Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Shemale /Tranvestite club and Strip pub closeby. London. England.
Posted: 2016-10-19, 3:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What a great place. Beautiful women , beer and sport on the tele. What more do you want ? Love this place. Wish the lightning was more natural but you gotta love the place. Thank goodness for the Griffin. Love this strip pub. You pay a pound per dance and can have private if you want.

Posted: 2016-10-19, 6:20 pm

splodge Power Kat
If you're in London , or passing by then let me know. I'll always let u know what I know. Not a lot really but feel free to ask. Not my city. If you wanna head 100 miles north to a beautiful city , with a shitty population and a thriving sex trade drop me a line.

Posted: 2016-10-19, 7:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
Now in Sweet Wednesdays transvestite club. I've been to all the sex hot spots I Europe but London has a lot to say. In terms of trans it's easily the best I've seen. Easy sex if you want to take a chance. T girls galore. Forget Thailand. They're all here !!! Sexy as fuk.

Posted: 2016-10-23, 5:57 pm

splodge Power Kat
Had a very good day. Strip pub is about a mile walk. There were 5 or 6 girls first. Then changed shift and there were more at the shift change. Black girls , white girls , lots of beautiful girls. Very enjoyable day. There's lots of strip establishments in London. Transvestite clubs galore too. Just choose your strip pubs or clubs wisely. Ones that I've been to and can recommend are one by the tube in North Woolwich. I go in the day as the area is quite bad. Another good one is the Griffin which I went to the other day. Good music, beautiful girls too. Another is the white horse in shoreditch. There's a few in Shoreditch. But that's my favourite. There's also knew called the horns near the tube station.

Posted: 2016-10-24, 11:25 am

G H Bone
Yes, there are still a few strip pubs left in London.

But, sadly, the White Horse Shoreditch closed in July.

Details here. Guardian article
Re: Shemale /Tranvestite club and Strip pub closeby. London. England.
Posted: 2016-10-24, 2:59 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
splodge wrote:
Now in Sweet Wednesdays transvestite club. I've been to all the sex hot spots I Europe but London has a lot to say. In terms of trans it's easily the best I've seen. Easy sex if you want to take a chance. T girls galore. Forget Thailand. They're all here !!! Sexy as fuk.

Hey Slodge, thanks for the write up on the clubs. Although can I just check the types of girls that are there? Are they Transvestites? Or Trans-sexuals? Or both?
Having spent a bit of time in Thailand, my acquired taste is definitely towards the feminine lady-boy rather than the guy in a dress.

Posted: 2016-10-24, 10:31 pm

splodge Power Kat
No way man !!! Let me read this article.

Posted: 2016-10-24, 10:46 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hello billybob. Now. Let's get this clear lol. When I was there I was a little drunk and glad to see anything that resembled a woman lol. But when I was there , there was 4 orientals sitting next to me. 2 of them were stunning. I'm. Not sure if they have a cock or have removed it. I had a blow job off a stunner once upon a time. She still goes. I tried to feel her bits but she didn't want me to. So who knows. You do get men in dresses there. Lots of one's I wouldn't go near but I'd say 30 % of the ones there. I would gladly take a gobble off. Obviously he can't compete with Thailand. I shouldn't of said that but it does have orientals there. And some are very nice. It also has other nationalities there and some are stunning too. But there are a lot of men in dresses. Some really rough. On the other side of the coin I've seen shemales there and beautiful Brazilians too. Who look just like women. This was later in the evening.

Posted: 2016-11-04, 12:44 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the reply Slodge (and for your continued reports). Sounds like there is quite a variety that attend and worth a visit at least just to check it out.

bb69

Posted: 2016-11-05, 5:51 pm

splodge Power Kat
You're welcome. It's worth a visit. London has a lot to offer but brace yourself. Some shouldn't be dressing as women. But for the 20 or 30 or so that are mint it's worth visiting. Plenty orientals go there too. But for me I don't get involved. Too scared of catching something that won't go away.

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: