Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Attic swingers club , Derby. Sweet Wednesdays , London. England. Britain.
Posted: 2017-01-02, 10:49 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So have been to a few clubs recently. The attic in Derby. East Midlands. They have tranny days on a Monday and Friday. It's also a swingers club. The set up of this place is fantastic. Best ever. Google the attic derby. You'll see a virtual tour. It has private rooms. Red light district. Maze. Glory holes. Cinema. And lots more. One way mirrors too. I've only been on the trans days due to distance but I definitely would much prefer to see the girls in action as opposed to the trans. You get some lovely trans there but it can have times when there's not so many pretty ones. The swingers nights must be great to see. And I definitely plan on going asap. Check out the website.

Sweet Wednesdays in London is a trans club. It's a meat market. You want a blowjob off a trans you'll defo get one there. Or a ride. I don't bother too much with the sex part of the club. Tend to stay in the bar. One or two women tend to show up at every event. Check the website also.

Posted: 2017-01-15, 1:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Have been to the attic since. Also sweet Wednesdays in feb. When I went to the attic I only stayed a couple of hours from the start. Was only one nice one there really. I'm sure more turned up later.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: