Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Antwerpen sex cinema. Anyone there ? Let me know.
Posted: 2017-01-12, 1:30 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone at Antwerpen rld peep show soon ? The sex cinema bit for €6 ? Be nice to see some action.

Posted: 2017-01-12, 11:22 am

splodge Power Kat
Anyone know if couples go to this place ? And which is the best time and days for couples or any action?

Posted: 2017-01-15, 5:44 pm

technolight
don,t know if you are still there but there is an excellent sex cinema just outside the railway station , on the right hand side , 200 yards past the entrance to the zoo , last time I was there I saw 3 women who were up for everything , 11am to 23.00 and 8 euros entry , 2 big cinemas I straight and 1 gay. I will be there myself again on Monday 23rd of jan at 13.00 if anyone wants to join me.
Re: Antwerpen sex cinema. Anyone there ? Let me know.
Posted: 2017-01-17, 4:23 pm

splodge Power Kat
No. Not there yet but soon. I know the one but never went in. There was one near the train station on the left hand side I've been to. 2 cinemas. 1 guy and 1 straight. The straight had girls working there. Downstairs was a sex shop with kabines. Over the road I'm sure I saw one too. I think this is the one you mean. Time to investigate! Thanks .

Posted: 2017-01-17, 7:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
Cine royale. Never really took me how notice of it before but will check it out this visit. Been to another further up on the left of astridplein. That had a gay cinema (small ) and a straight cinema with 2 working girls in there. One another time. I presume the girls working cine royale will be working girls also. The website shows two different rooms. One is very large with loads of seats. The other is smaller. With seats also.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: