women in Belgium, or The Netherlands ?
Posted: 2016-10-20, 4:25 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

A lot to do?
Is it time for a sponge bath from a hot nurse?
I have a lot to do .
I have to roll another one and watch the Cubs go to the World Series for the first time in 108 years.
All you have to do is lie still and have your scrotun lathered by a 20something in a tight white uniform.
Hope you don't exert yourself too much.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-10-20, 8:16 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks Gaston. I thought about that 'hot spot ' too. Here and there there is the odd gem but mostly the girls there are not my cup of tea. The area puts me off too. Very run down. But if I do see something I like round there then I shall enjoy. Thanks once again.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: