Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Brussels rld
Posted: 2016-11-04, 2:43 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Should be checking this rld out soon. Posted in advance. Any tips or suggestion welcome.

Posted: 2016-11-04, 3:18 pm

splodge Power Kat
Live from rue d'aeroschot, lol. I'll let u know what it's like as I go along. Quick peep show visit and walk of the area. I don't expect to see many milfs but I have see them here before on occasion. And the one day they were here was one of the best I've ever seen for milfs. But mainly it's younger ees. I have a cold so it's peep show centraal for me.

Posted: 2016-11-04, 4:57 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ok. So a slight stumbling block there in brussels. One of the main reasons I come to visit Belgium and Holland is obviously the girls , but another reason was and is the peep shows. Very disappointed today. The one in Brussels seems to be closed either permanently, or for refurbishment. I'm hoping it's the latter. All fenced off and gutted inside. Had to settle for cabins round the corner. Never mind. It's been a good holiday but I'm older now and can't beer and sex like I used to lol. Slowed down a bit. I truly hope this peep show reopens and stays open for ever.

As for the girls. Some milfs there today but mainly ees in their 20s and 30s. Every girl was near enough stunning. Didn't check the back streets. There are a reasonable people playing that cup game. I find the French speking rlds to be different from the Dutch ones.

Posted: 2016-11-05, 5:12 pm

splodge Power Kat
Were a lot of people.

Typo central !

Posted: 2016-11-05, 11:54 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Spodge,

Is this an all-Belgium trip, or will you be casting a larger net?
I'm interested in reports from the sex-cinema in Haarlem.
Seems like it is your cup of tea, and I am a huge fan of the nasty in semi-public.
If Brussels doesn't work out, I hope you give it a try.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-11-06, 2:32 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks weasel but I'm home now. The rlds I visited were den haag on Monday. Big trip to Leeuwarden from Rotterdam on Tuesday , and also Deventer on the way back. Loads of fat assed beautiful Latinos. The next day was Den Haag in the early afternoon. Then alkmaar. Amsterdam. Back to Den Haag. Then back to Rotterdam. Next day I was too tired from beer and ran down too so couldn't do much except rest. Friday was my last day. Which was Brussels.

I'd of loved to of checked out the cinema . Also a place in Rotterdam. But Haarlem isn't really for me. Unless it's rld is better these days ?

Had 4 women. One lighter skinned black lady from the dom rep. A black lady from the same place. Love black women. Then a Latino milf. Stunning and great service off all 3. Next was a Latino too. Dom rep again . All were 30 euro each. Ages were 37 , 35 , late 40s, and 44. Great trip. Love to do it again. Will go to Leeuwarden again for sure. Maybe Base myself there. On another subject I'd love to go over to alkmaar from Leeuwarden along that road throug the sea. Must be a sight to behold. Also like to see schevingen and also oostende again.

Posted: 2016-11-18, 3:43 pm

Liam1975
See my Gent thread for first part of this report.

Arrived in Brussels approx 12:00 and went straight to Delirium for a beer. Drank up and walked to the RLD.

Parts of the RLD seemed to be in a dodgy neighbourhood and i'm not sure i'd walk around there at night on my own.

A lot of the windows were empty approx 13:30. Saw a girl in Rue d'Aerschot 140. Meggy, blonde, glasses, slim C cup shop bought boobs with nipples like the fembots from Austin Powers!!

Walked over, had a chat and prices were 40e for s&f, touching and one position or 50e for s&f, touching, & 3 positions - I chose the 50e option.

It felt strange being in that building as it was one room with partitions creating other rooms with a curtain to pull across the door - You could also hear the sound of other people grunting, chatting etc.

This didn't deter me though as this his was a good session with an attractive girl who kept her glasses on throughout :)

I'd visit Meggy again.

Left Rue d'Aerschot and headed back into Brussels for a burger at Ellis Gourmet Burgers, beers at Moeder Lambic, Poechenellekelder and Brewdog before leaving for the airport.
Re: Brussels rld
Posted: 2016-11-21, 11:49 pm

splodge Power Kat
Pizzahut for me. Excellent. I agree. I'd only visit in the daytime. Or if I were a local. Beautiful women though. Have to say. Most beautiful I've seen throughout Belgium and Holland on my various trips. However I love old women and have found a few new hotspots.

Posted: 2016-12-13, 2:44 pm

splodge Power Kat
Nasty in semi public ???

And . Does anyone know if the peep show has reopened ? Or will reopen?

Posted: 2016-12-16, 2:21 am

louisxxx
Peep show building has been gutted. I have no idea what will replace it.

The area of the RLD in Brussels is certainly not the best, and the (refurbished) rooms
leave a lot to be desired, BUT in my opinion, Brussels has the most beautiful girls by far
(compared to Amsterdam, Den Haag and Antwerp).

Antwerp is the nicest RLD for area, rooms etc. and has some pretty girls.
Posted: 2016-12-17, 12:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
I have to agree. Brussels does indeed have lots of beautiful women on rue d'aeroschot. If you like ees in their 20 s then this is certainly the place for you. Personally , I like older women so for me it has to be places like Den Haag . Next time I hope to visit one of those sexy blonde milfs in geleenstraat. One of them is ultimate beauty. It has to happen.

Hot on my milfometer is Leeuwarden though . This is my favourite atm new although Deventer only ad 5 Latina milfs on duty ; I would also love to revisit an plan to.

Posted: 2016-12-17, 4:06 pm

stix
I was impressed with the quality of girls in Brussels and the value for money compared to Amsterdam, there didn't seem to be many kinky services on offer though? Any suggestions? Also I didn't feel like there were that many bars to stop of for a beer while mongering, again any suggestions?

I'm definitely going back 50e seemed to get a thorough non rushed service and 100e got approaching an hour!
Posted: 2016-12-17, 7:44 pm

Mojito
Yes, the EE working girls on Rue D'aerschot are stunningly attractive.
I totally agree.

Service is also good (in most cases).
However, to get nearly 1 hour of 'service' for 100e - I think you have done very well for yourself!!!

You have to let us know which girl and where provided this.
I think for an hour, you would be more looking at 150-200e.

Anyway, I always enjoy my Brussels trips and it's a great place for beautiful girls! :)

ENJOY!!!
Posted: 2016-12-31, 2:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Must visit Antwerp this time. Last two times I didn't bother. Except to change trains and get some food. Nice city. Very good rld too. There's one lady I'd like to visit in particular. Wish they'd open the peep show back up. Why have it closed ? Also. Anyone know if Brussels peep show has reopened ?

[ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: