Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is the RLD in Alkmaar still worth visiting?
Posted: 2017-04-05, 10:33 am

Mojito
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi fellow micers, it's been almost 5 years since I was last in Alkmaar. Has the RLD scene changed much there and is it still worth visiting the RLD girls there? I hope the price is still 35 euros, right?
Re: Is the RLD in Alkmaar still worth visiting?
Posted: 2017-04-05, 6:55 pm

Batman75
Im going to alkmaar next week for the first time so all info is appreciated ;)
Posted: 2017-04-05, 8:47 pm

Eric
Well...

I had been to Alkmaar the first time in November 2016, so I can't offer a comparison to the past; nevertheless, I was impressed.

Re-reading my posting, I now find it a bit obscure; but it recounts my perceptions at the time.

In the topic, splodge adds his commentary as well - highly appreciated, of course.

... Eric
Posted: 2017-04-06, 1:13 pm

splodge Power Kat
Glad to help. Always a pleasure. Depends what you like rld wise. The place has mainly ees in their 20s but there are a sizeable minority of other options. I will go back one day. Maybe this year. This time I'll have a beautiful blonde I've seen there. This is the year of the blondes me thinks. Also. I wish to travel to Leeuwarden via bus from there; to see the sea road. There are also some doms in Alkmaar should anyone like that sort of thing.

Posted: 2017-05-22, 4:38 pm

420 Power Kat
Alkmaar is worth visiting with or without the RLD. Its a true Dutch experience that is missed by many that simply visit the Wallen as their "Dutch" experience. my .02

Posted: 2017-05-24, 5:48 pm

viking43
Having visited Alkmaar and the Achterdam several times over the past few years, mainly either on a Thursday evening or a Saturday afternoon, I would say that the occupancy rates and quality of women available is somewhat variable. On some occasions I have found nothing that rang my bell and on others I have been spoilt for choice. There are certainly gems to be found there but you may have to suffer some disappointing visits as well. Certainly, for a one street RLD, it rates very highly, at least with me.
As 420 has pointed out the town does have other attractions as well. The shopping choice is very good with many small shops selling antiques and curios. The canal tour (daytime) and cheese rolling (Friday mornings seasonal) are well worth seeing. The bars and restaurants along the cheese market square offer a good choice of food and drink.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: